BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Bamboo Handle Has a Low Impact on the Earth s Resources as it is a Highly Sustainable Plant. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Sleek, Ferrule is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Cosmetic Pouch. Natural & Recycled Materials Earth Friendly Beauty. see more...

• are these good ?2 Answers
  • How good is this brand, i just recently bought a flat fou...4 Answers
  • Thoughts on the Eco Tools Bamboo Bronzer Brush ? Hit or...3 Answers
Eco Tools Blush Brush
  • "I love ecotools brushes, I've had their blush brush for quite some time now, and I've owned a ton of eco tools brushes before. They are well worth the price, and easily available at drugstores. They have great quality, do not shed, and last a really long time! Two thumbs up! :)" in 135 reviews
  • "Great value for the price, got it on sale at Ulta. Soft and easy to clean, can apply contour very well too. " in 16 reviews
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
This brush is so soft! I try to wash mine regularly but use hand soap and this brush is able to handle it without losing bristles like others (I know it’s not the best system but this is a strong brush). The shape is perfect for what it’s for and I can tell how much blush I have on it which is useful for preventing over-blushing.
Emily A.
Bluefield, VA
Holy blend! This brush is a holy grail for blush, bronzer, or powder! This brush can do multiple things with ease. This brush is so easy to use and does not take much product. I am so satisfied with this brush and all the things I can use it for! I love to bronze my face with it because it lays product in a natural manner and blends it perfectly, so evenly that it does not look harsh yet it is still noticeable. This brush is so soft and feels amazing on my face! I have multiple of these brushes and I use them for many things. Get these brushes while you can before I buy them all (; I get my eco tools brushes at big lots!
Bella S.
Davie
I️ have had this brush for several years and I️t still works amazingly. Even though I️t is a blush brush I️ use I️t to apply my setting powder every day, the light touch feels great on my skin and overall I️t is a great product!! I️ would definitely recommend this to everyone.
🦄💄BeautySheIs💄🦄 n.
This was one of the first makeup brushes I ever purchased and it still sits in my collection today ! Such an amazing brush and stands the test next to alternatives . I would definitely recommend this brush I love the brand and love their mission to have eco friendly tools !
Holly Z.
Ocean Springs
I have had this brush for about 2 and a half years. It’s the only brush I use for blush. The bristles are very soft. My skin is very sensitive so I have to be picky with what I use for my face. The brush cleans very easily, and I highly recommend this brush.
Mariko R.
It picks up a decent amount of product and feels pretty good at the beginning of its life. After some heavy use and washing the texture of the brush starts to degrade - I actually found that it irritates my skin a little. Not a bad short-term budget option
Lela P.
I don’t use this brush for blush I actually use it for shimmer bronzer and i LOVE ITTTTT ❤️ the way its tapered is so cool because i can maneuver the brush to adjust how much i want to apply on different parts of my face, from my neck to the bridge of my nose!
Meaghan S.
Louisville, KY
Perfect size for contouring. I never actually used this for blush as I prefer a different shaped brush. Honestly, this brush began losing shape after about six months of washes and use. For the price though, I totally will repurchase.
Amanda S.
los angeles
I have had this brush for a long time now! It works great for blush or for bronzer! I sometimes use it for liquid blush too and it does a nice job of blending to a soft pink glow. The bristles are really soft and it is easy to clean.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I actually got this brush because the Real Techniques one was sold out at the Ulta I was visited, but my best friend recommended Eco Tools as a great option. I’m glad she did! It’s a wonderful brush, and I like the eco-friendly branding. The brush itself is lush and soft, and it offers great blending and buildability for blush. I’ve had this for several years, and I make sure to wash it regularly. It hasn’t lost a single bristle this whole time! Really nice brush.
sonya g.
How do you clean these brushes?
Alishia B.
Since these brushes are inexpensive do you find them to be cheap or a quality product?
Nadia S.
Always seen Eco brushes at my local drugstore and always wanted to try them. Should I start my collection with one brush or get a set?
Angelee W.
Beverly Hills, CA
Will this brush irritate my face?
Emily  E.
Emlenton, PA
How much do these typically run?