Eco Tools Eye Shading Brush uploaded by Auguste P.Eco Tools Eye Shading Brush uploaded by Carolina P.Eco Tools Eye Shading Brush uploaded by Jennifer K.

BY ECOTOOLS #98 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Bamboo Handle Has a Low Impact on the Earth s Resources as it is a Highly Sustainable Plant. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Sleek, Ferrule is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Cosmetic Pouch. Natural & Recycled Materials Earth Friendly Beauty. see more...

• I've been wanting to try these brushe...I agree that the foundation br... 2 Answers
  • Do they come in packs for eye brushes? I bought a pack of 2 double en... 3 Answers
  • I always wanted to try this brand and...Be the first to answer!
Photos (3)
Buy on Beauty ...
Megan J.
Megan J.
Ogden, UT
I love eco tools brushes, they're so soft! They're great at picking up shadows whether they're loose mineral powders or tightly packed ones; then they're also wonderful at putting the shadow on smoothly across whichever area you're using it on. Most of my eye brushes are eco tools, I have yet to find better.
Marla R.
Marla R.
I adore this brush, it's comparable to MAC brushes. Cruelty free, recycled aluminum ferrule, and bamboo Handle. Essential for applying eye makeup. I also use it for highlighting, blending, and shading. 100% better than comparable high end, ultra expensive brushes.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Not only are Eco Tool brushes cruelty free, they are inexpensive and worth the money. I have this on a double ended brush and use it very often. Doesn't pick up too much product, and it also doesn't pick up too little. Works better than high end.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Eco tools are a great brush brand at the drugstore. Very affordable and the quality is outstanding for what you pay. Their eye brushes aren't too rough which is perfect for around the eye area considering how sensitive the skin is.
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
It is a great brush to pack on the eyeshadows. It is a very soft brush and easy to use. It works well with a lot of different eye shadows. I was impressed with it especially with it being my first brush from this company.
Melissa G.
Las eco tools no tiene nada que envidiarle a ninguna buena marca lo bueno es que la conseguimos aquí en venezuela y a muy buen precio así que todos a comprar eco tools
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Eco tools are one of my favorite brand of brushes and they're are very affordable. Very soft .
Megan W.
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this for Christmas for my mom and it has been one of my go-to brushes since I got it
Allison T.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am ALL ABOUT Eco Tools brushes! They may not be the "cutest brushes around" but they sure do what they said they are going to do! My product always goes on so smoothly when I use these brushes. The eye shading brush is great, and work no matter what kind of shadow you usually use!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY
The best eyeshadow brush I have owned yet! Great for picking up enough pigment for your eyes without constantly needing to go back for more. These are the only shadow brushes that I use. I would definitely recommend! Very affordable and eco friendly on top of great use ability!
Nikole M.
Nikole M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do they come in packs for eye brushes?
Catrina S.
Catrina S.
I've been wanting to try these brushes. Is there a good set to buy for people new to eco tools?
Mireya R.
Mireya R.
GLENDALE , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally like Eco tools but haven't used this brush yet. Anybody have any issues with it yet as far a&e usability or bristle fall out?
Geri Liz L.
Geri Liz L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always wanted to try this brand and just wondering how good it is? Does It pick up product good? How well do they keep the bristle after washing?
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
West Palm Beach, FL
Has anyone else had trouble shading out or blending their eyeshadow with this brush ? Usually the Eco tools or pretty good