Eco Tools EcoTools COS BRU SET 6 CT COS BRU SET uploaded by Nai M.

BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cosmetic Accessories And Tools at Target.com! The perfect set to complete your day look, and then add some "pop" for a night out! Comes with a bonus clutch so you can easily store and bring your brushes with you on the go. For uneven spots, touch up with the pointed concealer brush and the round powder brush. Perfect your pout with the detailed lip/liner brush. Blend out creases with the stay-there shadow brush. Finish with the smudge brush to create a smoky eye perfect for a night out! see more...

Sam S.
Burnet, TX
These brushes are my go to brushes. I got these at Walmart 3+ years ago and they're still my favorite and I use them almost everyday. I love the softness and the back they have lasted me sooo long. If you need affordable long lasting brushes these are the ones!
/Megan S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I love these brushes they are vegan cruelty free and inexpensive. These brushes are so soft its amazing. They last a long time and I have purchased many of the brushes but have not had to repurchase any of the brushes but when that time comes this is what I will be going with.
Shannon R.
Received these this brush set for Christmas a couple of years ago. This is the only brushes that I usually use. These are soft & are easy to use. They are extremely good. I highly recommend.
Stephanie G.
Naperville, IL
I love all my eco tool products! The bristles are soft and can easily be cleansed without loosing their nice feel. The only complaint I have is that I wish eco tools would make a more variety of brushes.
Sonya T.
Love these brushes. The price/quality ratio is outstanding. They work really well with any make up brands and they are my to go brushes at all times.
Paige S.
These are great brushes for beginners. They do she'd a little when you wash them but they are very soft and easily blend makeup
Chloe O.
Yuba City, CA
Awesome brushes! So soft and worth every penny! These will be helping me this year the my fav Halloween makeup look 🎃
Kristen M.
Salmon arm, BC
My favourite brushes! I love this set! Cost me less than $12 and have lasted years! I love that they are small and i can get the precision i want! They are stiff enough to pack in the colour while also being fluffy enough to blend.
charlotte g.
I love all the EcoTools brushes I have! I've never had any problems with them, they don't shed, they are sturdy and apply my makeup wonderfully! 😁