Add a Photo

By ECOTOOLS
This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The PlanetĀ® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (6)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
I use this brush every morning when I apply my bronzer. I love that you can adjust the firmness of the brush with the slider. For contouring you can make the bristles firmer or for all over color open the bristles all the way.
This is my favorite brush of all time. I use Tarte Amazonian Clay Powder every day and apply it using this brush instead of the Air Booki brush that Tarte also sells. The Air Booki brush applies the powder too heavy. The Eco Kabuki brush gives a light flawless finish.
Lynn V.
Lynn V.
I love this brush its so soft and it does the job! And it is a reasonable price, but I'm giving it a C because the it broke on me after a week.
gabriella e.
gabriella e.
I LOVE this brush. Its very easy to carry with me, the bristles make it incredibly soft, and it doesn't ruin my powder.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Curtice, OH
This is a decent brush but it is not spectacular. I really like how it is retractable, though. That part is very nice. I just feel like it does not pick up much product though. I currently use it for bronzer and I just feel like the brush doesn't do that good of a job with blending it out. I will keep using this brush but I will not repurchase once it gets old. 2 stars.
Christina N.
Christina N.
Bakersfield, CA
This brush is awesome for powder.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
This brush has such thick bristles and helps with powder foundation and bronzing. It is easy travel and can take it anywhere.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
The brush is super duper soft. It is very dense and it is a plus that it is retractable so I can take it anywhere without it getting dirty. I recommend for clean freaks and people with acne prone skin since the cap will protect the brushes from bacteria.
Georgia B.
Georgia B.
Super soft and perfect for on the go. I use it to pack powder on my t-zone where I need it most and then buff out with the ecotools buffing brush. I recommend the whole line.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Miami, Fl
Who ever thought purchasing makeup could actually help the planet. :) I love that about Eco Tools, not only do you feel good about having soft brushes and durable tools but you help the planet with each purchase :) makes you wanna go out and help some more, one brush at a time .
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?