BY ECOTOOLS

Ecotools offers modern women the beautiful choice for eco-conscious indulgence everyday. we combine beauty expertise with eco-innovation to offer a comprehensive line that looks beautiful, performs beautifully, and acts responsibly. the iconic look of the sleek bamboo, gorgeous recycled aluminum and incredibly soft bristles are only part of what makes ecotools, ecotools. Our cosmetic brushes are beautiful and show respect for the earth. They have 100% cruelty-free bristles and a portion of sales is donated to environmental organizations. Specifically donating funds to organizations that represent a blend of green and beauty! ...

Ashlee h.
Ashlee h.
Essexville, MI
I got these as a gift. But you can buy them at walmart, and for the price they dont fall apart. They are easy to use and dont irritate my sensitive skin. But I still like my elf brushes better!
Christmas V.
Christmas V.
San Diego, CA
Una de las mejores brochas que he probado en mi vida y muy buena calidad del cabello que contiene, muy suave y muy linda al tacto
Sammie-Dee V.
Sammie-Dee V.
Quitaque, TX
I like these brushes a lot, I've always used them and haven't felt the need to venture out and get different ones.
Blanca M.
Blanca M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great if you are contouring it really gets to sculp your face nicely , the brush is very soft i can compare it to other high end brushes that are more expensive , it blends nicely on skin , I would buy it again! and anyone that is beginning to start with makeup can use this and it will help them get that nice contour.
Fran B.
Fran B.
Baltimore, MD
I have this brush, it was a little hard to track down, but I found mine on Amazon and I have heard they are also on iherb.com. I use it for mineral foundation, it takes four or five big sweeps on your face and you're done. If you hold it with the bristles smushed together you can use it for more exact application (powder contour, etc). You can use one third of it to apply blush/bronzer. It also looks quite nice sitting on your vanity. If I travel with it I put it in an old Ipsy bag.
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush for contouring. It is eco friendly and really helps to sculpt out those cheekbones.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I wouldn't apply make up with anything else! these brushes are affordable, soft, and achieve perfection every time!
my skin love it. Very soft, and handy for me easy to use and blend in the skin😍
Trista K.
Trista K.
Colorado Springs, CO
Best makeup brushes ever! Would recomend to everyone. And they last awhile!
valerie g.
valerie g.
Lynwood, CA
I like this brush its so easy to use and apply powder it very good comestic brush and not every expensive I like how gentle it is on my skin
Winton, California
Is this brush good or does it break easily??
Winton, California
Is the brush really good I always wanted to try it?
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Yuba City, CA
Does anyone think it compares to the Nars Ita brush? Or are they completely different?
Bridgett  P.
Bridgett P.
Is this brush worth buying?
Beth W.
Beth W.
North Wales
Hi Would anyone say this is a good brush for contouring? Also what contour pallet do you use and how good is it??