Add a Photo

By ECOTOOLS
This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (4)
Catherine C.
Catherine C.

So I bought this brush a few months ago and it was great at blending my makeup together. I washed it regularly, but then I realized that no matter how much I washed it and how well I washed it, my makeup residue would not come off of the brush. It was super strange, and none of my other brushes have ever done that. I am not sure if I purchased a bad brush or what. But if you don't have this problem then you have a pretty darn awesome brush!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

The brush is super duper soft. It is very dense and it is a plus that it is retractable so I can take it anywhere without it getting dirty. I recommend for clean freaks and people with acne prone skin since the cap will protect the brushes from bacteria.
Georgia B.
Georgia B.

Super soft and perfect for on the go. I use it to pack powder on my t-zone where I need it most and then buff out with the ecotools buffing brush. I recommend the whole line.
Stephine K.
Stephine K.
Jacksonville, FL

This is by far the favorite of all of my brushes. It apples so perfectly and cleans up easily. NO shedding at all, and when washed, returns to it's original shape! I use this for almost everything on my face. I cannot rave enough about this brush!!! The only bad thing I have to say about this brush is that when I wash it, it takes a while to dry, might be because it is such a fluffy brush!
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Curtice, OH

This is a decent brush but it is not spectacular. I really like how it is retractable, though. That part is very nice. I just feel like it does not pick up much product though. I currently use it for bronzer and I just feel like the brush doesn't do that good of a job with blending it out. I will keep using this brush but I will not repurchase once it gets old. 2 stars.
Leanne M.
Leanne M.
Livonia, MI

This brush is fantastic. I have had it for about two years and its still in beautiful condition. It can be a little hard to clean since the brush holds on to powder very well, but it applies wonderfully. The bristles are soft and i love that its small enough to carry with me if I need a touch up.
Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.

This kabuki is amazing! The bristles are soft but firm enough to pick the powders and apply them, it feels great against thr skin. I have one of these since a year ago and it is like new after washing it (properly) through all thag tme. I carry it in my makeup bag in my purse if I need a retouch.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Chagrin Falls, OH

I like this brush a lot. it is very soft and does the job it is supposed to do. The only thing i had a problem with is that the glue came undone inside the brush and it fell apart. Not a big deal though because i just glued it back in. probably just got some water in there. Be careful with that.
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Miami, Fl

Who ever thought purchasing makeup could actually help the planet. :) I love that about Eco Tools, not only do you feel good about having soft brushes and durable tools but you help the planet with each purchase :) makes you wanna go out and help some more, one brush at a time .
Josie R.
Josie R.
San Antonio, TX

This brush is super soft and fluffy! It blends blush, bronzer, and powder foundations with ease. I love that its retractable and the major perk is that IT DOESN'T SHED! Its easy just to throw in a bad for quick touch ups or if you use a brush bag it keeps the bristles safe.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?

Join Now