Add a Photo

By ECOTOOLS
This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The PlanetĀ® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (6)
Mallory E.
Mallory E.
Louisville, KY

Love this brush. great to carry in your purse to powder your face throughout the day. it is so soft and compact
Ashton T.
Ashton T.
Opelika , Al

I love this brush it's so soft and so cheap! It's perfect for a travel brush! It works great.
Sharon D.
Sharon D.
Bryant, AR

Brilliant design! The brush stays covered and protected from breakage in my make up bag.
Etelvina C.
Etelvina C.
Bakersfield, CA

Love it! Its great to have it on the go or to travel with. I use it to apply my powder.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Bronx, Ny

These brushes are always good but unfortunately i can't give them the 5 stars because they're expensive and won't clean easily. i have found my brush brand for life and this is not it but its okay to have in your purse for whenever you just feel like tossing on some bronzer or blush.
Marie D.
Marie D.

This is a really good brush for applying my powder foundations. The bristles are dense so I get more coverage and they are so soft so I can really easily buff the powders into my skin.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Florida

This is my favorite brush to use on the go. The bristles are so soft, it's a dense type brush so it picks up product well, and it's so easy to just carry where ever. I love this brush!
Fallon B.
Fallon B.
Cresco, PA

This brush is super soft and is great for putting on finishing touch powder. It's also nice because its retractable and you can carry it around in your makeup bag with you.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Greensboro, NC

Love this brush! I use it with my bare minerals foundation and it works great. No shedding. Dense bristles give medium to full coverage. Also pretty inexpensive.
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA

Great affordable kabuki brush. I've had it for about 3 years and have had no hairs come out!
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?