BY ECOTOOLS

This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Bamboo Handle Has a Low Impact on the Earth s Resources as it is a Highly Sustainable Plant. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Sleek, Ferrule is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Cosmetic Pouch. Natural & Recycled Materials Earth Friendly Beauty. see more...

• Does this make foundation look streaky or smooth2 Answers
  • How you guys like this brush?2 Answers
  • So this is a foundation brush but is this the same one I will use f...2 Answers
Karina C.
Karina C.
Elizabeth, NJ
So I have two foundation brushes but this is the one I use most I bought it at a local Walmart store I use it pretty much every time I do my make up it is very easy to use and I would buy it again if mine ever broke or if something ever happened to it. I definitely recommend this foundation brush it's very soft and applies foundation incredibly.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
This brush worked good for a couple of days but then completely fell apart on me. i am super careful with my tools because like this one they can cost alot. i am not impressed at all. i even bought another one thinking it might just be one of those situations where you get a defective one but nope the other one broke too!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eco tools make some of my most used brushes!! They are amazing and feel great against my sensitive skin. I have a small travel set as well this has its own case and I take them everywhere! They can be pricey but they do have some sales, such as at Ulta and are found everywhere. I think they are worth the price!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Boaz, AL
I love the Ecotools Foundation brush because it is very soft and I feel like it leaves it looking very close to flawless. These products I believe are sold at Walmart and Ulta. I have oily skin and they work very well with it. I will be trying other brands though to see if there are any better ones out there.
Xan N.
Xan N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This brush is really soft and helps my foundation go on really well. It also keeps its softness even when I wash it so I really like that. I got it at sephora and it was really reasonably priced. I don't use it every day because sometimes fingers are just easier, but I would definitely recommend it!
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Edison, NJ
I love using this brush to apply clay masks. It cleans easily and doesn't shed, so it's perfect for the job. The handle is sturdy and it really gives mask use a more spa like experience.
I've also bought this one in a kit for others as gifts, since Eco Tools makes great brushes
Erin C.
Erin C.
I bought this to try and stop putting my foundation on with my fingers (not the most sanitary). It didn't blend it very well. In fact my foundation had never looked more cakey. It is really soft and flexible but not worth the money since it's just sitting in my container.
Juliet G.
Juliet G.
Garden Grove, CA
For a cheap price, this brush does a nice job of effectively smoothing out my face with foundation. I would recommend this to anyone on a budget or doesn't want to splurge on an expensive brush. This product is what I use on a daily basis and I thoroughly enjoy it,
Brandie G.
Brandie G.
Plano, TX
These brushes are so soft and apply the makeup very well. You can purchase it like I did from Walgreens or some other drug or grocery stores at an affordable price and they last for a long time in my experience! I would definitely buy again.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
El Paso, TX
Love this brush! It works so great! Very good brand and affordable too! Use it daily with my foundation. Very soft bristles! I highly recommend it for liquid foundation! I would buy it again and would buy more brushes from this brand
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Paso Robles, CA
How many people actually use these.
cierra t.
cierra t.
Philadelphia, PA
My brush sheds just a little is it just me or does everyone have this problem ?
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Federal Way, WA
Does this make foundation look streaky or smooth
Jenni E.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How you guys like this brush?
Eva N.
Eva N.
So this is a foundation brush but is this the same one I will use for highlighting under the eye area?