Add a Photo

By ECOTOOLS
This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (6)
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Greensboro, NC

Love this brush! I use it with my bare minerals foundation and it works great. No shedding. Dense bristles give medium to full coverage. Also pretty inexpensive.
Valentina F.
Valentina F.
Tucuman

This brush is highly practical to seal the makeup or loose and compact powders are very very soft and are well thick whatever you call it. Super recommended!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

Love this, it's great for on the go and traveling. The cap prevents leftover powder to get inside the purse. I am on my third one and they are so soft too!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Gainesville, VA

My fav! I have owned many buki brushes over the years and this is by far my fav. I love all the Eco tool brushes. Good quality and great price point.
Christy V.
Christy V.
Santa Clara, CA

Awesome, dense brush. Great for travel. I was using it to apply matte bronzer for contour, but it would work great for powder or liquid foundation
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Atlanta, GA

This is my holy grail kabuki. I love that it is small and the brush is protected by the case so you can easily throw it in your purse on the go!
Heather B.
Heather B.

Okay I just got this and it is seriously my holy grail. Softest, greatest brush ever hands down for contouring and packing on setting powder
Malleydis L.
Malleydis L.
DORAL, FLORIDA

Súper suavecita y compacta ideal para llevar en el porta cosméticos, es pequeña y fácil de lavar, libre de crueldad animal,me encanta
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Stony Brook, NY

I just bought this and I love it. It was reasonably priced at Ulta. I use it to apply my powder foundation and to blend my contour.
Nikki Y.
Nikki Y.

By far one of my favorites to use for my foundation. Application is smooth, non streaky and the brush is just soft enough.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?

Join Now