MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesEcoTools

Eco Tools Recycled Retractable Kabuki Brush

Iss this better than the bare minerals kabuki brush?
GooOd for blush or contouring ?
Does this brand really use biodegradable or reused materials?
Start your review of Eco Tools Recycled Retractable Kabuki Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Eco Tools Recycled Retractable Kabuki Brush uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love using brush with makeup,but those Eco tools recycled retractable kabuki brush? I don't know about those,probably good,l don't have l idea,by the way l like to have a brand eco tools recycled retractable kabuki brush l want to try anyway.
Isabel B.
Whittier, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Eco Tools undoubtebly makes amazing makeup brushes! All of their brushes I’ve tried are really soft and gentle on the skin! I also love how eco friendly this company is! I highly recommend eco tools brushes!
Tabitha B.
Lubbock
Dont have many kubuki vrushes so this is my go to I love that the powder stayed in place and just didnt form where it wanted love it must try
Celeste S.
Taylorsville, UT
Just a normal face powder brush. Nothing too much different from other big powder brushes that are of good quality .
Grace M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love that this is made from recyclables and is in turn recyclable again. Having more eco friendly and sustainable options to my every day products that are just as good is such a win win
Alisha B.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I own a lot of the brushes from eco tool and this kabuki brush is one of them. Its very soft and gentle on your skin and does the job well.
Hunter C.
Ponchatoula, LA
I LOVE this brushes. It is so, so soft and fluffy. I use it for everything from foundation to powder. It doesn't leave any streaks when using it with foundation and applies powder perfectly without caking it on. Definitely worth it!
Christina S.
Great brush I have used it for blending I have also used it for blush it's very easy to use and apply makeup with theres nothing I would want to improve I have sensitive/combination skin so overall You can use on any skin type would be safe I would buy other products from them again
Marlen R.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this when my brother goes to the hairdresser, he passes one of these to him to remove all the hair from his neck. I recommend them.
Josie M.
Ocala, FL
I wasn't too impressed with this product because the bristles are not stiff enough. When you go to wipe it on your face it doesn't contain the powder on the brush. I often have to resort back to another Kabuki brush after I use this one. Most of the time I just use this one for blush.