Eco Tools Sustainable Body Buff uploaded by Lacey C.

BY ECOTOOLS

Clean & Exfoliate Reversible Made with loofah & rayon bamboo.  Loofah & bamboo are highly sustainable plants. Earth-Friendly Beauty.

Eco Tools Sustainable Body Buff
  • "I have severe dry skin, and this keeps my dead skin kicked off, and it easier for me to apply lotion and it actual do its job :) " in 2 reviews
  • "I got this as a gift one time, works pretty well no need for a harsh scrub just your every day shower gel." in 1 review
  • "It is double sided." in 1 review
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS
I have super dry and itchy skin in the winter months and this helps me to get rid of ALL dry skin and my lotions seem to absorb better after using this. I found this at Kmart.
Haley R.
Haley R.
I love this thing!!! I use this weekly to take my fake tan off and start over fresh. It's super affordable so I don't mind buying a new one when it's needed. I would for sure recommend picking one of these up if you're in the market for a good scrubber!
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Idaville, IN
I've always been skeptical about body buffers, bad previous experiences. But I gave the Eco Body Buffer s try. Oh my gosh. This is a God send, especially for those rough dry spots, heels, feet a d elbows. Love it!
Anna K.
Anna K.
Grafton, WI
This is great to use before you need to apply self tanner, it's effective but gentle and non irritating. The only down side is I have to replace it more than I would like since it is difficult to get clean.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Love love love eco tools. Their body care stuff is by far my favorite. My favorite things is exfoliating my skin and this does a very good job at doing that. Love this product and would recommend
Mackenzie W.
Mackenzie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
I liked that it was organic but it was a little rough. I have pretty sensitive skin so it irritated my skin a little.
kathy j.
kathy j.
I use this product with an exfoliating body wash !!! I like how soft it makes your skin feel. Totally recommend this one ....
Misty T.
Misty T.
Cleveland, OH
Worked pretty good but it wasn't lasting. It got worn out fast. It did a good job while it lasted. I wouldn't buy it again, I'd invest a little more into something better.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Estes Park, CO
Works fairly well at sloughing the body. Got a bit dingy and gross looking after a couple weeks in the shower though.
Katy P.
Katy P.
Little Chute, WI
I love that this is so eco friendly, as more products should. This product fell apart after a few weeks and it hurt like it scratched my skin.
David F.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this really coarse/uncomfortable on the skin?
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Paso Robles, CA
Has anyone tried this before and if so please share
Paige M.
Paige M.
Williamstown, NJ
Have always wanted one how do they work