Add a Photo

#118 in Facial Makeup Brushes
This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Bamboo Handle Has a Low Impact on the Earth s Resources as it is a Highly Sustainable Plant. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Sleek, Ferrule is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Cosmetic Pouch. Natural & Recycled Materials Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (3)
Lia A.
Lia A.
Flint, MI

It's All About The Brush!!!! I purchased last month in November a Eco Tool Brush, the only reason why I did, was because it was on sale, plus I had a coupon. I ended up paying $2.65. I bought the Stipping Brush which is used for applying Fondation, Powder, Blush or Bronzer. It had duo-fiber bristles that evenly disperse product for buildable coverage. It provides the of perfect sheer color coverage, you can also use this Brush for liquid, powder, or creme cosmtics. The Brush is so soft to the finger tips and your face, no pokie bristles. The handle is made out wood and easy to grab on to, and great to use to apply your makeup. Yes, their a little pricey, but if you do want a deal, you can go to eco.com and buy their products or look for eco coupons and look out for sales. Usually if there is a coupon in your local newspaper or online, that generally means the product will be on sale. Walmart sells them, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, Ulta, and Meijers.
samantha k.
samantha k.
Toronto, Ontario

The ECO brand has an amazing set of brushes that you can buy in a pack or individually (Walmart or drug stores sell them) and they have an awesome application. Super soft brushes with an amazing bamboo handle. They are better than most high end brands and if taken care of, can last longer! I have the entire ECO brush collection for the past 4 years!
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Winnipeg, MB Canada

This brush is unique. It is a flat brush, but more fluffy and soft than normal and it also has a slightly pointed/tapered tip. Makes it the perfect brush for applying a light wash of colour to the whole lid. I have yet to find another brush with these same qualities. Definitely worth having in your collection.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Ogden, UT

I love eco tools brushes, they're so soft! They're great at picking up shadows whether they're loose mineral powders or tightly packed ones; then they're also wonderful at putting the shadow on smoothly across whichever area you're using it on. Most of my eye brushes are eco tools, I have yet to find better.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY

The best eyeshadow brush I have owned yet! Great for picking up enough pigment for your eyes without constantly needing to go back for more. These are the only shadow brushes that I use. I would definitely recommend! Very affordable and eco friendly on top of great use ability!
Marla R.
Marla R.

I adore this brush, it's comparable to MAC brushes. Cruelty free, recycled aluminum ferrule, and bamboo Handle. Essential for applying eye makeup. I also use it for highlighting, blending, and shading. 100% better than comparable high end, ultra expensive brushes.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Canton, OH

These are great brushes for the price. They are super soft, and easy to work with. However I find they are wide and thin. To apply shadow, I prefer a shorter flatter brush. For example, elf's C shadow brush. Totally a preference thing. These brushes are excellent!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ

Not only are Eco Tool brushes cruelty free, they are inexpensive and worth the money. I have this on a double ended brush and use it very often. Doesn't pick up too much product, and it also doesn't pick up too little. Works better than high end.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.

Eco tools are a great brush brand at the drugstore. Very affordable and the quality is outstanding for what you pay. Their eye brushes aren't too rough which is perfect for around the eye area considering how sensitive the skin is.
Liseth L.
Liseth L.

Hasta ahora, es la única brocha de Eco Tools que tengo, pero realmente me gusta bastante como hace su función, así que tengo planeado probar más productos de esta marca. Además me encanta que sea eco-friendly, me parece genial.
Nikole M.
Nikole M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL

Do they come in packs for eye brushes?
Mireya R.
Mireya R.
GLENDALE , AZ

I normally like Eco tools but haven't used this brush yet. Anybody have any issues with it yet as far a&e usability or bristle fall out?
Catrina S.
Catrina S.

I've been wanting to try these brushes. Is there a good set to buy for people new to eco tools?
Lizie L.
Lizie L.

I always wanted to try this brand and just wondering how good it is? Does It pick up product good? How well do they keep the bristle after washing?
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
West Palm Beach, FL

Has anyone else had trouble shading out or blending their eyeshadow with this brush ? Usually the Eco tools or pretty good

Join Now