BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEcoTools
Eco Tools Recycled Bath & Shower Gloves, Colors May Vary 1 ea

Eco Tools Recycled Bath & Shower Gloves, Colors May Vary 1 ea

Massage all over body for refreshing, clean skin by just adding water and your favorite body wash. New colors. Our bath and shower gloves are now available in white, coral and aqua colors to brighten up your bath routine.Lather up with your favorite...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eco Tools Recycled Bath & Shower Gloves, Colors May Vary 1 ea!
Michelle F.
Seaford, DE
Great for exfoliating dead skin on your body...circulation, collagen production and cellulite. Very stimulating to the skin. I used them after going to the Korean Spa to maintain results.
Patty B.
Richlands, VA
I love these bath gloves. They are amazing if you have dry skin. They are also great for exfoliating before shaving. I live to use them with a good body scrub the combination of the gloves and scrub makes your skin feel amazing.
Katherine C.
Lowell, MA
Good product, this will do the job for you. Just wet it and soap and you will have the be the best exfoliation ever. I don't use it every day though. It's affordable and durable. Antibacterial and it's made with recycled materials.
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like the shower gloves. It's easier to hold than scrubber. The fact that it's recycle material is awesome because you change shower scrubber/gloves pretty often, like every month or so it's better for environment to use recycle materials. They are nice and exfoliating but not too harsh
Gladis F.
They are very useful mostly if you are looking for something soft to your skin the price it is perfect
Becky C.
Cypress, TX
These exfoliating gloves are OK. The description made them sound like they would "heavy" in my opinion they were maybe a medium. I always exfoliate where I am shaving and exfoliate my entire body once a week. These gloves let me down. They are not well made as well. The stitching for the loop holder came apart after the second use. Will not purchase again.
Elin P.
Taylorsville, UT
Los guantes de baño y ducha Ecotools limpian suavemente la piel. Usalo Masajeandl todo el cuerpo para una piel refrescante y limpia simplemente añadiendo agua y tu gel de baño favorito.
Bailey R.
Mesa
Pretty good product. I’m not a huge fan of exfoliating gloves in general but for what they are they seem pretty good
Malachi E.
Pfafftown, NC
these gloves are perfect for the winter! they keep my hands nice and warm and i use them a lot
Patricia G.
rushville
I use this for one time a week or less only for exfoliate my body it’s okay nice 👍🏼 on my opinion I recommend

Looking for your answer?