BY ECOTOOLS

Eco Tools Recycled Retractable Kabuki Brush see more...

Sarah S.
Chicago
I hated this brush. I bought it to touch up my makeup throughout the day, as I tend to get shiny around noon. It was too flimsy to just lightly tap on a layer of powder, but too dense to brush on either. It always moved around the makeup underneath, no matter what powder I was using. I gave it to a friend who isn’t as picky as I am.
Megan M.
Mission Valley
I really don't use this much but it does work. I keep it in my purse in case I need a quick make-up touch up.  It's very easy storage and it's quick too. It doesn't leave a mess. and it's recycled, so bonus!
Morgan E.
clinton
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this brush, it’s definitely a must have! It’s super convenient that it’s retractable so it easily fits in any size makeup bag. It’s also very good for blending and I use this to apply my foundation every morning!
Maya P.
Columbia
I love this brush, I have been using it since i was younger because of how much I love the retractable feature! it makes everything easier and keeps the brush from getting ruined, and it isn’t very expensive!
Lindsey A.
Mobile
I like this brush because it’s a perfect travel brush that is easily retractable. I wish it had a little more coverage and was a little softer, but it still does the trick!
Carmen M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this brush for powder and bronzer. I like that it’s retractable so I can put it in my purse and carry it easily. It’s very easy to use and apply. I would highly recommend this brush!
Duckie M.
Ponchatoula
I LOVE this brushes. It is so, so soft and fluffy. I use it for everything from foundation to powder. It doesn't leave any streaks when using it with foundation and applies powder perfectly without caking it on. Definitely worth it!
Daphne L.
This was my absolute favorite brush. It’s so soft and dense which makes for great application. It feels like a very high end brush at an affordable price. I used mine for many years. They are so durable and do not shed or degrade. I 100% would recommend this brush to anyone.
Teresa H.
This is my go to powder brush. I have others but this is the one I like. Everyone has their quirks about their makeup and brushes. I have combination to dry skin and recommend this brush. I work daily so if I want to take some powder to refresh with me I load som in my brush and it is there for me instead of having to packing both the powered and the brush. Easy does it for me!
Kinsey R.
dallas
I will be honest, I’m not a huge Ecotools user, but I really love this brush! I’ve had it for years and should probably get a second one because I’d be lost without it! My powder blends beautifully with it and is so dang soft!

Amazon