Add a Photo

Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush

This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (6)
Christina N.
Christina N.
Bakersfield, CA

This brush is awesome for powder.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

I use this brush every morning when I apply my bronzer. I love that you can adjust the firmness of the brush with the slider. For contouring you can make the bristles firmer or for all over color open the bristles all the way.
Mikaela G.
Mikaela G.

So Soft! The bristles have never fallen out. I love this for traveling. Gives a great flawless finish
Christy V.
Christy V.
Santa Clara, CA

Awesome, dense brush. Great for travel. I was using it to apply matte bronzer for contour, but it would work great for powder or liquid foundation
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Stony Brook, NY

I just bought this and I love it. It was reasonably priced at Ulta. I use it to apply my powder foundation and to blend my contour.
Crissy T.
Crissy T.
Ponchatoula, LA

I absolutely love this brush. Very soft and just dense enough to give me flawless coverage with my favorite pressed or loose powder. I have tried a few and always go back to this brush.
Amy A.
Amy A.

I was looking for a brush that I could throw in my bag for touch-ups without it getting all dirty and smooshed. This was the perfect solution! I think it's a pretty good dupe for the too faced retractable brush which is more than triple the cost. I got mine at publix. The bristles are dense so you get good coverage as well.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

Love this, it's great for on the go and traveling. The cap prevents leftover powder to get inside the purse. I am on my third one and they are so soft too!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Markham, ON

Love this brush so much! Its great for on the go, I can throw this in my bag without worrying about the bristles getting dirty and ruined. The size and shape of this brush makes it great for applying powder, blush and bronzer. The bristles are super soft and doesn't shed at all
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL

My favorite kabuki!!! Eco friendly product that works like s dream! This brush is super soft and holds powders quite well. It's perfect for travel, the retractable feature keeps it clean and in perfect condition. The best of the line, I highly recommend this brush!, I got mine online for under 5 bucks.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?

Join Now