Add a Photo

By ECOTOOLS
This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (6)
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Seattle, WA

I love this brush, it travels really well and is super soft. I'm a huge fan of eco tools and this brush is top notch.
Mallory E.
Mallory E.
Louisville, KY

Love this brush. great to carry in your purse to powder your face throughout the day. it is so soft and compact
Mikaela G.
Mikaela G.
Tiverton, RI

So Soft! The bristles have never fallen out. I love this for traveling. Gives a great flawless finish
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Tacoma, WA

Great affordable kabuki brush. I've had it for about 3 years and have had no hairs come out!
Sharon D.
Sharon D.
Bryant, AR

Brilliant design! The brush stays covered and protected from breakage in my make up bag.
Etelvina C.
Etelvina C.
Bakersfield, CA

Love it! Its great to have it on the go or to travel with. I use it to apply my powder.
Anna H.
Anna H.

This is a good brush its just not great! I love to throw it in my makeup bag or purse to have with me through out the day and it wont get damaged but the fact that it wont clean easily is really bothersome not enough for me to fail it but it bugs me! Its earth friendly so I will repurchase but I don't reach for it everyday of the week.
Kit N.
Kit N.

UPDATE 2/9/17 - My brush unglued from the metal housing making it so that it cannot be closed properly. The brush no longer has the dense force needed to apply my finishing powder. I have ordered a replacement and will try to repair the original with Krazy Glue. My makeup does not look right without this brush.

ORIGINAL REVIEW
This brush is soft and super easy to travel with. My only gripe is that once I clean it, it can take days for it to dry and it is never really clean in the middle of the bristles.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.

So I bought this brush a few months ago and it was great at blending my makeup together. I washed it regularly, but then I realized that no matter how much I washed it and how well I washed it, my makeup residue would not come off of the brush. It was super strange, and none of my other brushes have ever done that. I am not sure if I purchased a bad brush or what. But if you don't have this problem then you have a pretty darn awesome brush!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

The brush is super duper soft. It is very dense and it is a plus that it is retractable so I can take it anywhere without it getting dirty. I recommend for clean freaks and people with acne prone skin since the cap will protect the brushes from bacteria.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?

Join Now