BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ecotools offers modern women the beautiful choice for eco-conscious indulgence everyday. we combine beauty expertise with eco-innovation to offer a comprehensive line that looks beautiful, performs beautifully, and acts responsibly. the iconic look of the sleek bamboo, gorgeous recycled aluminum and incredibly soft bristles are only part of what makes ecotools, ecotools. Our cosmetic brushes are beautiful and show respect for the earth. They have 100% cruelty-free bristles and a portion of sales is donated to environmental organizations. Specifically donating funds to organizations that represent a blend of green and beauty! ...

Eco Tools EcoTools Face & Body Sculpting Brush
  • "In love with this brush. Its very soft and does a wonderful job at contouring face and body! Its worth every penny " in 10 reviews
  • "I have this brush, it was a little hard to track down, but I found mine on Amazon and I have heard they are also on iherb.com. I use it for mineral foundation, it takes four or five big sweeps on your face and you're done. If you hold it with the bristles smushed together you can use it for more exact application (powder contour, etc). You can use one third of it to apply blush/bronzer. It also looks quite nice sitting on your vanity. If I travel with it I put it in an old Ipsy bag." in 4 reviews
Adda E M.
Rowlett, TX
This is my go to brush when ever I need bronzing. It is a bug brush but it helps grab enough product. Purchased at Walmart. The bristles are nice and thick. This brush helps me bronze and sculpt specially under my neck.
Kamryn D.
Hurley, WI
I wanted to love this brush so bad because I'd never had one quite like it but for some reason the bristles shed like crazy onto my face and I couldn't get anything to blend properly.
Blanca M.
This is great if you are contouring it really gets to sculp your face nicely , the brush is very soft i can compare it to other high end brushes that are more expensive , it blends nicely on skin , I would buy it again! and anyone that is beginning to start with makeup can use this and it will help them get that nice contour.
Fran B.
Baltimore, MD
Cindy M.
I love it is great for buffing your face after foundation application and is really abundant. I think that the price is great.
The good thing about this brush is that you can use to apply different products such as contour, bronzer, blush, using different sides of the brush
Ashlee h.
Essexville, MI
I got these as a gift. But you can buy them at walmart, and for the price they dont fall apart. They are easy to use and dont irritate my sensitive skin. But I still like my elf brushes better!
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
This is great for contouring. It covers a big amount of space so it makes contouring so much faster and easier. The bristles are soft and sturdy. This isn't a brush I consider to be a necessity, but if you're looking specifically for a contouring brush, I recommend this one.
Mia A.
Austin, TX
Did not care for this product very much. While I liked the actual brush and the bristles were soft, I would have preferred a longer, more gripable handle to make the use easier on the face. Otherwise it is a good product that is inexpensive and good quality.
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
This brush is so soft that I can't stop touching it. I use this for my whole face powder because it simplifies my routine, and also for my neck and chest area to help even out skin tone. The brush works well, and it is my favorite brush for when I am in a rush
Sarina W.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I am in love with this brush! Not only are its bristles dense but it does a good job of grabbing the product when I run it on the palette. This brush does a great job of sculpting my face and blends it well so it turns out looking pretty natural and not harsh at all.
Jackie M.
Winton, California
Is this brush good or does it break easily??
Stephanie O.
Yuba City, CA
Does anyone think it compares to the Nars Ita brush? Or are they completely different?
Jackie M.
Winton, California
Is the brush really good I always wanted to try it?
V-26564822 Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Beth W.
North Wales
Hi Would anyone say this is a good brush for contouring? Also what contour pallet do you use and how good is it??