Add a Photo

By ECOTOOLS
This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (6)
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Seattle, WA

I love this brush, it travels really well and is super soft. I'm a huge fan of eco tools and this brush is top notch.
Valentina F.
Valentina F.
Tucuman

This brush is highly practical to seal the makeup or loose and compact powders are very very soft and are well thick whatever you call it. Super recommended!
Jaelynn L.
Jaelynn L.

I use this with my foundation and it doesn't leave any streaks and leaves my foundation looking flawless. It doesn't soak up the product either so the brush isn't left with a stain (I still clean it though). It's cool how the retractable component stays wherever it is placed so I can create a less or more dense brush. It's a great size for travel and picks up just enough product when I use it for powdering.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Cookeville, TN

This is the best multitasking brush I've ever owned. It blend foundation, concealer, bronzer, and blush, you name it and it probably can blend it nicely with ease!
Gabrielle Z.
Gabrielle Z.

A great brush, applies everything wonderfully, down side after washing this brush it doesn't work like it use to, I also tried blow drying it and it still didn't bounce back like the other brushes they make. In all it is a great brush I highly recommend it.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO

I'm a big fan of Eco Tools. Their brushes are always so soft and well made. This brush is very great as well! I love it!
Leanne M.
Leanne M.
Livonia, MI

This brush is fantastic. I have had it for about two years and its still in beautiful condition. It can be a little hard to clean since the brush holds on to powder very well, but it applies wonderfully. The bristles are soft and i love that its small enough to carry with me if I need a touch up.
Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.

This kabuki is amazing! The bristles are soft but firm enough to pick the powders and apply them, it feels great against thr skin. I have one of these since a year ago and it is like new after washing it (properly) through all thag tme. I carry it in my makeup bag in my purse if I need a retouch.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Apex, NC

These are some of the softest brushes I have ever used. They really apply really well. They clean great as well!
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Miami, Fl

Who ever thought purchasing makeup could actually help the planet. :) I love that about Eco Tools, not only do you feel good about having soft brushes and durable tools but you help the planet with each purchase :) makes you wanna go out and help some more, one brush at a time .
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?

Join Now