Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush uploaded by Crissy T.Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush uploaded by Crissy T.Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush uploaded by Ariel G.See all 6 photos

BY ECOTOOLS

This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty. see more...

• I've been looking to find a set of ne...Morphe brushes are also awesom... 5 Answers
  • What do you think about this kabuki b...I love this brush. For the mon... 2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with liquid foun...In emergency I have before. Si... 1 Answers
Photos (6)
jack s.
jack s.
Muncy, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is amazing for the price! I believe I purchased this for about $6.00 at Walmart and I could t be happier. The packaging is so cute and has a real "earth friendly" feel to it. For the brush itself, the bristles are very soft and feel great on my face. I think since the brush is retractable, it makes it a lot easier to keep the brush in great condition. Allows you to apply powders that give you a nice even finish.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
I prefer using a kabuki brush to buff on any powder products, so I love having a portable one. The retraction mechanism works smoothly and the bristles are soft and dense. The only negative I noticed was that the brush had a funny smell that persisted even after I washed it and let it air for a couple days, but the smell did eventually dissipate. I ended up buying one for my mom, too.
Lily H.
Lily H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good quality brush but I believe the bristles are a little too dense for my liking to touch up the face with powder. I like to only set my face with powder very loosely but this brush is a bit dense so it works better for buffing. I'll still give it 4 stars because the quality is good. It's just my preference.
Rheanna L.
Rheanna L.
Madera, CA
I bought this product from a Target when I was in need of a new brush. I use this for everything including my pressed powder, blush and Contour. This brush works well for blending and I would highly recommend it to anyone that is looking for a brush that you won't ruin easily because it retracts.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
I never really realized how important a brush could be until I got this product. I am in love with it. It makes putting on my foundation so much easier, and the brush absorbs way less of my product than the last one I used did. It provides even coverage of my product. I am beyond satisfied!
Christy B.
Christy B.
I've used several kabuki brushes, and this is by far the best and the softest. I use it to apply powder and I honestly don't feel the need to shake off any excess. It picks up just the right amount of powder and goes on great. I also love the case it comes in, very pretty.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like this brush. I've had kabuki brushes in the past that's bristles irritated my skin, but not this one! It's soft and does what it needs it. The retractable packaging helps me keep it organized in my makeup bag while maintaining its shape. An excellent brush!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I LOVE this brush! It has lasted a crazy-long time for the money spent on it. Well worth the investment (which wasn't too much to begin with.) It dispurses power evenly over my skin and has held up great after
repeated washes. I would highly recommend!
Kaylee F.
Kaylee F.
Stopover, KY
Absolutely love this brush! The retractable feature keeps it from getting messed up while crammed in my makeup bag when traveling! It's super soft and feels great against my super sensitive skin! Would definitely recommend this brush!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Smyrna, GA
This is an awesome brush. I love that it is retractable. It is very soft, large, and fluffy. I use it for a light application of powder. It is an excellent value for the price. I definitely would recommend it to others.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?