Add a Photo

By ECOTOOLS
#23 in Facial Makeup Brushes
This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Bamboo Handle Has a Low Impact on the Earth s Resources as it is a Highly Sustainable Plant. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Sleek, Ferrule is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Cosmetic Pouch. Natural & Recycled Materials Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (11)
Yulianny G.
Yulianny G.
Medley, FL

The shape of the hair of this brush of Ecootols instead has the form of "rhomboid", although slightly circular in the upper part that conforms the tip and more crushed by the splint, which makes it less circular and more "flattened" seen from the side. In the same way her hair is cut "to layers", and creates that step effect, it is a very dense brush but not because of it is hard to use it on the skin, on the contrary it is very soft, it is very easy to wash but it takes a little On drying. It is a very good brush that is worth terner in your collection of makeup
Laura O.
Laura O.

I really enjoy these brishes. I myself don't have them, but my mother does and I'm always going to her house and I end up heading str8 for her makeup. Lol These brushes ate super soft, very easy to use, and they help you blend everything very well. I recommend these to anyone whose considering them. Ive always wanted my own brushes because all I have ever had are hamd me down brushes, or the cheap ones that break the first 2 weeks. I really love the smooth feel of these eco tool brushes. They make my fave feel flawless!
Dinel C.
Dinel C.

Best blush brush I've had! It works great with all my powder blushes (I only have a couple of cream ones, haven't tried with those). The bristles are soft and gentle, but they pack and deposit product nicely; the shape helps to add product and then is dense enough to blend. I'd say you could even use it with a light bronzer just to give an overall color to the skin. It's an affordable price (around $7-8) for the quality, so I definitely recommend it.
These brushes are amazing and super adorable. I got these at my local target for five dollars when they were on Christmas sale, and let me tell you they are worth every penny. These are the only brushes I use. I love that they are cruelty free, that's really the majority of the reason why I bought them. After I tried them out and really tested them out for myself I love them. They are soft and not harsh on the face
Seydy V.
Seydy V.

I like how soft this brush is but I do not like the fact that the shape doesn't remain after various uses. Perhaps I need to apply my blush with this brush in a different way but mine after a few years no longer has the shape it originally had. I still use this brush for flush and translucent powder. If it kept its shape after various uses like all the other eco tools brushes I would give this a 5 star review.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

This is my favorite go-to blush brush. It's so soft and very sensitive to my skin! It's not harsh bristles. It's a eco friendly tool. I have so much eco tools brushes! They are the best stuff to apply your make-up with. I highly recommend! None of their brushes I have used ever sheds. I never saw a piece of hair lay on my face or have any bristle fall outs. Perfect brushes ever made!
Kourtney L.
Kourtney L.

I really love EcoTools - if you're serious about your make up you'll want to pay for good brushes, not those cheap ones that are very rough on your skin and fall apart easily. I like this brush because it's so soft! I wash my brushes almost daily and this holds up under my obsessive compulsive need to keep them clean =) I just want the brush to last as long as possible!
Fran B.
Fran B.
Baltimore, MD

Best blush brush ever! It is so soft and all the parts are environmentally friendly. What I like best, though, is the cut. If you look at the brush sideways, you can see that it is cut into a point. You can pick up product with the flat sides and pat it on your face, or you can just dip the point of the brush into product for a more exact application. I love this.
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA

another brush that I discovered by  you guys. this was sent to me through a voxbox and honestly i have heard of this brand but didn't own anything from them until now. I love this blush brush now and i use it religiously. Its so soft and the blush picks up just enough product. I looked up the price its a reasonable price. Thank you influenster !
Ngoc L.
Ngoc L.

I got the blush brush a few years ago in a set and it's still going strong today. No shedding or misshaped bristles after washing. It's soft. Sometimes applies my blush a little patchy/doesn't blend as well as another brush I have. But I love using this with my lighter blushes when I don't have to worry about precision.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.

Always seen Eco brushes at my local drugstore and always wanted to try them. Should I start my collection with one brush or get a set?
Emily  E.
Emily E.
Emlenton, PA

How much do these typically run?
Alysa C.
Alysa C.
Philippines

Are they expensive? i would love to support mother nature
Alishia B.
Alishia B.

Since these brushes are inexpensive do you find them to be cheap or a quality product?
sonya g.
sonya g.

How do you clean these brushes?