Eco Tools Naturally Beautiful Lash System, Soft & Dramatic, 1 pr uploaded by Lorena G.Eco Tools Naturally Beautiful Lash System, Soft & Dramatic, 1 pr uploaded by Elizabeth P.Eco Tools Naturally Beautiful Lash System, Soft & Dramatic, 1 pr uploaded by Xochitl G.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Easy to Use Lash System br Eco Tools Naturally Beautiful Lash System includes: Soft Natural-Looking Lashes 2 Easy Glide-On Applicator 3 Dual-Ended Bamboo Tool Look beautiful and live beautifully every day with Eco Tools Soft Dramatic Lashes. Tested Safe For Everyday Wear Hypo-Allergenic 2 Dermatologist Tested 3 Clinically Tested 4 Latex-Free 5 Formaldehyde-Free 6 Paraben Phthalate-Free Not tested on animals. Lashes

• To what can you compare these to? Ardel, kiss, euylure, s...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else miss these lashes ? I miss EcoTool Lashe...1 Answers
  • Me pueden decir que tal es este producto? 1 Answers
alyssa m.
Riverbank, CA
I wanted to try false lashes for the longest time and decided to try ecotool's lashes because of the glue that it comes with. The glue worked really well, I didn't have to worry about reapplying any adhesive and it was a really hot day. I think the lashes themselves were a little too subtle though, maybe i need to try another style but I only wore them a few times.
Xochitl G.
Burnsville, MN
These eco tool lashes are pretty okay I expected a lot more but they still work. They come with a mini brush and glue the glue is great it sticks on very well.
Lorena G.
San Jose, CA
Súper bien se miran tan naturales ami en lo personal me gustan muchísimo y las compraría muchas veces, recommendadas
Adrianna N.
Colorado Springs, CO
I'm not a big fan of these at all I feel like they're made very cheap . I just wasn't feeling them sadly
Jessica V.
Grand Rapids , MI
These are easy to apply and they look super real! I am not in love with the amount of volume
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Me encantan las pestañas postizas de pelo natural y esta son buenas me gustan
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Do this eyelashes worth it?
Elizabeth P.
Stockton, CA
Does anyone else miss these lashes ? I miss EcoTool Lashes especially their eyelash adhesive! Their eyelash adhesive is my all time favorite! But I can't find them anymore 😩
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Me pueden decir que tal es este producto?
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
To what can you compare these to? Ardel, kiss, euylure, salon perfect?