BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gentle Cleansing Earth-Friendly Beauty. Individually Packed For Travel. Cellulose is Botanically Derived From Plant Pulp. Sponge Does Not Contain Petroleum By Products Such as Foam or Plastic Made In China. see more...

amélie L.
I used to have a huge pack of the Eco Tools Cellulose Facial Sponges (3 pack), and they worked perfectly! I usually used them to wash my face or to remove makeup, but from what I have heard, they are also good to apply makeup! They are sold at Target.
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
I adore these! I love to use them to remove mud masks and other face masks. It saves my towels from being stained and it gives me a little extra exfoliation. They last a long time as well. I can usually use one for about 2 to 3 weeks before I need to replace it. Overall I really love these and will always purchase.
Stephanie H.
Kennett
These are great for the price, but the flat cellulose pads don’t really compare to egg-style beauty blenders/sponges. I got mine at Target, next time I will stick with the other style & I would suggest that my friends do as well.
sophia t.
I do enjoy the texture and density of the sponges, but I tend to reach for my beauty blender over this tool. My skin type does not cater to this type of density as others may find it. I am satisfied with the tool but I have other things that work better for my type of skin
Jamie S.
Owensboro, KY
I received these ecotools mask removing/facial cleansing cellulose 2pack sponges as a gift, and they have been absolutely hands down an amazing product! I sell pampering products, and I am now going to include these with customer purchases bc that's how great they are! The sponges are durable, and one will last you forever, I'm still on my first one n it's been used twice daily for over a month!
Elle G.
Charlotte , NC
A little different than a beauty blender in texture but can definitely get the trick done. Would definitely recommend in a pinch for blending makeup but would recommend even more for washing your face at night & in the morning!
Jailyn R.
Mebane, NC
Eco tools have the best beauty blenders in the whole wide world i use it everyday and i apply it twice a day and my skin type is light so i have to keep applying more, good price and isnt too exspensive. beyond statisfied with the effect it leaves after im done applying with it
Janie D.
Very inexpensive for a product that does it's job. These can be purchased at Walmart, Target, and online. Very soft, and can be used many times with proper cleaning. Can be used to remove makeup, wash face, or apply masks.
Cari 💋.
Davis , CA
This are the best creation for the help of removing masks. My biggest pet peeve with putting on face masks is how long it takes to rinse them off sometimes. These sponges help grab the product and slide it right now! They will definitely save you so much time. They are also super inexpensive! Only $3 at Walmart!
Jiji S.
Colorado Springs, CO
this is agood sponge. just not good enough for me. I guess i am not too happy with the shape and the effect it gives me while using on my skin type, which is dry. i use makeup every day, and i use sponges for my foundation, but this is definitely not my go to product.
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Do I use these to wash my face or apply makeup?
Jessica J.
are these for just cleaning ymy face or to apply foundation im kind of confused about this...
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Do these break apart easily?
HAery H.