Ecobrow Defining Wax

by Ecobrow

A mineral-based wax that allows you to achieve beautiful, full-brow effects. Fill and define your eyebrows with precision using this unique, paraben-free formula. inspired by the eyes of Hollywood icons, Ecobrow Defining Wax is formulated to match every skintone. It's infused with silica for oil-absorption and Vitamin E, which nourishes the hairs. Versatile, any shade can double as an eyeliner, and it blends easily into the brow hair, leaving behind a luxuriously smooth texture and long-lasting hold. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Each shade of Defining Wax is named after EcoBrow founder, Marco Ochoa's, favorite Hollywood icons. "The thing that all the actresses I grew up watching and loving have in common is a certain mystique, a beauty that captivates from the moment they enter a room. And their eyes they speak volumes, without the need for words." Marco Ochoa, Ecobrow Founder.

Does anyone know how ecobrow compares to plume eyebrow pomade?
Is this better than an eyebrow pencil or is pomade better?
Is this better than tarte?
Start your review of Ecobrow Defining Wax!
Product Highlights
“This product works great !! It is easy to apply and the only worried thing is applying too much of it. The color is well tinted but not too strong so the eyebrows don't look fake. I would totally buy it again and totally recommend it to anyone that wants beautiful eyebrows ! :) ” in 4 reviews
Denver, CO
Ecobrow Defining Wax uploaded by Kimberlee O.
I love the eco-brow because the brand as a whole is a completely clean and natural beauty line. The palm made last forever and the color matches me really well a lot of blonde formulas are too dark and this one is perfect. It is reasonably priced and like I said last forever.
San Diego
Review for: Ecobrow Defining Wax Rita 0.121 oz
This stuff is great! It’s long lasting and the color is awesome. I use a spool after applying it with a brush to even it out and spread it out and it makes my brows look nice and full
Savannah, GA
I have dark eyebrows that are super full and I use the color Marilyn (blonde) to add just the hint of definition to my brows. I love it’ it’s just enough, easy to use and doesn’t smear! Will repurchase! And highly recommend!
Laurel, MD
My all time favorite brow product!! I love the shade Penelope--it looks like a medium brown but it suits those with blonde hair to black hair! The formula is amazing, it's a gel-to-powder formula which makes easy to glide on, and makes it last all day (and night!) I bought it about a year ago, and I'm not even half way through the jar!
Cape May Ch, NJ
Review for: Ecobrow Defining Wax Marilyn 0.121 oz
this is a very natural amd easy to work with product for any look from a natural look to a high end classy look for a night on the town. great selection of colors to fit any complexion giving u a flassless application everytime. this completes my make up look everyday.
Charlotte, NC
I LOVE this product. I'm starting to switch to all-natural skin products and makeup and was concerned that switch would come at the cost of the quality of the non-natural makeup I used to buy, but this is the best eyebrow product I've ever used. I have it in Liz, and it matches my brows perfectly. It goes on really smoothly and stays all day. It's easy to remove if you mess up or are removing your makeup for the day. I'll never go back
Yuma, AZ
I have this in the shade Rita. I've used it every day for a year & half & looks hardly used still! I'm a redhead with white eyebrows & this looks perfect. I do put a powder eyebrow product on top on days I need it to last all day because with my oily skin it can tend to fade if I don't.
Williamsport , PA
Review for: Ecobrow Defining Wax Marilyn 0.121 oz
This was recommended to me by a beauty consultant at Sephora about two years ago. I don’t know if it’s available still but it’s honestly the best brow wax I’ve ever used. I was a die hard ABH eyebrow pencil until I used this.
Fairhope, AL
I'm very picky about the makeup I use to fill in my brows. I don't like for it to look to unnatural but when I bought this wax I loved it. A little bit goes a long way and definitely worth the money spent. It's a new staple in my makeup routine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...