Add a Photo

Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush

This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (6)
Mallory E.
Mallory E.
Louisville, KY

Love this brush. great to carry in your purse to powder your face throughout the day. it is so soft and compact
Ashton T.
Ashton T.
Opelika , Al

I love this brush it's so soft and so cheap! It's perfect for a travel brush! It works great.
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Tacoma, WA

Great affordable kabuki brush. I've had it for about 3 years and have had no hairs come out!
Sharon D.
Sharon D.
Bryant, AR

Brilliant design! The brush stays covered and protected from breakage in my make up bag.
Etelvina C.
Etelvina C.
Bakersfield, CA

Love it! Its great to have it on the go or to travel with. I use it to apply my powder.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Florida

This is my favorite brush to use on the go. The bristles are so soft, it's a dense type brush so it picks up product well, and it's so easy to just carry where ever. I love this brush!
Fallon B.
Fallon B.
Cresco, PA

This brush is super soft and is great for putting on finishing touch powder. It's also nice because its retractable and you can carry it around in your makeup bag with you.
Lynn V.
Lynn V.

I love this brush its so soft and it does the job! And it is a reasonable price, but I'm giving it a C because the it broke on me after a week.
gabriella e.
gabriella e.

I LOVE this brush. Its very easy to carry with me, the bristles make it incredibly soft, and it doesn't ruin my powder.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Curtice, OH

This is a decent brush but it is not spectacular. I really like how it is retractable, though. That part is very nice. I just feel like it does not pick up much product though. I currently use it for bronzer and I just feel like the brush doesn't do that good of a job with blending it out. I will keep using this brush but I will not repurchase once it gets old. 2 stars.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?

Join Now