Add a Photo

By ECOTOOLS
This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (6)
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

This is the first Kabuki brush I have bought and I am glad that I chose this one. It is soft and it retracts and you can take it anywhere and not worry about the bristles.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Stamford, CT

I have brought a lot of Kabuki brushes and this one by far is the best I love the fact that it doesn't shed and its so soft and retractable so I can take it anywhere.
I use this everyday for blush and really like the soft brittles and the way it applies the blush to my face. I can easy spread or condense makeup where I want it.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Canyon Lake, TX

I just got it a few weeks back and I love it it is so fun and interesting to use and the hair is super soft on the skin and picks up powder foundation well.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Gainesville, VA

My fav! I have owned many buki brushes over the years and this is by far my fav. I love all the Eco tool brushes. Good quality and great price point.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Atlanta, Ga

This is my holy grail kabuki. I love that it is small and the brush is protected by the case so you can easily throw it in your purse on the go!
Heather B.
Heather B.

Okay I just got this and it is seriously my holy grail. Softest, greatest brush ever hands down for contouring and packing on setting powder
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

This precious amazing for traveling, applying foundation, and applying bronzer. It's really soft. And you can find it on most drug stores.
Malleydis L.
Malleydis L.
Greenville, SC

Súper suavecita y compacta ideal para llevar en el porta cosméticos, es pequeña y fácil de lavar, libre de crueldad animal,me encanta
Nikki Y.
Nikki Y.

By far one of my favorites to use for my foundation. Application is smooth, non streaky and the brush is just soft enough.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?