BY ECOTOOLS

This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty. see more...

• I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brus...5 Answers
  • What do you think about this kabuki brush?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with liquid foundation? 1 Answers
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have brought a lot of Kabuki brushes and this one by far is the best I love the fact that it doesn't shed and its so soft and retractable so I can take it anywhere.
Kaylee F.
Kaylee F.
Spencer, IA
I liked the thickness of this brush and soft bristles, but, it didn't hold up very long. I used it for about a month and it broke. I hope other people have better luck than I did.
Ashton T.
Ashton T.
Opelika , Al
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush it's so soft and so cheap! It's perfect for a travel brush! It works great.
Marie D.
Marie D.
This is a really good brush for applying my powder foundations. The bristles are dense so I get more coverage and they are so soft so I can really easily buff the powders into my skin.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Florida
This is my favorite brush to use on the go. The bristles are so soft, it's a dense type brush so it picks up product well, and it's so easy to just carry where ever. I love this brush!
Malleydis L.
Malleydis L.
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Súper suavecita y compacta ideal para llevar en el porta cosméticos, es pequeña y fácil de lavar, libre de crueldad animal,me encanta
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Gainesville, VA
My fav! I have owned many buki brushes over the years and this is by far my fav. I love all the Eco tool brushes. Good quality and great price point.
Fallon B.
Fallon B.
Cresco, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is super soft and is great for putting on finishing touch powder. It's also nice because its retractable and you can carry it around in your makeup bag with you.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay I just got this and it is seriously my holy grail. Softest, greatest brush ever hands down for contouring and packing on setting powder
Amany I.
Amany I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loove this! it is so soft and dense, there is nothing bad about it. I use it at home, put it in my purse for on the go to touch up powder, applying bronzer, etc. So versatile! It's awesome <3
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?