BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ecotools offers modern women the beautiful choice for eco-conscious indulgence everyday. we combine beauty expertise with eco-innovation to offer a comprehensive line that looks beautiful, performs beautifully, and acts responsibly. the iconic look of the sleek bamboo, gorgeous recycled aluminum and incredibly soft bristles are only part of what makes ecotools, ecotools. Our cosmetic brushes are beautiful and show respect for the earth. They have 100% cruelty-free bristles and a portion of sales is donated to environmental organizations. Specifically donating funds to organizations that represent a blend of green and beauty! ...

Blanca M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great if you are contouring it really gets to sculp your face nicely , the brush is very soft i can compare it to other high end brushes that are more expensive , it blends nicely on skin , I would buy it again! and anyone that is beginning to start with makeup can use this and it will help them get that nice contour.
Sarina W.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I am in love with this brush! Not only are its bristles dense but it does a good job of grabbing the product when I run it on the palette. This brush does a great job of sculpting my face and blends it well so it turns out looking pretty natural and not harsh at all.
jo b.
Belleville, IL
My absolute favorite brush. Wasn't sure what to do with it but I purchased it anyway. I love all EcoTools brushes, so I added this one to my collection. The bristles are so full. The wood handle looks nice. Love that this is a cruelty free line as well.
Gorgi L.
exeter, nh
I love kabuki brushes. They work great. they help blend, contour ,etc. You can buy them at Walmart and a lot of other makeup places. Kinda pricey but they will last you.
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it is great for buffing your face after foundation application and is really abundant. I think that the price is great.
The good thing about this brush is that you can use to apply different products such as contour, bronzer, blush, using different sides of the brush
Ashlee h.
Essexville, MI
I got these as a gift. But you can buy them at walmart, and for the price they dont fall apart. They are easy to use and dont irritate my sensitive skin. But I still like my elf brushes better!
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for contouring. It covers a big amount of space so it makes contouring so much faster and easier. The bristles are soft and sturdy. This isn't a brush I consider to be a necessity, but if you're looking specifically for a contouring brush, I recommend this one.
Allison B.
I use this every day, it is so freaking soft and blends my makeup very well. I haven't used any mother face brush yet because i love this one. Get you a Kabuki brush.
Emily B.
Love love love this brush for contouring!!! It is the perfect size for any cheek bone! The hairs never fall out and it's so easy to clean. I love it!
Annabelle J.
Olin, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush for applying body bronzers and for blending my contour on my face. It's a big brush. It's pretty great all around.
Jackie M.
Winton, California
Is this brush good or does it break easily??
Stephanie O.
Yuba City, CA
Does anyone think it compares to the Nars Ita brush? Or are they completely different?
Jackie M.
Winton, California
Is the brush really good I always wanted to try it?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Beth W.
North Wales
Hi Would anyone say this is a good brush for contouring? Also what contour pallet do you use and how good is it??