BY ECOTOOLS

This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty. see more...

• I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brus...5 Answers
  • What do you think about this kabuki brush?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with liquid foundation? 1 Answers
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a big fan of Eco Tools. Their brushes are always so soft and well made. This brush is very great as well! I love it!
Gabrielle Z.
Gabrielle Z.
A great brush, applies everything wonderfully, down side after washing this brush it doesn't work like it use to, I also tried blow drying it and it still didn't bounce back like the other brushes they make. In all it is a great brush I highly recommend it.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Cookeville , TN
This is the best multitasking brush I've ever owned. It blend foundation, concealer, bronzer, and blush, you name it and it probably can blend it nicely with ease!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Jupiter, FL
My favorite kabuki!!! Eco friendly product that works like s dream! This brush is super soft and holds powders quite well. It's perfect for travel, the retractable feature keeps it clean and in perfect condition. The best of the line, I highly recommend this brush!, I got mine online for under 5 bucks.
Amy A.
Amy A.
I was looking for a brush that I could throw in my bag for touch-ups without it getting all dirty and smooshed. This was the perfect solution! I think it's a pretty good dupe for the too faced retractable brush which is more than triple the cost. I got mine at publix. The bristles are dense so you get good coverage as well.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Stony Brook, NY
I just bought this and I love it. It was reasonably priced at Ulta. I use it to apply my powder foundation and to blend my contour.
Crissy T.
Crissy T.
Ponchatoula, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brush. Very soft and just dense enough to give me flawless coverage with my favorite pressed or loose powder. I have tried a few and always go back to this brush.
Christina N.
Christina N.
Bakersfield, CA
This brush is awesome for powder.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Curtice, OH
This is a decent brush but it is not spectacular. I really like how it is retractable, though. That part is very nice. I just feel like it does not pick up much product though. I currently use it for bronzer and I just feel like the brush doesn't do that good of a job with blending it out. I will keep using this brush but I will not repurchase once it gets old. 2 stars.
gabriella e.
gabriella e.
I LOVE this brush. Its very easy to carry with me, the bristles make it incredibly soft, and it doesn't ruin my powder.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?