Eco Tools Lash & Brow Groomer uploaded by Carolina P.Eco Tools Lash & Brow Groomer uploaded by Robyn D.Eco Tools Lash & Brow Groomer uploaded by Jessica D.

BY ECOTOOLS #87 in Makeup Tools

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Bamboo Handle Has a Low Impact on the Earth s Resources as it is a Highly Sustainable Plant. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Sleek, Ferrule is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Cosmetic Pouch. Natural & Recycled Materials Earth Friendly Beauty. see more...

Kasey J.
So I been using different cheap version of this brush from other brands surprisingly there is definitely a difference in a brush when u buy a quality brush. This works better ... Separates my lashes and eyebrows better than other cheaper brands (won't say name lol) and doesn't scratch or feel rough on my face like some other cheaper brands
Robyn D.
Just snagged this brow brush from Sprouts, it's being discontinued and lucky me replenishing my cosmetics. In case you can still get this brush, here is what u should know. It really does its job separating lashes, and the brush is pretty good. The bristle are soft, but a little stiff. I gave this just 4 stars because the handle is bulky and awkward. Other than that I like it. Its a deal if you fund it on clearance, but don't pay full price for this.
Alicia W.
brighton, CO
I received this brush from Klout along with the eyeshadow brush and two sets of eco tools natural lashes. I got to say this brush is amazing! The eyebrow side works very well to combthe brows that are outta place and the lash comb separates the lashes perfectly!
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Eh... I think eco tools are okay... I'm not a huge fan of this brush because the bristles on the actual brush are really soft which I do like in other brushes but on this type of brush I prefer them to be VERY dense in order to groom pesky wire-y brow hairs better with....
Kasey K.
Oh, my my do I love this little thing! I don't really use it for my lashes unless I am de-clumping my mascara, but It does wonders for my brows. I use this little baby to brush my brows into place after using Anastasia's DipBrow Pomade to set/fill them. It blends the pomade and puts my brows into position so they look less cartoony and more naturally thick.
Bailey M.
I love the brow brush on this! It's so soft but it's still easy to use. It's not so soft that you can't brush your brows out, but it's not stiff at all.

The last comb is fine. Nothing special.

Overall the brush is durable and will last you.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
I only use the groomer every once in awhile I feel like it's really then so I can wipe away product if you don't be careful but still really amazing to use when you're trying to blend
Kyra H.
I love all of my ecotools brushes and this is no exception. It works perfectly and and the brush is great to comb your brows and blend out any product you used in them. The lash comb is great for separating clumped lashes!
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Love this tool. The brush is sturdy so it really combs the brow very well and puts them in place. The comb side for your eyelashes separates lashes and makes them look fuller.
Cynthia c.
I love this eyelash brush. I use to get out the clumps from my mascara. It's a great brush. I have never used it for my eyebrows but I'm use it works great.
JaMarique W.
Powder Springs, GA
How good are these products?
Gabriella E.
Danbury, CT
Are there longer brushes?