Add a Photo

By ECOTOOLS
This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (4)
Lisa J.
Lisa J.

This brush has such thick bristles and helps with powder foundation and bronzing. It is easy travel and can take it anywhere.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO

I'm a big fan of Eco Tools. Their brushes are always so soft and well made. This brush is very great as well! I love it!
gabriella e.
gabriella e.

I LOVE this brush. Its very easy to carry with me, the bristles make it incredibly soft, and it doesn't ruin my powder.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Apex, NC

These are some of the softest brushes I have ever used. They really apply really well. They clean great as well!
Cheryl G.
Cheryl G.
York Region , Ontario

Very soft and dense works well and love the way it covers with a lid!great for blending out blush and bronzer
Christina F.
Christina F.
Lawrence, KS

Love this brush. Use it all the time. Very soft brush that picks up just the right amount to do the job.
Christina N.
Christina N.
Bakersfield, CA

This brush is awesome for powder.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?

Join Now