Add a Photo

By ECOTOOLS
This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The PlanetĀ® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (6)
Mikaela G.
Mikaela G.

So Soft! The bristles have never fallen out. I love this for traveling. Gives a great flawless finish
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Anaheim, CA

Love how this brush retractable i feel it keeps it even cleaner than just having the cap on alone. The fact that its eco friendly makes me even more happy that i invested in it! Its so soft and has the right amount of density!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Lawrence, KS

Love this brush. Use it all the time. Very soft brush that picks up just the right amount to do the job.
Josie R.
Josie R.
San Antonio, TX

This brush is super soft and fluffy! It blends blush, bronzer, and powder foundations with ease. I love that its retractable and the major perk is that IT DOESN'T SHED! Its easy just to throw in a bad for quick touch ups or if you use a brush bag it keeps the bristles safe.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Chagrin Falls, OH

I like this brush a lot. it is very soft and does the job it is supposed to do. The only thing i had a problem with is that the glue came undone inside the brush and it fell apart. Not a big deal though because i just glued it back in. probably just got some water in there. Be careful with that.
Kit N.
Kit N.

UPDATE 2/9/17 - My brush unglued from the metal housing making it so that it cannot be closed properly. The brush no longer has the dense force needed to apply my finishing powder. I have ordered a replacement and will try to repair the original with Krazy Glue. My makeup does not look right without this brush.

ORIGINAL REVIEW
This brush is soft and super easy to travel with. My only gripe is that once I clean it, it can take days for it to dry and it is never really clean in the middle of the bristles.
Anna H.
Anna H.

This is a good brush its just not great! I love to throw it in my makeup bag or purse to have with me through out the day and it wont get damaged but the fact that it wont clean easily is really bothersome not enough for me to fail it but it bugs me! Its earth friendly so I will repurchase but I don't reach for it everyday of the week.
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Seattle, WA

I love this brush, it travels really well and is super soft. I'm a huge fan of eco tools and this brush is top notch.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Jupiter, FL

My favorite kabuki!!! Eco friendly product that works like s dream! This brush is super soft and holds powders quite well. It's perfect for travel, the retractable feature keeps it clean and in perfect condition. The best of the line, I highly recommend this brush!, I got mine online for under 5 bucks.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

Love this, it's great for on the go and traveling. The cap prevents leftover powder to get inside the purse. I am on my third one and they are so soft too!
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?