Ecobrow

Ecobrow Defining Wax
37 Reviews
5 / 5
I had been looking for a good auburn eyebrow product for a long time and am so happy I found this. I have dark eyebrows and auburn hair but whenever I try other “auburn” eyebrow pencils it’s always too fake looking (too red, too orange, too pink even). This is a wonderful natural auburn color that blends in perfectly with my hair. It does darken my eyebrows a bit but the color is right. I also love the application. Since I have thick eyebrows I don’t really need defined lines when I apply eyebrow products so I look more for smooth, well blending products. This is perfect for that. A little goes a long way which is another bonus to me. As long as you have a good spooley and eyebrow brush it’s a breeze.
5 / 5
This is my favorite clean brand eye brow wax. I have used it now for 3 months and little goes a long way and it has no signs of drying out. It glides on nice and doesn’t get those little ball clumps. I use the Anastasia angled brow brush to apply. I use color Liz which is dark brunette. I wish though they made a brown/black in between color bc I feel that color would suit me best. These are before and after pics and then the product itself.
4 / 5
Love how easy this defining wax is and how it doesn’t compromise with nontoxic ingredients. Goes on fairly smoothly and stays put for long day wear. I use Frida.
5 / 5
I bought a pot of this ages ago. It lasts forever. It is my go to everyday but also great for using a little more to get even a sharper look. Stays put. Never flakes. Makes my brows really pop.
4 / 5
I like this brow wax a lot, I think it’s not too heavy, has a nice finish and stays in place all day! My issue with it is that I feel like it could be a little more opaque, I feel that I have to layer it to get it to show up and sometimes when I’m trying to quickly get my brows done, that can be an issue! But over all, I like this product a lot and love that it’s clean!
5 / 5
Ok my influencers if your looking for a brow wax this is it! My daughter was using Kyda brow styling soap and her brows were perfect. It must be that Persian part of her. I wish I was so lucky my brows grow down and out they are not pretty. I have tried gels, pomade , hairspray and so on. Maybe some work for a few hours and then my brows go back down. I love love love this Kyda brow styling soap you just add a drop of water to your brush and swipe some soap are you ready to set your brows.
5 / 5
I have this in both Liz and Frieda. I have super dark /cool black hair and Frieda is the shade I use the most. I like the consistency of the wax. It’s not super thick, and can be applied in a feathery manner that’s the most natural I have ever seen. It has never irritated my skin and the staying power is amazing!!!
5 / 5
this is a very natural amd easy to work with product for any look from a natural look to a high end classy look for a night on the town. great selection of colors to fit any complexion giving u a flassless application everytime. this completes my make up look everyday.
4 / 5
This stuff is great! It’s long lasting and the color is awesome. I use a spool after applying it with a brush to even it out and spread it out and it makes my brows look nice and full
5 / 5
I love the eco-brow because the brand as a whole is a completely clean and natural beauty line. The palm made last forever and the color matches me really well a lot of blonde formulas are too dark and this one is perfect. It is reasonably priced and like I said last forever.