Eco Tools EcoTools Cosmetic Brush uploaded by Carolina P.Eco Tools EcoTools Cosmetic Brush uploaded by Blanca R.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cosmetic Accessories And Tools at Target.com! EcoTools Cosmetic Brush see more...

• I'm dying to buy this one but it's never in stock at my stores ne...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my absolute favorite brushes to apply a subtle highlight! This brush makes is so quick and easy to give a light highlight on the cheeks and down the center of my face. I wouldn't recommend it for any highlight that is very bright/strobing because it's not easy to control where the highlight goes. But definitely for subtle highlights this brush is amazing!
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This giant fan brush is awesome! I didn't realize how large it was at first because I initially bought it for highlighter. I didn't pick it up as much before but now I use it almost everyday for bronzing my fave because it is perfect for the blending on the hollows of your cheeks!
Blanca R.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brush for my highlight and I love it so much ! It works great to pick up product. It's very soft and not harsh on your face at all. I bought the duo with the contour brush I think I paid like $15 if I recall. I highlight recommend these !
Allyson D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite brushes for bronzer! I love how soft this brush is and how it never sheds. It's a great quality brush for an affordable price l, I highly recommend trying this brush out! I wouldn't recommend this for anything other than bronzer, maybe contour..
Mariah M.
I love this brush! I know that most people use it as a highlighting brush, but I use it to do my contour! For the price, it lays down product beautifully. I use it everyday! Definitely recommended this brush!
Jen V.
Grand Rapids
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush for easy, quick application of any powder to set my face. The brush is huge and so soft. I use it nearly every day, and the quality is definitely there. I also just love what ecotools stands for and enjoy using their products as is!
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard so much about this brand and can't believe how long it took me to pick up some of their brushes! They're soooo soft and this one is such a unique size. It's meant for highlighting but I love it for contouring!
Kim C.
Kenmore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is super soft and really good for brushing away eyeshadow fallout. However, I bought this to use as a highlighter brush. It's a bit too soft and doesn't pick up as much product as I would like.
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is so fluffy. It fits perfectly across my entire cheek bone so I just have to gently move the brush to apply highlight. The tapered aspect is great because it helps pick up product and apply it.
Kira S.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to apply my highlight and it's perfect for sweeping over large areas. I use it on the high points of my cheeks and temples, down the center of my nose, and the center of my forehead mostly, and then go in with a smaller brush in my collection for more specific areas. The very ends of it can also be used for detailing. It gets the perfect amount of highlight on my cheeks. It's pretty dense and the brush has substantial weight to it which is easy for me to control.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
I'm dying to buy this one but it's never in stock at my stores near me. Does this blend your bronzer good?