Add a Photo

By ECOTOOLS
This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The PlanetĀ® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (6)
Mallory E.
Mallory E.
Louisville, KY
Love this brush. great to carry in your purse to powder your face throughout the day. it is so soft and compact
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Great affordable kabuki brush. I've had it for about 3 years and have had no hairs come out!
Kit N.
Kit N.
Sept. 14, 2014, 11:06 a.m.
Review for: Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush, 1 ea
UPDATE 2/9/17 - My brush unglued from the metal housing making it so that it cannot be closed properly. The brush no longer has the dense force needed to apply my finishing powder. I have ordered a replacement and will try to repair the original with Krazy Glue. My makeup does not look right without this brush.

ORIGINAL REVIEW
This brush is soft and super easy to travel with. My only gripe is that once I clean it, it can take days for it to dry and it is never really clean in the middle of the bristles.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good brush its just not great! I love to throw it in my makeup bag or purse to have with me through out the day and it wont get damaged but the fact that it wont clean easily is really bothersome not enough for me to fail it but it bugs me! Its earth friendly so I will repurchase but I don't reach for it everyday of the week.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love that this has a case to protect it from all the gunk in my makeup bag or purse! It is great at blending or applying powder.
Stephine K.
Stephine K.
Jacksonville, FL
This is by far the favorite of all of my brushes. It apples so perfectly and cleans up easily. NO shedding at all, and when washed, returns to it's original shape! I use this for almost everything on my face. I cannot rave enough about this brush!!! The only bad thing I have to say about this brush is that when I wash it, it takes a while to dry, might be because it is such a fluffy brush!
Bridgett S.
Bridgett S.
Converse, TX
Because of the "retractable" design and slide-on cover, this is a great brush to use for travel. It is a little harder to clean than some other brushes, because of the density of the bristles. It works well for applying powder and blending blush.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
So I bought this brush a few months ago and it was great at blending my makeup together. I washed it regularly, but then I realized that no matter how much I washed it and how well I washed it, my makeup residue would not come off of the brush. It was super strange, and none of my other brushes have ever done that. I am not sure if I purchased a bad brush or what. But if you don't have this problem then you have a pretty darn awesome brush!
Danna D.
Danna D.
A nice fluffy brush, I use it for blending and applying my blush, and bronzer. Perfect travel-size to carry in just about anything.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
I use this brush every morning when I apply my bronzer. I love that you can adjust the firmness of the brush with the slider. For contouring you can make the bristles firmer or for all over color open the bristles all the way.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?