BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Bamboo Handle Has a Low Impact on the Earth s Resources as it is a Highly Sustainable Plant. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Sleek, Ferrule is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Cosmetic Pouch. Natural & Recycled Materials Earth Friendly Beauty. see more...

Eco Tools Eye Shading Brush
  • "I absolutely LOVE this brush for eyeshadow. The point in the middle is perfect for shading across the whole lid and for just shading the crease. And so inexpensive for such value!" in 24 reviews
Armynda R.
Urbanna, VA
This is the perfect brush for blending! I use it all around the edges of my eye makeup so I'm not left with any harsh lines, and the bristles do a great job of blending out all types of eyeshadows. It's stiff enough to move product effectively, but still soft and comfortable to use.
Danielle C.
Merritt Is, FL
My Number one eyeshadow brush I literally don’t use any others. Which a lot of my girlfriends find surprising since is the cheapest brush in my collection however I’ve had it for two years and I keep it clean and it is still good as it was when I bought it
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This is the best eyeshadow brush that I have. I have many of them. Now that I'm aware that they have been discounted. I'm glad to have so many of them. They are such a great brush from a great company. I only have Wet n' Wild, EF, and these brushes. A huge amount of brushes from my collection are from Eco Tools. Because I love them! I will continue to buy from this company. I'm a huge supporter of them. I would recommend them!
Jenny M.
Glenolden, PA
When i first started learning how to apply makeup i used eco tools brushes on a daily basis. Although I’ve upgraded my skills and moved myself to more expensive brushes, i recently bought a few different eco tools brushes for my younger sister who just started getting into makeup. The bristles are super soft, they blend well, and they pick up product evenly. Plus they’re organic, which is always an added bonus.
Ariel W.
I purchased this brush in a pack years ago and it's my oldest brush to date and by far one of my favorites. It's withheld the test of time and I will run out and get another should it ever give up the ghost. Amazing brush and at the time a super affordable price. Simply out I love it.
Auna E.
Kelso, WA
This brush is my go to brush for blending the crease color of my eyeshadow. I love the whole line, and I love that their bamboo, which means their eco friendly, and that's something that's very important to me. It's really easy to clean, and don't notice any bristle hairs coming out.
✨CON❤️fident👄 B.
Norristown, PA
This is the only ecotools brush that I have and I can say that I am a bit impress by how it works. The brush is very soft and doesn't have the smell on it. Easy to clean too
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY
The best eyeshadow brush I have owned yet! Great for picking up enough pigment for your eyes without constantly needing to go back for more. These are the only shadow brushes that I use. I would definitely recommend! Very affordable and eco friendly on top of great use ability!
Alexa M.
Eco tools are a great brush brand at the drugstore. Very affordable and the quality is outstanding for what you pay. Their eye brushes aren't too rough which is perfect for around the eye area considering how sensitive the skin is.
Ashley G.
Camdenton, MO
I love all of the Eco Tools eyeshadow brushes. They work pretty well at blending eyeshadow and placing it where you want it. I use them every time I put on eyeshadow. They're soft. There's nothing bad about them.
Nikole M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Do they come in packs for eye brushes?
Catrina S.
I've been wanting to try these brushes. Is there a good set to buy for people new to eco tools?
Mireya R.
Glendale, AZ
I normally like Eco tools but haven't used this brush yet. Anybody have any issues with it yet as far a&e usability or bristle fall out?
Geri Liz L.
I always wanted to try this brand and just wondering how good it is? Does It pick up product good? How well do they keep the bristle after washing?
Savannah G.
West Palm Beach, FL
Has anyone else had trouble shading out or blending their eyeshadow with this brush ? Usually the Eco tools or pretty good