Add a Photo

By ECOTOOLS
This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The PlanetĀ® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (6)
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Canyon Lake, TX
March 10, 2017, 2:32 p.m.
Review for: Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush, 1 ea
I just got it a few weeks back and I love it it is so fun and interesting to use and the hair is super soft on the skin and picks up powder foundation well.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 27, 2017, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush, 1 ea
This precious amazing for traveling, applying foundation, and applying bronzer. It's really soft. And you can find it on most drug stores.
Mikaela G.
Mikaela G.
Feb. 11, 2017, 9:29 p.m.
Review for: Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush, 1 ea
So Soft! The bristles have never fallen out. I love this for traveling. Gives a great flawless finish
Ashton T.
Ashton T.
Opelika , Al
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 15, 2017, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush, 1 ea
I love this brush it's so soft and so cheap! It's perfect for a travel brush! It works great.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Florida
This is my favorite brush to use on the go. The bristles are so soft, it's a dense type brush so it picks up product well, and it's so easy to just carry where ever. I love this brush!
Marie D.
Marie D.
This is a really good brush for applying my powder foundations. The bristles are dense so I get more coverage and they are so soft so I can really easily buff the powders into my skin.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Gainesville, VA
My fav! I have owned many buki brushes over the years and this is by far my fav. I love all the Eco tool brushes. Good quality and great price point.
Fallon B.
Fallon B.
Cresco, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is super soft and is great for putting on finishing touch powder. It's also nice because its retractable and you can carry it around in your makeup bag with you.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Okay I just got this and it is seriously my holy grail. Softest, greatest brush ever hands down for contouring and packing on setting powder
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Greensboro, NC
Love this brush! I use it with my bare minerals foundation and it works great. No shedding. Dense bristles give medium to full coverage. Also pretty inexpensive.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?