Add a Photo

Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush

This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (6)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Bonner Spgs, KS

I LOVE this brush! It has lasted a crazy-long time for the money spent on it. Well worth the investment (which wasn't too much to begin with.) It dispurses power evenly over my skin and has held up great after
repeated washes. I would highly recommend!
Karissa W.
Karissa W.

This brush is perfect for traveling and is a great blush brush. It picks up and transfers the color so well. The price of this brush makes it even better! I would definitely recommend it to anyone that is looking for a great travel size brush.
Stopover, KY

Absolutely love this brush! The retractable feature keeps it from getting messed up while crammed in my makeup bag when traveling! It's super soft and feels great against my super sensitive skin! Would definitely recommend this brush!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Smyrna, GA

This is an awesome brush. I love that it is retractable. It is very soft, large, and fluffy. I use it for a light application of powder. It is an excellent value for the price. I definitely would recommend it to others.
Remly M.
Remly M.
Medley, FL

Me encanta el tamaño, el color y su precio. La brocha es súper suave y grande. Maquilla perfecto. Es tan suave que ni la siento. No le di 5 estrellas porque a veces me cuesta cerrarlo. Pero lo volvería a comprar.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Berkeley, Ca

I love this brush. I use it to apply my powder. The bristles are so soft and I've had it for about 2 1/2 years. I try to wash it frequently and it's really held up to a lot of use and a lot of washes.
Ana L.
Ana L.

The package on this brush is so cute. I love copper tones. The retractable package allows me to carry this brush and keep it clean. What I do not like is the fact that it's flimsy. Still very soft.
Amany I.
Amany I.

I loove this! it is so soft and dense, there is nothing bad about it. I use it at home, put it in my purse for on the go to touch up powder, applying bronzer, etc. So versatile! It's awesome <3
Marie D.
Marie D.

This is a really good brush for applying my powder foundations. The bristles are dense so I get more coverage and they are so soft so I can really easily buff the powders into my skin.
Spencer, IA

I liked the thickness of this brush and soft bristles, but, it didn't hold up very long. I used it for about a month and it broke. I hope other people have better luck than I did.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?

Join Now