BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pamper Yourself with Incredibly Soft Rayon from Bamboobr Routine Essentials The bamboo comb gently detangles hair and can be used for deep conditioning treatments. The soft headband is perfect for holding back hair during your beauty routine. Eco Tools ~ Earth-Friendly Beauty Our eco packaging is made with post consumer recycled and recyclable paper.

Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I purchased this comb on a whim at a Kmart going out of business sale. Omg, best comb I've used yet! It works great on wet and dry hair. It doesn't tear or snag like plastic combs do, and I can comb through my hair no problem. I love bamboo combs and brushes, and won't be switching back to plastic anytime soon.
Caity R.
Cave Junction, OR
After Carli Bybel mentioned in one of her videos about using an all wooden comb I was like ok lets do this because her hair is amazing and stunning. I haven't used it long enough to see a difference but I know I will. This is a good gentle comb. I like it
Katrina W.
I have really bad static in my hair and when i was looking for a new comb at target for my hair after showers this really popped out at me. with being wooded it figured it would help me with my static haha and it really has. i like this brand to alot! this brand never fails me!
Ashley T.
Picked up this comb before Christmas and I've absolutely been loving it! Helps to evenly distribute your natural oils from scalp to ends. Doesn't rip out my hair and detangles like a dream! <3
Shafon L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite combs. I love using it when it time to put my conditioning in. I use this comb while the conditioning is in my hair getting all the kinks out. It works great!! I literally bring it everywhere I go.
Jeanette C.
Indio, CA
I have extremely curly hair and this comb really helped me untangle and helped it with the frizz I always struggle with. I use it in my everyday routine it's great. I am really satisfied with my purchase.
Allie H.
Charleston, AR
I love all Eco Tools, especially their hair tools! This comb is my favorite! My hair tangles so easily and this comb gets out all the tangles so smoothly!
Rashi A.
Sanford , FL
Loved Eco tools.Its such an affordable brand and is easily available at the drugstore.Love the comb for detangling .I always travel with it.
Angel W.
des moines, IA
Adore this comb! I keep it with me at all times especially in my travel bag! its a necessity for myself and 3 daughters.
Mary R.
Glen Burnie, MD
Just started using Ecotools and I have to say, I absolutely love them. The quality is great and prices are amazing.