Eco Tools EcoTools Cosmetic Brush uploaded by Blanca R.Eco Tools EcoTools Cosmetic Brush uploaded by Carolina P.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cosmetic Accessories And Tools at Target.com! EcoTools Cosmetic Brush see more...

• I'm dying to buy this one but it's never in stock at my s...1 Answers
Ashley D.
Des Moines , IA
One of my absolute favorite brushes to apply a subtle highlight! This brush makes is so quick and easy to give a light highlight on the cheeks and down the center of my face. I wouldn't recommend it for any highlight that is very bright/strobing because it's not easy to control where the highlight goes. But definitely for subtle highlights this brush is amazing!
Audrey L.
Rowlett, TX
Love. Great for highlighting, great for applying blush, great for bronzing/contouring. Basically great for everything! It allows everything to go on so evenly and blends so well.
Allyson D.
One of my favorite brushes for bronzer! I love how soft this brush is and how it never sheds. It's a great quality brush for an affordable price l, I highly recommend trying this brush out! I wouldn't recommend this for anything other than bronzer, maybe contour..
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
This giant fan brush is awesome! I didn't realize how large it was at first because I initially bought it for highlighter. I didn't pick it up as much before but now I use it almost everyday for bronzing my fave because it is perfect for the blending on the hollows of your cheeks!
Mariah M.
I love this brush! I know that most people use it as a highlighting brush, but I use it to do my contour! For the price, it lays down product beautifully. I use it everyday! Definitely recommended this brush!
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
I have heard so much about this brand and can't believe how long it took me to pick up some of their brushes! They're soooo soft and this one is such a unique size. It's meant for highlighting but I love it for contouring!
Amber B.
Zionsville , IN
If you’re looking for the perfect highlight you guys this brush is it! Love this brush for a flawless application and the price and safety of this brand is everything! I love what this brand stands for but also the quality of product they bring into stores!
Kim C.
Kenmore, NY
This brush is super soft and really good for brushing away eyeshadow fallout. However, I bought this to use as a highlighter brush. It's a bit too soft and doesn't pick up as much product as I would like.
Jen V.
Grand Rapids
I love this brush for easy, quick application of any powder to set my face. The brush is huge and so soft. I use it nearly every day, and the quality is definitely there. I also just love what ecotools stands for and enjoy using their products as is!
Kira S.
Raleigh, NC
I use this to apply my highlight and it's perfect for sweeping over large areas. I use it on the high points of my cheeks and temples, down the center of my nose, and the center of my forehead mostly, and then go in with a smaller brush in my collection for more specific areas. The very ends of it can also be used for detailing. It gets the perfect amount of highlight on my cheeks. It's pretty dense and the brush has substantial weight to it which is easy for me to control.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
I'm dying to buy this one but it's never in stock at my stores near me. Does this blend your bronzer good?