BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cosmetic Accessories And Tools at Target.com! The perfect set to complete your day look, and then add some "pop" for a night out! Comes with a bonus clutch so you can easily store and bring your brushes with you on the go. For uneven spots, touch up with the pointed concealer brush and the round powder brush. Perfect your pout with the detailed lip/liner brush. Blend out creases with the stay-there shadow brush. Finish with the smudge brush to create a smoky eye perfect for a night out! see more...

/Megan S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I love these brushes they are vegan cruelty free and inexpensive. These brushes are so soft its amazing. They last a long time and I have purchased many of the brushes but have not had to repurchase any of the brushes but when that time comes this is what I will be going with.
Ana C.
Williamsport, PA
These were my first brushes and I absolutely love them ! I have always bought them over and over again because I feel like the bristles are so easy to use and can hold whatever you are using and I would buy it again !
McKinlea B.
Topeka, KS
These brushes were a little pricier than the brushes I'm use to buying, but they've become an essential in my make up routine. I especially love the eye shadow brush and the slanted brush that came in my set. I use them every single time I put on make up and have yet to find brushes that can compete with these. I've had them for over a year and they are still holding up well even with frequent use. If you need a starting point when it comes to make up brushes, buying an ecotools brush set is the way to go!
Christina C.
Hudson, FL
I love these brushes. They feel as great as the expensive ones and work just as well as them. I purchased the brushes at Walmart. I use them everyday. They last for a long while. I would for sure recommend these brushes.
Samantha B.
I absolutely love these brushes I use them everyday when I put on my makeup it feels amazing it’s super soft! My skin is a mix of oily and dry and it just covered that up and makes it look natural. I would recommend every buy this!
Melissa W.
Newark, OH
Eco Tools brushes are my favorite and must have. I can use them daily and I still have not had to replace any of them. There is no bristle loss or damages such as that annoying split some brands do due to lack of quality.
Samantha S.
Burnet, TX
These brushes are my go to brushes. I got these at Walmart 3+ years ago and they're still my favorite and I use them almost everyday. I love the softness and the back they have lasted me sooo long. If you need affordable long lasting brushes these are the ones!
Reba  G.
Lake Butler
I have this set and it's pretty good. I bought it at my local Walmart and I use it everyday. It's not too expensive, a great value for someone who is just beginning or someone who doesn't want to fork out a lot of money. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends.
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
This is one of the first "sets"
I purchased myself and I absolutely loved them!! I still use Eco Tools! They are always coming out with new brushes and they are good quality that don't break the bank!! Definitely a great starter brush!!
Shannon R.
Received these this brush set for Christmas a couple of years ago. This is the only brushes that I usually use. These are soft & are easy to use. They are extremely good. I highly recommend.