BY ECOTOOLS

This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty. see more...

• I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brus...5 Answers
  • What do you think about this kabuki brush?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with liquid foundation? 1 Answers
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.
Mount Juliet, TN
Love this brush it's so soft. It is good for applying powder, blush, or contouring. I can't wait to get more brushes that are this brand. I also love how it has a pull out cover to protect the brush. You can now just throw it in your makeup bag and go without worrying about all the makeup getting on everything.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Bronx, Ny
These brushes are always good but unfortunately i can't give them the 5 stars because they're expensive and won't clean easily. i have found my brush brand for life and this is not it but its okay to have in your purse for whenever you just feel like tossing on some bronzer or blush.
Christy V.
Christy V.
Santa Clara, CA
Awesome, dense brush. Great for travel. I was using it to apply matte bronzer for contour, but it would work great for powder or liquid foundation
I use this everyday for blush and really like the soft brittles and the way it applies the blush to my face. I can easy spread or condense makeup where I want it.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Canyon Lake, TX
I just got it a few weeks back and I love it it is so fun and interesting to use and the hair is super soft on the skin and picks up powder foundation well.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This precious amazing for traveling, applying foundation, and applying bronzer. It's really soft. And you can find it on most drug stores.
Caitlyn T.
Caitlyn T.
This was the first makeup brush I ever purchased and it is wonderful. It is really soft and doesn't shed at all. It is also handy that it is retractable. It can be used for all most anything, powder foundation, bronzer, powder, blush, and blending in general. I have washed my brush many times and it still looks brand new. Definitely recommend.
Ana L.
Ana L.
The package on this brush is so cute. I love copper tones. The retractable package allows me to carry this brush and keep it clean. What I do not like is the fact that it's flimsy. Still very soft.
Mikaela G.
Mikaela G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So Soft! The bristles have never fallen out. I love this for traveling. Gives a great flawless finish
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have brought a lot of Kabuki brushes and this one by far is the best I love the fact that it doesn't shed and its so soft and retractable so I can take it anywhere.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?