Add a Photo

By ECOTOOLS
This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The PlanetĀ® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (6)
Leah S.
Leah S.
Phoenix, AZ

I love that this has a case to protect it from all the gunk in my makeup bag or purse! It is great at blending or applying powder.
Stephine K.
Stephine K.
Jacksonville, FL

This is by far the favorite of all of my brushes. It apples so perfectly and cleans up easily. NO shedding at all, and when washed, returns to it's original shape! I use this for almost everything on my face. I cannot rave enough about this brush!!! The only bad thing I have to say about this brush is that when I wash it, it takes a while to dry, might be because it is such a fluffy brush!
Bridgett S.
Bridgett S.
Converse, TX

Because of the "retractable" design and slide-on cover, this is a great brush to use for travel. It is a little harder to clean than some other brushes, because of the density of the bristles. It works well for applying powder and blending blush.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.

So I bought this brush a few months ago and it was great at blending my makeup together. I washed it regularly, but then I realized that no matter how much I washed it and how well I washed it, my makeup residue would not come off of the brush. It was super strange, and none of my other brushes have ever done that. I am not sure if I purchased a bad brush or what. But if you don't have this problem then you have a pretty darn awesome brush!
Danna D.
Danna D.

A nice fluffy brush, I use it for blending and applying my blush, and bronzer. Perfect travel-size to carry in just about anything.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

I use this brush every morning when I apply my bronzer. I love that you can adjust the firmness of the brush with the slider. For contouring you can make the bristles firmer or for all over color open the bristles all the way.
This is my favorite brush of all time. I use Tarte Amazonian Clay Powder every day and apply it using this brush instead of the Air Booki brush that Tarte also sells. The Air Booki brush applies the powder too heavy. The Eco Kabuki brush gives a light flawless finish.
Lynn V.
Lynn V.

I love this brush its so soft and it does the job! And it is a reasonable price, but I'm giving it a C because the it broke on me after a week.
gabriella e.
gabriella e.

I LOVE this brush. Its very easy to carry with me, the bristles make it incredibly soft, and it doesn't ruin my powder.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Curtice, OH

This is a decent brush but it is not spectacular. I really like how it is retractable, though. That part is very nice. I just feel like it does not pick up much product though. I currently use it for bronzer and I just feel like the brush doesn't do that good of a job with blending it out. I will keep using this brush but I will not repurchase once it gets old. 2 stars.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?