Add a Photo

Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush

This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (6)
Georgia B.
Georgia B.

Super soft and perfect for on the go. I use it to pack powder on my t-zone where I need it most and then buff out with the ecotools buffing brush. I recommend the whole line.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

The brush is super duper soft. It is very dense and it is a plus that it is retractable so I can take it anywhere without it getting dirty. I recommend for clean freaks and people with acne prone skin since the cap will protect the brushes from bacteria.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.

This brush has such thick bristles and helps with powder foundation and bronzing. It is easy travel and can take it anywhere.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Anaheim, CA

Love how this brush retractable i feel it keeps it even cleaner than just having the cap on alone. The fact that its eco friendly makes me even more happy that i invested in it! Its so soft and has the right amount of density!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Lawrence, KS

Love this brush. Use it all the time. Very soft brush that picks up just the right amount to do the job.
Cheryl G.
Cheryl G.
York Region , Ontario

Very soft and dense works well and love the way it covers with a lid!great for blending out blush and bronzer
Josie R.
Josie R.
San Antonio, TX

This brush is super soft and fluffy! It blends blush, bronzer, and powder foundations with ease. I love that its retractable and the major perk is that IT DOESN'T SHED! Its easy just to throw in a bad for quick touch ups or if you use a brush bag it keeps the bristles safe.
Chantal D.
Chantal D.

I got this to use with loose powder and I love it, it is so soft and applies my powder so well, plus the handy compact size means I can take it with me anywhere.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Chagrin Falls, OH

I like this brush a lot. it is very soft and does the job it is supposed to do. The only thing i had a problem with is that the glue came undone inside the brush and it fell apart. Not a big deal though because i just glued it back in. probably just got some water in there. Be careful with that.
Kit N.
Kit N.

UPDATE 2/9/17 - My brush unglued from the metal housing making it so that it cannot be closed properly. The brush no longer has the dense force needed to apply my finishing powder. I have ordered a replacement and will try to repair the original with Krazy Glue. My makeup does not look right without this brush.

ORIGINAL REVIEW
This brush is soft and super easy to travel with. My only gripe is that once I clean it, it can take days for it to dry and it is never really clean in the middle of the bristles.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?

Join Now