BY ECOTOOLS

This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty. see more...

• I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brus...5 Answers
  • What do you think about this kabuki brush?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with liquid foundation? 1 Answers
Remly M.
Remly M.
Arlington, VA
Me encanta el tamaño, el color y su precio. La brocha es súper suave y grande. Maquilla perfecto. Es tan suave que ni la siento. No le di 5 estrellas porque a veces me cuesta cerrarlo. Pero lo volvería a comprar.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Berkeley, CA
I love this brush. I use it to apply my powder. The bristles are so soft and I've had it for about 2 1/2 years. I try to wash it frequently and it's really held up to a lot of use and a lot of washes.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
This is the first Kabuki brush I have bought and I am glad that I chose this one. It is soft and it retracts and you can take it anywhere and not worry about the bristles.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail kabuki. I love that it is small and the brush is protected by the case so you can easily throw it in your purse on the go!
Nikki Y.
Nikki Y.
By far one of my favorites to use for my foundation. Application is smooth, non streaky and the brush is just soft enough.
Sharon D.
Sharon D.
Bryant, AR
Brilliant design! The brush stays covered and protected from breakage in my make up bag.
Vinna C.
Vinna C.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! Its great to have it on the go or to travel with. I use it to apply my powder.
Mo K.
Mo K.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is awesome! It is perfect for powder products, especially foundation! The
bristles are just compact enough that it picks up the product well and you can
swirl it around your face effortless. I use this for all of my powder
foundations and it applies it very evenly. It is great for traveling since it
is retractable. The bristles stay true to form and the cap never falls off. This brush is very soft and the bristles do not fall out. This is one of the
best drugstore brushes around and I will definitely be buying more!
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this Eco Tools brush since I was in high school and honey that was 15 years ago, and I still use it more than any other bronzer brush in my collection. I don't really even know how exactly to put it into to words as to why I think it's so amazing. It just always applies my bronzer so evenly and smoothly. I just love it...thats all there is to it! Lol!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Pharr, TX
This was the first brush I ever bought and one of the best. I used it mainly for my powder foundation. I love that it's retractable and has a cap to keep it clean. I need to buy another one! The only thing is that this brush is hard to clean because if the water gets to the bottom your brush can come unglued. Besides that this brush is great.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?