Add a Photo

By ECOTOOLS
This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (6)
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Smyrna, GA
Nov. 23, 2016, 11:36 p.m.
Review for: Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush, 1 ea
This is an awesome brush. I love that it is retractable. It is very soft, large, and fluffy. I use it for a light application of powder. It is an excellent value for the price. I definitely would recommend it to others.
Remly M.
Remly M.
Arlington, VA
Me encanta el tamaño, el color y su precio. La brocha es súper suave y grande. Maquilla perfecto. Es tan suave que ni la siento. No le di 5 estrellas porque a veces me cuesta cerrarlo. Pero lo volvería a comprar.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Berkeley, CA
I love this brush. I use it to apply my powder. The bristles are so soft and I've had it for about 2 1/2 years. I try to wash it frequently and it's really held up to a lot of use and a lot of washes.
Ana L.
Ana L.
The package on this brush is so cute. I love copper tones. The retractable package allows me to carry this brush and keep it clean. What I do not like is the fact that it's flimsy. Still very soft.
Amany I.
Amany I.
Jan. 17, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
Review for: Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush, 1 ea
I loove this! it is so soft and dense, there is nothing bad about it. I use it at home, put it in my purse for on the go to touch up powder, applying bronzer, etc. So versatile! It's awesome <3
Kaylee F.
Kaylee F.
Spencer, IA
I liked the thickness of this brush and soft bristles, but, it didn't hold up very long. I used it for about a month and it broke. I hope other people have better luck than I did.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
This is the first Kabuki brush I have bought and I am glad that I chose this one. It is soft and it retracts and you can take it anywhere and not worry about the bristles.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Stamford, CT
I have brought a lot of Kabuki brushes and this one by far is the best I love the fact that it doesn't shed and its so soft and retractable so I can take it anywhere.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Gainesville, VA
My fav! I have owned many buki brushes over the years and this is by far my fav. I love all the Eco tool brushes. Good quality and great price point.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Atlanta, GA
Dec. 9, 2016, 12:20 p.m.
Review for: Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush, 1 ea
This is my holy grail kabuki. I love that it is small and the brush is protected by the case so you can easily throw it in your purse on the go!
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?