BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Bamboo Handle Has a Low Impact on the Earth s Resources as it is a Highly Sustainable Plant. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Sleek, Ferrule is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Cosmetic Pouch. Natural & Recycled Materials Earth Friendly Beauty. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marla R.
I adore this brush, it's comparable to MAC brushes. Cruelty free, recycled aluminum ferrule, and bamboo Handle. Essential for applying eye makeup. I also use it for highlighting, blending, and shading. 100% better than comparable high end, ultra expensive brushes.
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Not only are Eco Tool brushes cruelty free, they are inexpensive and worth the money. I have this on a double ended brush and use it very often. Doesn't pick up too much product, and it also doesn't pick up too little. Works better than high end.
Alexa M.
Eco tools are a great brush brand at the drugstore. Very affordable and the quality is outstanding for what you pay. Their eye brushes aren't too rough which is perfect for around the eye area considering how sensitive the skin is.
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
It is a great brush to pack on the eyeshadows. It is a very soft brush and easy to use. It works well with a lot of different eye shadows. I was impressed with it especially with it being my first brush from this company.
Sarah P.
Eco tools are one of my favorite brand of brushes and they're are very affordable. Very soft .
Megan W.
Just got this for Christmas for my mom and it has been one of my go-to brushes since I got it
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY
The best eyeshadow brush I have owned yet! Great for picking up enough pigment for your eyes without constantly needing to go back for more. These are the only shadow brushes that I use. I would definitely recommend! Very affordable and eco friendly on top of great use ability!
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
I am ALL ABOUT Eco Tools brushes! They may not be the "cutest brushes around" but they sure do what they said they are going to do! My product always goes on so smoothly when I use these brushes. The eye shading brush is great, and work no matter what kind of shadow you usually use!
Brianna P.
York, NE
I got this brush when Walgreens was having a buy one get one free deal. I love this brush! The handle is nice and the bristles are super soft. It was a great price and I want to try more of their brushes!
Lia A.
Flint, MI
It's All About The Brush!!!! I purchased last month in November a Eco Tool Brush, the only reason why I did, was because it was on sale, plus I had a coupon. I ended up paying $2.65. I bought the Stipping Brush which is used for applying Fondation, Powder, Blush or Bronzer. It had duo-fiber bristles that evenly disperse product for buildable coverage. It provides the of perfect sheer color coverage, you can also use this Brush for liquid, powder, or creme cosmtics. The Brush is so soft to the finger tips and your face, no pokie bristles. The handle is made out wood and easy to grab on to, and great to use to apply your makeup. Yes, their a little pricey, but if you do want a deal, you can go to eco.com and buy their products or look for eco coupons and look out for sales. Usually if there is a coupon in your local newspaper or online, that generally means the product will be on sale. Walmart sells them, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, Ulta, and Meijers.
Nikole M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do they come in packs for eye brushes?
Catrina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try these brushes. Is there a good set to buy for people new to eco tools?
Mireya R.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally like Eco tools but haven't used this brush yet. Anybody have any issues with it yet as far a&e usability or bristle fall out?
Geri Liz L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always wanted to try this brand and just wondering how good it is? Does It pick up product good? How well do they keep the bristle after washing?
Savannah G.
West Palm Beach, FL
Has anyone else had trouble shading out or blending their eyeshadow with this brush ? Usually the Eco tools or pretty good