Add a Photo

By ECOTOOLS
#82 in Facial Makeup Brushes
This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Bamboo Handle Has a Low Impact on the Earth s Resources as it is a Highly Sustainable Plant. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Sleek, Ferrule is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Cosmetic Pouch. Natural & Recycled Materials Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (14)
Karina C.
Karina C.
Elizabeth, NJ

So I have two foundation brushes but this is the one I use most I bought it at a local Walmart store I use it pretty much every time I do my make up it is very easy to use and I would buy it again if mine ever broke or if something ever happened to it. I definitely recommend this foundation brush it's very soft and applies foundation incredibly.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA

This brush is one of the best that Eco Tools makes, it gives a smooth finish when applying foundation, and on top of that its SO soft. It does not get ruined when you clean it, and i bought this brush at a local drug store neat my house, and i am so glad i did. I want to read reviews on their other products to see which ones I should buy!
Briana E.
Briana E.

When I first made my purchase I enjoyed the brush, but after my third time using this foundation brush I realized how thick and dense it was.

The first time I cleaned it - I struggled because my foundation was really in there. After its 2nd wash - I'm having a lot of fall out. The price of the brush really is what it's worth.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.

This brush worked good for a couple of days but then completely fell apart on me. i am super careful with my tools because like this one they can cost alot. i am not impressed at all. i even bought another one thinking it might just be one of those situations where you get a defective one but nope the other one broke too!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Sparta, NJ

I LOVE This Brush! I Needed a New Liquid Foundation Brush & This was on sale & decided to grab one - It was super easy to use & I use it every time I apply liquid foundation - I've had it over a year or so now & the brush hasn't changed after multiple uses & cleanings!!!! I highly recommend & would def. buy again!!!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.

Eco tools make some of my most used brushes!! They are amazing and feel great against my sensitive skin. I have a small travel set as well this has its own case and I take them everywhere! They can be pricey but they do have some sales, such as at Ulta and are found everywhere. I think they are worth the price!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Boaz, AL

I love the Ecotools Foundation brush because it is very soft and I feel like it leaves it looking very close to flawless. These products I believe are sold at Walmart and Ulta. I have oily skin and they work very well with it. I will be trying other brands though to see if there are any better ones out there.
Xan N.
Xan N.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This brush is really soft and helps my foundation go on really well. It also keeps its softness even when I wash it so I really like that. I got it at sephora and it was really reasonably priced. I don't use it every day because sometimes fingers are just easier, but I would definitely recommend it!
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Edison, NJ

I love using this brush to apply clay masks. It cleans easily and doesn't shed, so it's perfect for the job. The handle is sturdy and it really gives mask use a more spa like experience.
I've also bought this one in a kit for others as gifts, since Eco Tools makes great brushes
Erin C.
Erin C.

I bought this to try and stop putting my foundation on with my fingers (not the most sanitary). It didn't blend it very well. In fact my foundation had never looked more cakey. It is really soft and flexible but not worth the money since it's just sitting in my container.
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Paso Robles, CA

How many people actually use these.
cierra t.
cierra t.
Philadelphia, PA

My brush sheds just a little is it just me or does everyone have this problem ?
Jenni E.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA

How you guys like this brush?
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Federal Way, WA

Does this make foundation look streaky or smooth
Eva N.
Eva N.

So this is a foundation brush but is this the same one I will use for highlighting under the eye area?