BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dry Body Brush - Enjoy an at home spa treatment using this Eco Tools Dry Body Brush (with cruelty-free synthetic bristles) for beauty you can feel good about! Inspired by spa dry brushing treatments, used to exfoliate and detoxify, improving appearance and leaving skin soft, smooth and glowing. - Dry Body Brush see more...

Misti J.
This brush is easy to us with the handle and is big enough to brush big areas. I have sensitive skin and this brush does not irritate my skin at all. This brush was only five dollars at Walmart and I would recommend it to anyone who is wanting to get into dry brushing.
Kirin K.
Phoenix
I never new that dry brushing could be not only satisfying but also so effective. It really scrubs your skin without being harsh or damaging. But it’s also tough enough to remove any dead skin from your legs which is perfect for self tanning. It also helps prevent ingrown hairs which is a bonus.
Savannah C.
I’m so happy to have learned the benefits of dry brushing. Being pregnant, I’ve been so down about more cellulite and stretch marks. As I accept and pridefully wear my current cellulite and stretch marks, it feels good to prevent them further. After my shower/bath, I’ll lather my body with coconut oil then begin to dry brush. I could see the difference in my legs by week 1. It takes some getting used to but it’s so worth it! #drybrushing #coconutoil #preggers #bodyimage
Alice M.
Vancouver, WA
This was my first time dry brushing, so maybe I didn't know what to expect, but it hurt! I felt like the bristles weren't extremely tough to touch by hand, but when brushing my body it hurt and felt the the bristles were hard and sharp. I do see how this could lead to good body exfoliation though. I still prefer and will continue using a regular liquid body exfoliator instead of this dry brush.
Claudia H.
Sunset, UT
I don’t know why it says it’s discontinued cause I just bought this... but this brush is great! I used it to get rid of dry skin on my legs to prevent ingrowns. A week and a half later Ivan already tell a difference. I think the bristles are the perfect firmness to get the job done but not be too abrasive. I also had my hubby use it on my back and it felt sooo good! I really like this.
Ana P.
I️ just bought this brush a few days ago at Walmart. I’ve heard good things about dry brushes so I️ wanted to give one a try myself & I️ was really impressed with it. I️ didn’t expect it to work & it did. It left my skin feeling extra soft, I’d buy it again.Eco Tools Dry Body Brush
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I really love this body brush! It’s a great size, has quality bristles and has a comfortable handle for ideal grip. It’s super affordable but works just as well as more expensive brushes. I’ve never had softer skin than I do now!
Annie R.
I love dry brushing my skin before I get in the shower. I started dry brushing during my pregnancy to help combat stretch marks, and help the circulation in my legs. I highly recommend to dry brush to help get rid of dead skin, help with circulation and help fade stretch marks.
Ashley C.
Fortson, GA
I've just started body brushing about a month ago and I can already see a huge difference. This brush is great and holding up perfectly. It's the perfect size to hold in my hand and my skin is so soft ever since I began using it.
Tiffany S.
Brooklyn, NY
Apparently, this has been discontinued🤔 I purchased this recently at Ulta and I’m in love. Dry brushes are great for exfoliation and circulation. The idea of what the benefits are, are great. I’m obsessed.