BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Beautifully Soft With Bamboo &Amp; Recycled Materials Shade, Finish &Amp; Define Soft, Cruelty-Free Bristles Recycles Aluminum Ferrules Sleek Bamboo Handles Ecotools Mini Essentails Brush Set Includes : Full Powder Brush Eye Shading Brush Angled Liner Brush The Ecotools&Reg; Mini Essentials Set Is Your On-The-Go Necessity.&Nbsp; You Can Easily Shade, Finish And Define With These 3 Mini Brushes! Brushes:&Nbsp; Bamboo, Recycled Aluminum And Cruelty Free Bristles.&Nbsp; Packaging:&Nbsp; 80 Recycled &Amp; 100 Recyclable Paper Produced From Wind Energy. Not Tested On Animals And Cruelty Free. Made In China

Buy on Amazon*
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Review for: Eco Tools Mini Essentials Set more...
Got this on sale because it was being discontinued, and I’m so glad I grabbed it because I love eco tool brushes and these are the perfect brushes to have for travel which I am lacking in small brushes! Definitely a handy little set and doesn’t lack in quality.
Madison K.
Ocean Springs
These were the first brushes I purchased. I highly recommend this set to beginners because they are small and easy to work with. This kit includes the essentials, so you're not overwhelmed with a ton of choices. I think this set would also be useful for on-the-go, either to keep in your purse for touch-ups, or for traveling. The brushes are also soft and easy to clean!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Eco Tools Mini Essentials Set more...
I love this brush set. The bristles on these brushes are super soft and they blend my makeup in perfectly. I love that these brushes are eco friendly! I highly recommend this product.
Dael T.
Austin, TX
Great for travel, perfect size and they get the job done. The brushes don’t shed and that’s very important for me in a brush! Easy to clean. Would buy from Eco Tools again.
Angelica R.
Sugar Land, TX
The powder brush is perfect for 'on the go' as is the eyeshadow brush but the liner brush could be better but if sprayed prior to use, its excellent. I use it daily when I'm running errands & also have an extra set in my car.
Genevieve N.
Stella, MO
I got this set almost two weeks ago and even though I don't use makeup everyday (too much effort, ha ha!), these have held up very well! The bristles on the powder brush and eye shadow brush are incredibly soft, flexible, and thin. They do not scratch or irritate my skin, they pick up powders easily, they don't deposit too much product in just one location (dumping it so that eye shadow, etc, gets in your eyes), and they blend very well. I use the lining brush for my eye liner and it does a fine job. The one complaint I would have against it is that every now and then certain hairs in the brush get pulled out slightly and the only way to get rid of them is to trim them. My suggestion would to try to keep them very clean -- which would probably help the problem -- and store them properly so they don't get junk build up from surrounding materials and locations. The size is also perfect sinc eI'm not a fan of giant brushes.

Over all, they work very nicely and I wasn't disappointed!
Maddy C.
cherry creek parkway north , ohio
I love Eco tools, I had a great 6 set & then lost all of my brushes & needed a couple so bought this. The bristles are so soft & it applies my powder foundation & or eyeshadow so well, I use 2/3 of these brushes everyday & they are so wonderful, they are the perfect travel size, size.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Amazing little travel set. They are wonderfully soft and work so good. The price is unbeatable. They hold a lot of powder and blend nicely. I wish they had more brushes in these travel sized kits to make a complete set
lexy e.
This tool is fabulous! I love Eco tools, the brushes are extremely soft! I use the brushes daily, and they are affordable! I would say these are my favorite, and i highly recommend buying! I got mine from a local drugstore, and will defiantly be buying more of them!
Hunter B.
Prineville, OR
I have this ecotools set and I love it! Amazing quality, and great value for the quality! I also love how this particular set is mini, it's oh-so-cute! I will never use any other brushes. Also plan on adding to my collection! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Gina G.
Federal Way, WA
Does the angled blush work for gel eyeliner? I am trying to find a purse friendly brush and this seem like a good size...
Adrianna P.
Corpus Christi, TX
Do the smaller brushes work well for eyeshadow application? I've been looking for new eyeshadow brushes but the best ones I've found are the Naked by Urban decay and I'd like some cheaper ones.
Anamaria L.
Washington, DC
Hi guys! How small are they actually compared to other mini brushes? Does the size affects the results when applying blush or eyeshadows?
Kaitlyn F.
Katy, TX
I've been interested in some new brushes and have a lot already but was wondering if the quality of these brushes are good enough to last awhile?
Kate F.
Pearl, MS
Trying to get my Mom a collection of EcoTools brushes started. Do these hold up well? What about quality of the brushes? I've always bought individual full size brushes so I'm curious how the smaller sets hold up.