Add a Photo

By ECOTOOLS
This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (4)
This is my favorite brush of all time. I use Tarte Amazonian Clay Powder every day and apply it using this brush instead of the Air Booki brush that Tarte also sells. The Air Booki brush applies the powder too heavy. The Eco Kabuki brush gives a light flawless finish.
Bridgett S.
Bridgett S.
Converse, TX

Because of the "retractable" design and slide-on cover, this is a great brush to use for travel. It is a little harder to clean than some other brushes, because of the density of the bristles. It works well for applying powder and blending blush.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

I use this brush every morning when I apply my bronzer. I love that you can adjust the firmness of the brush with the slider. For contouring you can make the bristles firmer or for all over color open the bristles all the way.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Anaheim, CA

Love how this brush retractable i feel it keeps it even cleaner than just having the cap on alone. The fact that its eco friendly makes me even more happy that i invested in it! Its so soft and has the right amount of density!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Kanata, Ontario

I love this product and how it is retractable; it makes it great for travel. Picks up product well enough for me, and I use it to blend my bronzer in. Super soft and cruelty free! You can't go wrong.
Kit N.
Kit N.

This brush is soft and super easy to travel with. My only gripe is that once I clean it, it can take days for it to dry and it is never really clean in the middle of the bristles.
Chantal D.
Chantal D.

I got this to use with loose powder and I love it, it is so soft and applies my powder so well, plus the handy compact size means I can take it with me anywhere.
Lynn V.
Lynn V.

I love this brush its so soft and it does the job! And it is a reasonable price, but I'm giving it a C because the it broke on me after a week.
Danna D.
Danna D.

A nice fluffy brush, I use it for blending and applying my blush, and bronzer. Perfect travel-size to carry in just about anything.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Phoenix, AZ

I love that this has a case to protect it from all the gunk in my makeup bag or purse! It is great at blending or applying powder.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?

Join Now