Eco Tools Recycled Aluminum Retractable Foundation Brush uploaded by Glenis D.Eco Tools Recycled Aluminum Retractable Foundation Brush uploaded by Karen M.Eco Tools Recycled Aluminum Retractable Foundation Brush uploaded by Karen M.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty-Free. Retractable Case is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. see more...

Buy on Amazon
April S.
Clearwater, FL
I'm personally not a big fan of foundation brushes as I have struggled with dry skin and dry patches most of my makeup life, but this brush is my holy grail. The cap makes it travel friendly and also keeps it clean from outside germs. I use less foundation with this brush and it goes on very smooth. I was definitely impressed! I recommend for anyone looking for a good foundation brush!
Ashley T.
Dayton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eco Tools Retractable Foundation Brush is amazing. I use this brush everyday! I love that it has a lid so that you can close it in your bag. It's one of the best brushes I have used because the bristles don't fall out. I bought this at Walgreens. I would defiantly buy this brand again!
Rachel D.
Van Buren, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. For the price you can't beat it. It provides me with a smooth finish to put my foundation on. I have fair normal skin and it covers me awesome. It's also super easy to clean with a little soap, olive oil and water. I am never disappointed.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
i used to use this before switching to tarte brushes. this is a good, cheap alternative if you want something vegan. they're made from bamboo and synthetic bristles, which puts them above any competitor with animal products. you can find these at ulta and walmart
Kasey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite brushes! It's so convenient to be able to retract it back in and close it up to keep it clean. It's very soft brush and I haven't had any issues with it losing bristles! Which is an issue with other affordable brushes usually.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eco Tools Recycled Aluminum Retractable Foundation Brush....This brush is amazing so soft for your face and works very well...I been using Eco products for over a year and I rather use them then the high end department stores brushes..
Melainie L.
Ridgewood, NY
I love this brush for my contour. It doesn't look like the typical contouring brush. But what I do is keep it retracted half way. This keeps the brush head bristles all together tight. Then I apply my contour and push all the bristles out to blend. Magic.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite foundation brush! I NEVER leave home without it! This brush is amazing! Its incredible! It's easy to use and clean. It's not to heavy or big to hold. It holds a great amount of foundation product. I knock of excess and apply to face. It covers a good amount of area so it takes less time to do my foundation application. I love that its retractable with a lid for easy storage and travel. I wish all my brushes were like this one! I highly recommend this foundation brush if you've never owned or used it then go pick yours up! You'll be glad you did! Worth every penny!
MARY D.
Rochester, NY
THE BEST BRUSH I HAVE EVER HAD. THE PRICE WAS RIGHT. I DID HAVE A DIFFICULT TIME WHEN I WOULD WASH IT.  THE BRUSH ITSELF STAYED IN TACT. BUT IT NOW FALLS OUT OF THE CHAMBER.  I STILL USE IT.
Glenis D.
It is practical, since by its size you can carry in your bag and no space, does not absorb much product to apply yourself the foundation, easy to clean and resists, it is a tool good excellent quality at a good price and durable.
Brenda R.
Provo, UT
Do you guys recommend?
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
I love all there proDucts
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These is really cool. Where can I get these?
Perlisa R.
Lowell, MA
Esa brocha es para el polvo suelto?