BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Easy to Use Lash System br Eco Tools Naturally Beautiful Lash System includes: Soft Natural-Looking Lashes 3 Easy Glide-On Applicator 6 Dual-Ended Bamboo Tool Look beautiful and live beautifully every day with Eco Tools Barely There Lashes. Tested Safe For Everyday Wear Hypo-Allergenic 3 Dermatologist Tested 5 Clinically Tested 8 Latex-Free 10 Formaldehyde-Free 11 Paraben Phthalate-Free Not tested on animals. Lashes

AA A.
New Albany
The Eco Tools Naturally Beautiful Lash System is my new favorite lash set. They’re easy to apply and they stay on all day/night, unlike other lash sets! I would certainly recommend trying this set! They’re made for all skin types!
Yari R.
New haven , CT
I can't say enough good things about these lashes. Mostly they are very light and are gentle on my eyelids. These are the only lashes that won't mess with my contacts. I was incredibly upset when Ulta stopped selling them. Now I can only order them online.
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
So I am normally an a fan of this brand, but these lashes really disappointed me. They cost me almost $10 for ONE pair, and they were almost impossible to put on and they didn't stay on long. They kept popping off. They seemed a little heavy. I don't know, Ardelle is cheaper and they worked better for me. I was super bummed that I didn't care for these.
Beatriz R.
Although I am not so fond of falsies, I received these as a Perk. I tried them and they were ok, they felt velvety, really smooth. I liked they did not look too plastic, so they're recommendable for someone who doesn't want to look too exotic because of the false lashes.
Jenny The V.
Lanham, MD
I bough these a couple a months ago. I haven't use them yet because they are very long and will have to cut them to fit my eye lid perfectly and I'm not that good at it. But I did use the glue and is very safe. Didn't make my eyes cry :)
Janett B.
Don't use falsies often. These were about the 3rd pair i bought and i love them! They feel so natural, I'm sticking with these!
Sandra O.
Aurora, CO
You get what you pay for- It blends nicely, but it creases easy, and melts away fast due to oily lids.
Briana G.
Charlotte , NC
Are these easy to apply? Did you use white or black glue?