Add a Photo

By ECOTOOLS
This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (4)
Amany I.
Amany I.

I loove this! it is so soft and dense, there is nothing bad about it. I use it at home, put it in my purse for on the go to touch up powder, applying bronzer, etc. So versatile! It's awesome <3
Marie D.
Marie D.

This is a really good brush for applying my powder foundations. The bristles are dense so I get more coverage and they are so soft so I can really easily buff the powders into my skin.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Florida

This is my favorite brush to use on the go. The bristles are so soft, it's a dense type brush so it picks up product well, and it's so easy to just carry where ever. I love this brush!
Kaylee F.
Kaylee F.
Spencer, IA

I liked the thickness of this brush and soft bristles, but, it didn't hold up very long. I used it for about a month and it broke. I hope other people have better luck than I did.
Fallon B.
Fallon B.
Cresco, PA

This brush is super soft and is great for putting on finishing touch powder. It's also nice because its retractable and you can carry it around in your makeup bag with you.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

This is the first Kabuki brush I have bought and I am glad that I chose this one. It is soft and it retracts and you can take it anywhere and not worry about the bristles.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Stamford, CT

I have brought a lot of Kabuki brushes and this one by far is the best I love the fact that it doesn't shed and its so soft and retractable so I can take it anywhere.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Cookeville, TN

This is the best multitasking brush I've ever owned. It blend foundation, concealer, bronzer, and blush, you name it and it probably can blend it nicely with ease!
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Greensboro, NC

Love this brush! I use it with my bare minerals foundation and it works great. No shedding. Dense bristles give medium to full coverage. Also pretty inexpensive.
Valentina F.
Valentina F.
Tucuman

This brush is highly practical to seal the makeup or loose and compact powders are very very soft and are well thick whatever you call it. Super recommended!
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?

Join Now