Eco Tools Lash & Brow Groomer uploaded by Jessica D.Eco Tools Lash & Brow Groomer uploaded by Robyn D.Eco Tools Lash & Brow Groomer uploaded by Carolina P.

BY ECOTOOLS #77 in Makeup Tools

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Bamboo Handle Has a Low Impact on the Earth s Resources as it is a Highly Sustainable Plant. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Sleek, Ferrule is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Cosmetic Pouch. Natural & Recycled Materials Earth Friendly Beauty. see more...

Robyn D.
Just snagged this brow brush from Sprouts, it's being discontinued and lucky me replenishing my cosmetics. In case you can still get this brush, here is what u should know. It really does its job separating lashes, and the brush is pretty good. The bristle are soft, but a little stiff. I gave this just 4 stars because the handle is bulky and awkward. Other than that I like it. Its a deal if you fund it on clearance, but don't pay full price for this.
Alicia W.
brighton, CO
I received this brush from Klout along with the eyeshadow brush and two sets of eco tools natural lashes. I got to say this brush is amazing! The eyebrow side works very well to combthe brows that are outta place and the lash comb separates the lashes perfectly!
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Eh... I think eco tools are okay... I'm not a huge fan of this brush because the bristles on the actual brush are really soft which I do like in other brushes but on this type of brush I prefer them to be VERY dense in order to groom pesky wire-y brow hairs better with....
Kasey K.
Oh, my my do I love this little thing! I don't really use it for my lashes unless I am de-clumping my mascara, but It does wonders for my brows. I use this little baby to brush my brows into place after using Anastasia's DipBrow Pomade to set/fill them. It blends the pomade and puts my brows into position so they look less cartoony and more naturally thick.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
I only use the groomer every once in awhile I feel like it's really then so I can wipe away product if you don't be careful but still really amazing to use when you're trying to blend
Cynthia c.
I love this eyelash brush. I use to get out the clumps from my mascara. It's a great brush. I have never used it for my eyebrows but I'm use it works great.
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Love this tool. The brush is sturdy so it really combs the brow very well and puts them in place. The comb side for your eyelashes separates lashes and makes them look fuller.
Beatriz R.
Great and handy eye tool! Bristles are sturdy enough to declump my mascara greatly and to brush my brows smoothly.
Yulissa L.
South Gate, CA
Great brush, very useful when it comes down to de-clumping your mascara, and most of all, its eco friendly
Carolina P.
Strong brush really helpful and great quality and average price but it's worthy product
JaMarique W.
Powder Springs, GA
How good are these products?
Gabriella E.
Danbury, CT
Are there longer brushes?