MakeupCosmetic ToolsEcoTools
Eco Tools COS BRU SET 6 CT COS BRU SET

Eco Tools EcoTools COS BRU SET 6 CT COS BRU SET

Find Cosmetic Accessories And Tools at Target.com! The perfect set to complete your day look, and then add some "pop" for a night out! Comes with a bonus clutch so you can easily store and bring your brushes with you on the go. For uneven spots, touch up with the pointed concealer brush and the round powder brush. Perfect your pout with the detailed lip/liner brush. Blend out creases with the stay-there shadow brush. Finish with the smudge brush to create a smoky eye perfect for a night out!

Are these good quality brushes and worth the price you guys ?
Dose this product work well?
Son fáciles de limpiar? #Eco-warrior
Start your review of Eco Tools EcoTools COS BRU SET 6 CT COS BRU SET!
How would you rate this product?
Ana B.
Boca Raton, FL
Eco Tools EcoTools COS BRU SET 6 CT COS BRU SET uploaded by Ana B.
Fantastic little brush set. Makes a perfect piece set to throw in a makeup bag, purse or weekender and head out. I use it everyday. I dont think i would need to improve it in any way. Works well and gets the job done!
Megan L.
Eco Tools EcoTools COS BRU SET 6 CT COS BRU SET uploaded by Megan L.
I really enjoy the EcoTools cosmetic brush sets. They are eco-friendly, cruelty free, and give you the precise application you are looking to get. Whatever the portrait(face)your desiring to achieve; use the appropriate brush. Be your own Salvador Dali!
Hannah B.
Versailles, KY
Eco Tools EcoTools COS BRU SET 6 CT COS BRU SET uploaded by Hannah B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
As a “green” product, I think these brushes are good for the value, but they need to come out with a lot more variety in the brush shapes. The brush also seems to hold up well after repeated cleaning which is a bonus.
Amy R.
Cocoa, FL
Eco Tools EcoTools COS BRU SET 6 CT COS BRU SET uploaded by Amy R.
I bought a set of the Eco sanctuary brushes and I have to say they are the best brush that I own I absolutely love How firm but yet soft the brushes are. They hold the product very very well they also blend the products very well. there is no fallout of the bristles whatsoever which is a huge Plus their Chic but yes simple looking the ones that I have are the dark brown with the gold Plate. They are truly the best and amazing. Not to mention the price was the best. You can find good name brand brushes at Ross, TJ Max and Marshalls for amazing low prices. I have bought a lot of brushes the past couple of months since I have started doing makeup and I have to say these are by far the best brushes that I have come across so far.
Erica A.
Bedford, MA
Eco Tools EcoTools COS BRU SET 6 CT COS BRU SET uploaded by Erica A.
Eco Tools EcoTools COS BRU SET 6 CT COS BRU SET love love love no matter the set the brand says it all it’s amazing and I will be buying more
Hannah C.
Rio Vista, TX
Eco Tools EcoTools COS BRU SET 6 CT COS BRU SET uploaded by Hannah C.
Super nice quality brushes for the cost. If you’re in a bind and need something quick from the drugstore these are a must! Very soft and the bristles don’t fall out! Eco Tools EcoTools COS BRU SET 6 CT COS BRU SET
Tolonda W.
Detroit, MI
Eco Tools EcoTools COS BRU SET 6 CT COS BRU SET uploaded by Tolonda W.
I bought 2 sets of these makeup brushes years ago and I love them! They’re soft, easy to clean, eco friendly and aren’t pricey like other brands. I highly recommend you try them.
Clarissa R.
Lakewood, WA
Eco Tools EcoTools COS BRU SET 6 CT COS BRU SET uploaded by Clarissa R.
My favorite set of brushes. I mostly use the eyeshadow brush (the dense fluffy one) and the face powder brush. Both are my all time favorite of their type. I’ve bought many other-more expensive- brushes but I just keep coming back to these.
Leona M.
Las Vegas, NV
Eco Tools EcoTools COS BRU SET 6 CT COS BRU SET uploaded by Leona M.
I have been using these brushes for awhile and they are holding up nicely. I use them on a regular basis. And when I use my brush wash I don't have to really reshape them. I would absolutely recommend these brushes as either adding to your existing set or a new set entirely
Daphne B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Eco Tools EcoTools COS BRU SET 6 CT COS BRU SET uploaded by Daphne B.
I use them daily to do my make up so easy to clean and very durable I’ve had them for a couple years now and they do a great job to evenly distribute product and they even tell you what to use them for! I lost one of mine in the picture
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ellie D.
il y a 3 mois
Ashley E. il y a un mois
Yes! I love this brands makeup brushes! I also love their shower scrubber but definitely my go to for makeup brushes. I got the same set for my sister in law and she loves them also.