2 colors available

BY ECOTOOLS

Beautifully Soft With Bamboo &Amp; Recycled Materials Shade, Finish &Amp; Define Soft, Cruelty-Free Bristles Recycles Aluminum Ferrules Sleek Bamboo Handles Ecotools Mini Essentails Brush Set Includes : Full Powder Brush Eye Shading Brush Angled Liner Brush The Ecotools&Reg; Mini Essentials Set Is Your On-The-Go Necessity.&Nbsp; You Can Easily Shade, Finish And Define With These 3 Mini Brushes! Brushes:&Nbsp; Bamboo, Recycled Aluminum And Cruelty Free Bristles.&Nbsp; Packaging:&Nbsp; 80 Recycled &Amp; 100 Recyclable Paper Produced From Wind Energy. Not Tested On Animals And Cruelty Free. Made In China

Buy on Amazon
Maddy C.
Maddy C.
cherry creek parkway north , ohio
I love Eco tools, I had a great 6 set & then lost all of my brushes & needed a couple so bought this. The bristles are so soft & it applies my powder foundation & or eyeshadow so well, I use 2/3 of these brushes everyday & they are so wonderful, they are the perfect travel size, size.
Hunter B.
Hunter B.
Prineville, OR
I have this ecotools set and I love it! Amazing quality, and great value for the quality! I also love how this particular set is mini, it's oh-so-cute! I will never use any other brushes. Also plan on adding to my collection! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing little travel set. They are wonderfully soft and work so good. The price is unbeatable. They hold a lot of powder and blend nicely. I wish they had more brushes in these travel sized kits to make a complete set
Brennan R.
Brennan R.
Kingsport, TN
So great! Especially for just a sample or so,etching short and fast. The brushes are very firm but feel soft, and they apply makeup wonderfully! I always use Eco-tools when I can, because they're 100% recycles bel!
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Bella Vista, AR
These brushes are so incredibly soft and work so well. The price is great and the product is better! I've recommended these to all of my friends and they love them just as much as I do. You must try these!
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these bruce. They are very delicate time putting makeup on. And I like the size of a trip, it allows me to have at your hand bolsito in my makeup bag, now all have a good make-up
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
This set is perfect for on the go. The brushes are so soft and smooth. I have had this set for about 3 years now and they never shed on me !
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Siempre tengo en mi bolso un porta cosméticos y en el tengo de todo un poco estas brochas son muy útiles a mi me encantan
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are amazing! So soft & work great with my make up. The bristles don't fall out either. Great buy!
Fawzia E.
Fawzia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ecotools quality! I have this set and the eyeliner brush is very short so it makes putting on gel liner so much easier for me! Also the brushes are very soft and the hairs never fall out! I'm very impressed considering they were cost friendly and widely available!
Gina G.
Gina G.
Seattle , WA
Does the angled blush work for gel eyeliner? I am trying to find a purse friendly brush and this seem like a good size...
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Katy, TX
I've been interested in some new brushes and have a lot already but was wondering if the quality of these brushes are good enough to last awhile?
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Corpus Christi, TX
Do the smaller brushes work well for eyeshadow application? I've been looking for new eyeshadow brushes but the best ones I've found are the Naked by Urban decay and I'd like some cheaper ones.
Anamaria L.
Anamaria L.
Washington, DC
Hi guys! How small are they actually compared to other mini brushes? Does the size affects the results when applying blush or eyeshadows?
Kate F.
Kate F.
Pearl, MS
Trying to get my Mom a collection of EcoTools brushes started. Do these hold up well? What about quality of the brushes? I've always bought individual full size brushes so I'm curious how the smaller sets hold up.