BY ECOCO

Eco styler firm hold gel has the added benefit of anti-itch additives to minimize scalp irritation. Ideal for waves and other styles that are worn for long periods of time. This product contains glycerin to moisturize ensuring that the product will not cause flaking or leave the hair hard and brittle. see more...

alexus a.
Compton, CA
This is my go to gel when my hair is in its natural state. i use it for my edges & sometimes I'll put it in my hair & it makes my curls so nice & the way they coil up with the product in it is to did for! it doesn't flake and spraying on it rejuvenates the gel so I don't have to get more. I get a pound for about $10 roughly and it lasts me for months at a time. buying that gel has me set just about for life lol. I really do think you guys should invest in this, it's worth it !
Ashani G.
One word: CRACK! I love this stuff. When I did a big chop I added this to my routine to define my curls. Very affordable and it sells almost everywhere.
Nickie B.
Has anyone tried the castor oil product they make? Where have you found it reasonably priced?