Add a Photo

#16 in Facial Makeup Brushes
This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Bamboo Handle Has a Low Impact on the Earth s Resources as it is a Highly Sustainable Plant. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Sleek, Ferrule is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Cosmetic Pouch. Natural & Recycled Materials Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (13)
Jen B.
Jen B.

I really like this brush it does a great job when working with the foundation. However I was not a fan of using a brush for my foundation I prefer to apply it using other methods. I have been using this brush as a contour brush and it works fabulously for that as well. Your souls are soft and smooth, the brush itself is very appealing look wise. It applies make up very evenly. The price is right, and it's very decent quality. You don't want to spend a ton on brushes, but do you want something decent that's going to last wash after wash give this brand a shot
Debbie M.
Debbie M.

Love this brush. Its one of my go to foundation brushes these days. Gives a lovely, smooth finish of any foundation it applies. The bristles are so, so soft! The local Boots store I go to, always has a great selection of Eco tools, so when I saw they had a wee sale on I couldn;t say no. Can't remeber how much I got it for, but it was less than £10 and absolutely fantastic! I have recommended it to a few of my friends now, and even they have said the great things about it.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Elizabeth, NJ

So I have two foundation brushes but this is the one I use most I bought it at a local Walmart store I use it pretty much every time I do my make up it is very easy to use and I would buy it again if mine ever broke or if something ever happened to it. I definitely recommend this foundation brush it's very soft and applies foundation incredibly.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA

This brush is one of the best that Eco Tools makes, it gives a smooth finish when applying foundation, and on top of that its SO soft. It does not get ruined when you clean it, and i bought this brush at a local drug store neat my house, and i am so glad i did. I want to read reviews on their other products to see which ones I should buy!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.

This brush gets caked up with product so fast, and does not apply to the skin smoothly. After a couple of washes I noticed that this brush doesn't dry nicely either, the hairs just go slick and it is really hard to get the makeup washed out, after way too much scrubbing I sadly had to leave this brush behind. I would not recommend it.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.

This brush worked good for a couple of days but then completely fell apart on me. i am super careful with my tools because like this one they can cost alot. i am not impressed at all. i even bought another one thinking it might just be one of those situations where you get a defective one but nope the other one broke too!
Rita Dariana B.
Rita Dariana B.
Panama city

Is a good foundation brush that make the foundation application really easy and blend very good.and easy, it is a little bit small but it works good for the price.

es una buena brocha de maquillaje y hace una aplicación muy buena y fácil difumina bien y facil, es un poquito pequeña pero funciona muy bien por el precio.
Rahanuma W.
Rahanuma W.

Use this brush almost everyday to apply my foundation. It goes on smoothly without leaving any streaks. Bought a whole set from winners, and it is definitely my go to brush. The bristles do not budge, love the way it applies and would purchase it again, but at this rate, I don't think I have to for a really long time!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Sparta, NJ

I LOVE This Brush! I Needed a New Liquid Foundation Brush & This was on sale & decided to grab one - It was super easy to use & I use it every time I apply liquid foundation - I've had it over a year or so now & the brush hasn't changed after multiple uses & cleanings!!!! I highly recommend & would def. buy again!!!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.

Eco tools make some of my most used brushes!! They are amazing and feel great against my sensitive skin. I have a small travel set as well this has its own case and I take them everywhere! They can be pricey but they do have some sales, such as at Ulta and are found everywhere. I think they are worth the price!
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Paso Robles, CA

How many people actually use these.
cierra t.
cierra t.
6, Pennsylvania

My brush sheds just a little is it just me or does everyone have this problem ?
Jenni E.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA

How you guys like this brush?
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Federal Way, WA

Does this make foundation look streaky or smooth
Eva N.
Eva N.

So this is a foundation brush but is this the same one I will use for highlighting under the eye area?

Join Now