BY ECOBEE

The ecobee3 smart thermostat and its companion app on your iPhone or iPad put control of your home heating/cooling system at your fingertips - anytime, anywhere. Rather than measuring the temperature where the thermostat is located, typically in a hallway, ecobee3 uses wireless remote sensors that measure occupancy and temperature to deliver better comfort in the rooms that matter most. see more...

Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
I love this thermostat! I recently bought this (April 2018) when I was doing a lot of house renovations and had to turn the power off quite a bit. Well I realized how much of a pain it is to reset the temperature schedule on the old standard thermostats. I gave in to spending the money for this one. I love that I have set the temperature schedule from my phone. The coolest part is that it can sense movement too and it can change to “away” mode or “home” mode so you’re temperature in you house is always comfortable. And for those that may have their thermostat in a bad part of the house (it should be by a return vent), the clever temp sensors (1 comes with the thermostat) can be placed throughout your home and the thermostat will take an average of all the sensors to determine when the A/C or heat should kick on and off. My thermostat wasn’t in an ideal place so I went with this one over the Nest. The only complaint is that Alexa is built in, which some people may love, but she picks up on everything... including movies 🙄
kelly m.
This Eco bee thermostat is really cool, you can control it easily from your smart phone. They have great customer service. I received this thermostat free from dte energy but my opinion is true and honest. I would definitely recommend this product for energy saving smart homes!
Katie B.
Ecobee - Ecobee3 Programmable Touch-screen Wi-fi Thermostat - Black/white Love  Ecobee - Ecobee3 Programmable Touch-screen Wi-fi Thermostat - Black/white is amazing! Alexa is a household staple and we finally are able to keep our 1.5 story comfortable based on where we are thanks to the remote sensor and follow me mode. Money well spent!
Samantha B.
Brentwood, CA
Amazing product! Our home has high ceilings in the family room and is always way too cold or way too hot, the sensors on the ecobee allow the thermostat to take the average of the family room and the rooms upstairs that are the complete opposite. Love this product!Ecobee - Ecobee3 Programmable Touch-screen Wi-fi Thermostat - Black/white
Briana S.
Crystal Lake, IL
We had an old thermostat and we easily installed this thermostat! Tells the temperature and time and you can connect to Alexa which is nice.
Chand B.
This is a great thermostat for the house and is better than the best option for smart home
Casey R.
I love this thermostat. I was so excited to purchase a new one for our home and after a lot of research we decided to choose this one over the Nest brand. I love the touch screen and app. Very sleek and gorgeous.
Jessica C.
Milton, ON
Purchased at: Best Buy
We got this for free as part of the Ontario energy initiative (before the conservatives got rid of the program)) It's an intuitiveitive interface. There's the option of purchasing additional sensors do you can have different temperatures in different areas in the house.
My friend has one of these. It has a sleek design so looks nice compared to others. Very easy to use with a touch screen. Works really well. Would recommend.
mariya p.
Winnipeg
Did anyone had the Nest Learning Thermostat before that? What's your thoughts when comparing the two?
Colleen O.
Ottawa, ON
Christine B.
London , ON
How do people like it? I want to get it for my husband for Christmas, but I’m not sure. Can you tell me if you like it