BY ECOTOOLS

This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty. see more...

• I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac br...5 Answers
  • What do you think about this kabuki brush?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with liquid foundation? 1 Answers
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Greensboro, NC
Love this brush! I use it with my bare minerals foundation and it works great. No shedding. Dense bristles give medium to full coverage. Also pretty inexpensive.
Mallory E.
Mallory E.
Louisville, KY
Love this brush. great to carry in your purse to powder your face throughout the day. it is so soft and compact
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great affordable kabuki brush. I've had it for about 3 years and have had no hairs come out!
Kit N.
Kit N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
UPDATE 2/9/17 - My brush unglued from the metal housing making it so that it cannot be closed properly. The brush no longer has the dense force needed to apply my finishing powder. I have ordered a replacement and will try to repair the original with Krazy Glue. My makeup does not look right without this brush.

ORIGINAL REVIEW
This brush is soft and super easy to travel with. My only gripe is that once I clean it, it can take days for it to dry and it is never really clean in the middle of the bristles.
Leanne M.
Leanne M.
Livonia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is fantastic. I have had it for about two years and its still in beautiful condition. It can be a little hard to clean since the brush holds on to powder very well, but it applies wonderfully. The bristles are soft and i love that its small enough to carry with me if I need a touch up.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good brush its just not great! I love to throw it in my makeup bag or purse to have with me through out the day and it wont get damaged but the fact that it wont clean easily is really bothersome not enough for me to fail it but it bugs me! Its earth friendly so I will repurchase but I don't reach for it everyday of the week.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this, it's great for on the go and traveling. The cap prevents leftover powder to get inside the purse. I am on my third one and they are so soft too!
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Seattle, WA
I love this brush, it travels really well and is super soft. I'm a huge fan of eco tools and this brush is top notch.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Apex, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are some of the softest brushes I have ever used. They really apply really well. They clean great as well!
Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.
This kabuki is amazing! The bristles are soft but firm enough to pick the powders and apply them, it feels great against thr skin. I have one of these since a year ago and it is like new after washing it (properly) through all thag tme. I carry it in my makeup bag in my purse if I need a retouch.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?