Add a Photo

By ECOTOOLS
This Earth Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Compact Design Great For Travel. Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch Paris Presents has joined with 1% For The Planet® to donate 1% of our annual sales from this item to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (4)
Jack L.
Jack L.
Muncy, PA

This brush is amazing for the price! I believe I purchased this for about $6.00 at Walmart and I could t be happier. The packaging is so cute and has a real "earth friendly" feel to it. For the brush itself, the bristles are very soft and feel great on my face. I think since the brush is retractable, it makes it a lot easier to keep the brush in great condition. Allows you to apply powders that give you a nice even finish.
Jaelynn L.
Jaelynn L.

I use this with my foundation and it doesn't leave any streaks and leaves my foundation looking flawless. It doesn't soak up the product either so the brush isn't left with a stain (I still clean it though). It's cool how the retractable component stays wherever it is placed so I can create a less or more dense brush. It's a great size for travel and picks up just enough product when I use it for powdering.
Meagan M.
Meagan M.

This brush is so cheap but has the quality of an expensive brush. I love that it retracts, because you can bring it places and keep it in your makeup bag without having to worry about ruining the bristles! The brush itself is extremely soft and puts on powder evenly and well. I've had this for about 2 years and it has held up amazingly. When it eventually needs to be replaced I will be repurchasing!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO

I prefer using a kabuki brush to buff on any powder products, so I love having a portable one. The retraction mechanism works smoothly and the bristles are soft and dense. The only negative I noticed was that the brush had a funny smell that persisted even after I washed it and let it air for a couple days, but the smell did eventually dissipate. I ended up buying one for my mom, too.
Caitlyn T.
Caitlyn T.

This was the first makeup brush I ever purchased and it is wonderful. It is really soft and doesn't shed at all. It is also handy that it is retractable. It can be used for all most anything, powder foundation, bronzer, powder, blush, and blending in general. I have washed my brush many times and it still looks brand new. Definitely recommend.
Lily H.
Lily H.

This is a good quality brush but I believe the bristles are a little too dense for my liking to touch up the face with powder. I like to only set my face with powder very loosely but this brush is a bit dense so it works better for buffing. I'll still give it 4 stars because the quality is good. It's just my preference.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

My favorite kabuki!!! Eco friendly product that works like s dream! This brush is super soft and holds powders quite well. It's perfect for travel, the retractable feature keeps it clean and in perfect condition. The best of the line, I highly recommend this brush!, I got mine online for under 5 bucks.
Rheanna L.
Rheanna L.
Madera, CA

I bought this product from a Target when I was in need of a new brush. I use this for everything including my pressed powder, blush and Contour. This brush works well for blending and I would highly recommend it to anyone that is looking for a brush that you won't ruin easily because it retracts.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Corning, KS

I never really realized how important a brush could be until I got this product. I am in love with it. It makes putting on my foundation so much easier, and the brush absorbs way less of my product than the last one I used did. It provides even coverage of my product. I am beyond satisfied!
Maria F.
Maria F.
Bronx, NY

These brushes are always good but unfortunately i can't give them the 5 stars because they're expensive and won't clean easily. i have found my brush brand for life and this is not it but its okay to have in your purse for whenever you just feel like tossing on some bronzer or blush.
Crystal F.
Crystal F.

I've been looking to find a set of new brushes usually use Mac brushes but those are a little expensive so I was looking to see if there's anything that was close to what I usually get anybody have any input for me?
Leyla S.
Leyla S.

What do you think about this kabuki brush?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Has anyone used this with liquid foundation?

Join Now