BY ECOTOOLS

This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty. see more...

• I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brus...5 Answers
  • What do you think about this kabuki brush?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with liquid foundation? 1 Answers
Amy A.
Amy A.
I was looking for a brush that I could throw in my bag for touch-ups without it getting all dirty and smooshed. This was the perfect solution! I think it's a pretty good dupe for the too faced retractable brush which is more than triple the cost. I got mine at publix. The bristles are dense so you get good coverage as well.
Crissy T.
Crissy T.
Ponchatoula, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brush. Very soft and just dense enough to give me flawless coverage with my favorite pressed or loose powder. I have tried a few and always go back to this brush.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Stony Brook, NY
I just bought this and I love it. It was reasonably priced at Ulta. I use it to apply my powder foundation and to blend my contour.
Christina N.
Christina N.
Bakersfield, CA
This brush is awesome for powder.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Cookeville , TN
This is the best multitasking brush I've ever owned. It blend foundation, concealer, bronzer, and blush, you name it and it probably can blend it nicely with ease!
Gabrielle Z.
Gabrielle Z.
A great brush, applies everything wonderfully, down side after washing this brush it doesn't work like it use to, I also tried blow drying it and it still didn't bounce back like the other brushes they make. In all it is a great brush I highly recommend it.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence , MO
I'm a big fan of Eco Tools. Their brushes are always so soft and well made. This brush is very great as well! I love it!
Leanne M.
Leanne M.
Livonia, MI
This brush is fantastic. I have had it for about two years and its still in beautiful condition. It can be a little hard to clean since the brush holds on to powder very well, but it applies wonderfully. The bristles are soft and i love that its small enough to carry with me if I need a touch up.
Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.
This kabuki is amazing! The bristles are soft but firm enough to pick the powders and apply them, it feels great against thr skin. I have one of these since a year ago and it is like new after washing it (properly) through all thag tme. I carry it in my makeup bag in my purse if I need a retouch.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Apex, NC
These are some of the softest brushes I have ever used. They really apply really well. They clean great as well!
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?