Add a Photo

By ECOTOOLS
This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (6)
Heather B.
Heather B.
Okay I just got this and it is seriously my holy grail. Softest, greatest brush ever hands down for contouring and packing on setting powder
Malleydis L.
Malleydis L.
Greenville, SC
Súper suavecita y compacta ideal para llevar en el porta cosméticos, es pequeña y fácil de lavar, libre de crueldad animal,me encanta
Nikki Y.
Nikki Y.
Sept. 27, 2016, 10:47 a.m.
Review for: Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush, 1 ea
By far one of my favorites to use for my foundation. Application is smooth, non streaky and the brush is just soft enough.
Sharon D.
Sharon D.
Bryant, AR
Feb. 4, 2017, 11:23 a.m.
Review for: Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush, 1 ea
Brilliant design! The brush stays covered and protected from breakage in my make up bag.
Vinna C.
Vinna C.
Bakersfield, CA
Love it! Its great to have it on the go or to travel with. I use it to apply my powder.
Mo K.
Mo K.
April 14, 2017, 9:47 p.m.
Review for: Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush, 1 ea
This brush is awesome! It is perfect for powder products, especially foundation! The
bristles are just compact enough that it picks up the product well and you can
swirl it around your face effortless. I use this for all of my powder
foundations and it applies it very evenly. It is great for traveling since it
is retractable. The bristles stay true to form and the cap never falls off. This brush is very soft and the bristles do not fall out. This is one of the
best drugstore brushes around and I will definitely be buying more!
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 14, 2017, 5:57 p.m.
Review for: Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush, 1 ea
I have had this Eco Tools brush since I was in high school and honey that was 15 years ago, and I still use it more than any other bronzer brush in my collection. I don't really even know how exactly to put it into to words as to why I think it's so amazing. It just always applies my bronzer so evenly and smoothly. I just love it...thats all there is to it! Lol!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Pharr, TX
March 31, 2017, 8:28 a.m.
Review for: Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush, 1 ea
This was the first brush I ever bought and one of the best. I used it mainly for my powder foundation. I love that it's retractable and has a cap to keep it clean. I need to buy another one! The only thing is that this brush is hard to clean because if the water gets to the bottom your brush can come unglued. Besides that this brush is great.
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.
Mount Juliet, TN
March 29, 2017, 4:27 p.m.
Review for: Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush, 1 ea
Love this brush it's so soft. It is good for applying powder, blush, or contouring. I can't wait to get more brushes that are this brand. I also love how it has a pull out cover to protect the brush. You can now just throw it in your makeup bag and go without worrying about all the makeup getting on everything.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Bronx, Ny
These brushes are always good but unfortunately i can't give them the 5 stars because they're expensive and won't clean easily. i have found my brush brand for life and this is not it but its okay to have in your purse for whenever you just feel like tossing on some bronzer or blush.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?