Add a Photo

By ECOTOOLS
This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (4)
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Markham, ON

Love this brush so much! Its great for on the go, I can throw this in my bag without worrying about the bristles getting dirty and ruined. The size and shape of this brush makes it great for applying powder, blush and bronzer. The bristles are super soft and doesn't shed at all
Christy B.
Christy B.

I've used several kabuki brushes, and this is by far the best and the softest. I use it to apply powder and I honestly don't feel the need to shake off any excess. It picks up just the right amount of powder and goes on great. I also love the case it comes in, very pretty.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Pittsburgh, PA

I really like this brush. I've had kabuki brushes in the past that's bristles irritated my skin, but not this one! It's soft and does what it needs it. The retractable packaging helps me keep it organized in my makeup bag while maintaining its shape. An excellent brush!
Gabrielle Z.
Gabrielle Z.

A great brush, applies everything wonderfully, down side after washing this brush it doesn't work like it use to, I also tried blow drying it and it still didn't bounce back like the other brushes they make. In all it is a great brush I highly recommend it.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Bonner Springs, KS

I LOVE this brush! It has lasted a crazy-long time for the money spent on it. Well worth the investment (which wasn't too much to begin with.) It dispurses power evenly over my skin and has held up great after
repeated washes. I would highly recommend!
Kaylee F.
Kaylee F.
Stopover, KY

Absolutely love this brush! The retractable feature keeps it from getting messed up while crammed in my makeup bag when traveling! It's super soft and feels great against my super sensitive skin! Would definitely recommend this brush!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Smyrna, GA

This is an awesome brush. I love that it is retractable. It is very soft, large, and fluffy. I use it for a light application of powder. It is an excellent value for the price. I definitely would recommend it to others.
Remly M.
Remly M.
St Augustine, FL

Me encanta el tamaño, el color y su precio. La brocha es súper suave y grande. Maquilla perfecto. Es tan suave que ni la siento. No le di 5 estrellas porque a veces me cuesta cerrarlo. Pero lo volvería a comprar.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Berkeley , CA

I love this brush. I use it to apply my powder. The bristles are so soft and I've had it for about 2 1/2 years. I try to wash it frequently and it's really held up to a lot of use and a lot of washes.
Ana L.
Ana L.

The package on this brush is so cute. I love copper tones. The retractable package allows me to carry this brush and keep it clean. What I do not like is the fact that it's flimsy. Still very soft.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?

Join Now