BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Bamboo Handle Has a Low Impact on the Earth s Resources as it is a Highly Sustainable Plant. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Sleek, Ferrule is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Cosmetic Pouch. Natural & Recycled Materials Earth Friendly Beauty. see more...

Rosalia C.
This brush is great for the lower lash line. It is small and holds its shape well. I have had mine for a while. It’s easy to clean. The eco tool brushes are great quality for the price! I use several of their brushes.
Autumn F.
i love every one of Eco tools brushes. they're all such great brushes. each one they have such soft bristles, apply and blend out your makeup beautifully. i actually don't use this brush for my eye liner but i use it for putting eye shadow under my lower lash line and to help blend it out. i also have another one i use to clean up my eye brows after filling them in. you can just do so many things with this brush, plus its not expensive at all. i bought mine at my local CVS, but you can also order them online.
Mashrika A.
Ecotools brushes are so great and useful. They last a very long time and I buy mine at Rite aid. They are usually available in drugstores and I use mine almost everyday. They blend nicely and they are definitely worth the price. I would definitely buy a few more or even a set.
Sarah E.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a great brush! I actually use it mainly for filling in my eyebrows when I want to use an eyebrow powder, but it works great! It's super soft, but still is stiff enough to offer control over what you're filling in/lining. Also, it's great that it's so affordable! I definitely recommend this brush!
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
This brush like all of eco tools is; cruelty free, soft, made from recycled bamboo and doesn't shed! I love using this for lining the lower lash line (for definition) or the upper lash line. You can even use gel products to line your water line with this brush and its soft enough it won't irritate your eyes!
Regina H.
San Pedro, CA
These were the first brushes I ever bought and I continue to buy them today! They're so soft and blend out my makeup so well. Better than some of my higher end brushes actually. I completely recommend these to everyone looking for cheap amazing brushes!
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
I use this brush to fill in my eyebrows with my Anastacio Beverly Hills Deborah and this angle brush works amazing for it picks up the products I love tell us a little dance really soft and easy to wash
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
As always another great product from EcoTools! I have so many different products that I have purchased from them and each one is super great. The eyeliner brush does a phenomenal job and the angle is perfect. I don't have an issue with tiny hairs coming off either. I look forward to collecting everything they have.
Rosa P.
I loveee all the eco tools brushes, they are good quality and affordable, the last for ever and the hair is soooo soft, i don't think they need to improve them, the relation price quality is boomb, i will buy them over and over again.
Brittany R.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I am not a huge fan of Eco Tools brushes. I've gotten a few sets before and every time, they've fallen apart on me. ELF brushes have kept much nicer and they're much cheaper so if you're looking for a set of cheap, durable brushes, I'd recommend ELF first.
Bella B.
Adah, PA
I use other eco tool brushes, but I recently just started using like the creamy eye liner. Is this a good brush? Any other recommendations?
Brianna P.
York, NE
I bought this brush when Walgreens was having their buy one get one free deal. How does this work? Is it stiff or flimsy? What eyeliner product do you use with it? Have you tried to use it with brows?
Jessica J.
omg how good is this brush?? i really want to try this...