Eco Tools Recycled Aluminum Retractable Foundation Brush uploaded by Glenis D.Eco Tools Recycled Aluminum Retractable Foundation Brush uploaded by Karen M.Eco Tools Recycled Aluminum Retractable Foundation Brush uploaded by Karen M.

BY ECOTOOLS

This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty-Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite foundation brush! I NEVER leave home without it! This brush is amazing! Its incredible! It's easy to use and clean. It's not to heavy or big to hold. It holds a great amount of foundation product. I knock of excess and apply to face. It covers a good amount of area so it takes less time to do my foundation application. I love that its retractable with a lid for easy storage and travel. I wish all my brushes were like this one! I highly recommend this foundation brush if you've never owned or used it then go pick yours up! You'll be glad you did! Worth every penny!
April S.
April S.
Clearwater, FL
I'm personally not a big fan of foundation brushes as I have struggled with dry skin and dry patches most of my makeup life, but this brush is my holy grail. The cap makes it travel friendly and also keeps it clean from outside germs. I use less foundation with this brush and it goes on very smooth. I was definitely impressed! I recommend for anyone looking for a good foundation brush!
Melainie L.
Melainie L.
Ridgewood, NY
I love this brush for my contour. It doesn't look like the typical contouring brush. But what I do is keep it retracted half way. This keeps the brush head bristles all together tight. Then I apply my contour and push all the bristles out to blend. Magic.
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Norton, VA
I love this brush! Not only is it good for the environment but it does so well with my skin! I purchased this brush at Walmart over a year ago and use it daily! Very satisfied with this product! Anything sold by Eco tools is a check mark in my book!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Waynetown, IN
this brush looks so cool. it's not to pricey either. it has very good value. how it would compare to alternatives is this can be carried anywhere it's not to big or not to small. I would recommend this brush for anyone who uses foundation.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eco Tools Recycled Aluminum Retractable Foundation Brush....This brush is amazing so soft for your face and works very well...I been using Eco products for over a year and I rather use them then the high end department stores brushes..
Daniela P.
Daniela P.
I love everything about Eco tools. I really don't use this mark a lot but I have this one as a present and I loved it and with all the nature friendly idea.is it very easy to use and apply. I never want this to get old.
Oyuki Jazmin G.
Oyuki Jazmin G.
Madera, CA
This foundation brushes so great I like it because it has like a little Cap to it and that's one way that bacteria will not get on the brush in your brush stays very clean and it's a great accessory to take one trip
Eman M.
Eman M.
Davis, CA
This is a great product for a great price! It applies your foundation very smoothly and evenly and works on basically all skin type. It's very easy to use too and very easy to clean. I was highly satisfied with this
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
I use this brush with liquid foundation and it works well. I love how this brush compacts I keep it in my purse. It applies evenly and is super easy to clean. I price is so cheap and I recommend it to others
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Provo, UT
Do you guys recommend?
Irene M.
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
I love all there proDucts
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These is really cool. Where can I get these?
Perlisa R.
Perlisa R.
Lowell, MA
Esa brocha es para el polvo suelto?