BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cosmetic Accessories And Tools at Target.com! The perfect set to complete your day look, and then add some "pop" for a night out! Comes with a bonus clutch so you can easily store and bring your brushes with you on the go. For uneven spots, touch up with the pointed concealer brush and the round powder brush. Perfect your pout with the detailed lip/liner brush. Blend out creases with the stay-there shadow brush. Finish with the smudge brush to create a smoky eye perfect for a night out! see more...

Sonya T.
Love these brushes. The price/quality ratio is outstanding. They work really well with any make up brands and they are my to go brushes at all times.
Chloe O.
Yuba City, CA
Awesome brushes! So soft and worth every penny! These will be helping me this year the my fav Halloween makeup look ­čÄâ
Stephanie G.
Naperville, IL
I love all my eco tool products! The bristles are soft and can easily be cleansed without loosing their nice feel. The only complaint I have is that I wish eco tools would make a more variety of brushes.
Maria F.
Kissimmee, FL
I don't think this is the exact set I have. But I have 2 eco tools sets that I've had for YEARS now. I think I got my first set in middle school/early high school so around 8 years and they're still my favorite brushes. Seriously. Amazing quality. Super soft and effective.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I really love this brush set. The bristles are soft and are really high quality. They don't fall out and work really well with my makeup. I would highly recommend if you are looking for quality and affordable makeup brushes - get these. You can find them at discount retail stores like TJMaxx and Ross for cheap too.
Kristen M.
Salmon Arm, BC
My favourite brushes! I love this set! Cost me less than $12 and have lasted years! I love that they are small and i can get the precision i want! They are stiff enough to pack in the colour while also being fluffy enough to blend.