Add a Photo

By ECOTOOLS
This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (4)
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

Love this, it's great for on the go and traveling. The cap prevents leftover powder to get inside the purse. I am on my third one and they are so soft too!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Gainesville, VA

My fav! I have owned many buki brushes over the years and this is by far my fav. I love all the Eco tool brushes. Good quality and great price point.
Heather B.
Heather B.

Okay I just got this and it is seriously my holy grail. Softest, greatest brush ever hands down for contouring and packing on setting powder
Malleydis L.
Malleydis L.
DORAL, FLORIDA

Súper suavecita y compacta ideal para llevar en el porta cosméticos, es pequeña y fácil de lavar, libre de crueldad animal,me encanta
Nikki Y.
Nikki Y.

By far one of my favorites to use for my foundation. Application is smooth, non streaky and the brush is just soft enough.
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Seattle, WA

I love this brush, it travels really well and is super soft. I'm a huge fan of eco tools and this brush is top notch.
Mallory E.
Mallory E.
Louisville, KY

Love this brush. great to carry in your purse to powder your face throughout the day. it is so soft and compact
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Tacoma, WA

Great affordable kabuki brush. I've had it for about 3 years and have had no hairs come out!
Etelvina C.
Etelvina C.
Bakersfield, CA

Love it! Its great to have it on the go or to travel with. I use it to apply my powder.
Anna H.
Anna H.

This is a good brush its just not great! I love to throw it in my makeup bag or purse to have with me through out the day and it wont get damaged but the fact that it wont clean easily is really bothersome not enough for me to fail it but it bugs me! Its earth friendly so I will repurchase but I don't reach for it everyday of the week.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?

Join Now