BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gentle Cleansing Earth-Friendly Beauty. Individually Packed For Travel. Cellulose is Botanically Derived From Plant Pulp. Sponge Does Not Contain Petroleum By Products Such as Foam or Plastic Made In China. see more...

Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
First off, these sponges are not to be used to apply makeup. They are meant to help take off masks and cleansers. I use them for both of these reasons. They make taking off masks super easy and not messy. I also use them daily for my makeup removal. I use Ponds Cold Cream to remove my makeup and this helps remove it like a dream! It also doubles as an exfoliator!
Jamie S.
Owensboro, KY
I received these ecotools mask removing/facial cleansing cellulose 2pack sponges as a gift, and they have been absolutely hands down an amazing product! I sell pampering products, and I am now going to include these with customer purchases bc that's how great they are! The sponges are durable, and one will last you forever, I'm still on my first one n it's been used twice daily for over a month!
Natalie S.
Brighton, CO
I love using these when I feel like I have a lot of dead skin on my face. It helps my face feel super refreshed and soft while being great to take off makeup and just great for the summer to really make my skin feel fresh and vibrant!
Elle G.
Charlotte, NC
A little different than a beauty blender in texture but can definitely get the trick done. Would definitely recommend in a pinch for blending makeup but would recommend even more for washing your face at night & in the morning!
Janie D.
Very inexpensive for a product that does it's job. These can be purchased at Walmart, Target, and online. Very soft, and can be used many times with proper cleaning. Can be used to remove makeup, wash face, or apply masks.
Jailyn R.
Mebane, NC
Eco tools have the best beauty blenders in the whole wide world i use it everyday and i apply it twice a day and my skin type is light so i have to keep applying more, good price and isnt too exspensive. beyond statisfied with the effect it leaves after im done applying with it
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
This are the best creation for the help of removing masks. My biggest pet peeve with putting on face masks is how long it takes to rinse them off sometimes. These sponges help grab the product and slide it right now! They will definitely save you so much time. They are also super inexpensive! Only $3 at Walmart!
Jiji S.
Colorado Springs, CO
this is agood sponge. just not good enough for me. I guess i am not too happy with the shape and the effect it gives me while using on my skin type, which is dry. i use makeup every day, and i use sponges for my foundation, but this is definitely not my go to product.
Michel M.
Plymouth, IN
I bought the Ecotools Facial Sponges to use with my micellar cleansing water in my evening skincare routine. Also works well for applying my spray tan. I like how they also exfoliate when I use them with a cleanser. Leaves my skin feeling clean!
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
These are kind of cool and I like to try new products. I am still trying these though I don't think it's some miracle sponge however it is still fun to try these things out and see what they can do for me
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
Do I use these to wash my face or apply makeup?
Jessica J.
are these for just cleaning ymy face or to apply foundation im kind of confused about this...
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Do these break apart easily?
HAHajs H.