Eco Tools Blush Brush uploaded by Sophia A.Eco Tools Blush Brush uploaded by Hemali P.Eco Tools Blush Brush uploaded by Briana J.See all 12 photos

BY ECOTOOLS #42 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Bamboo Handle Has a Low Impact on the Earth s Resources as it is a Highly Sustainable Plant. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Sleek, Ferrule is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Cosmetic Pouch. Natural & Recycled Materials Earth Friendly Beauty. see more...

• How good is this brand, i just recent...I don't prefer it. Some people... 4 Answers
  • What are your opinions on these brush...They are very very nice. Super... 1 Answers
  • I've been trying to buy some good qua...Yes!! Mine has lasted me 7 yea... 2 Answers
Photos (12)
Laura O.
Laura O.
I really enjoy these brishes. I myself don't have them, but my mother does and I'm always going to her house and I end up heading str8 for her makeup. Lol These brushes ate super soft, very easy to use, and they help you blend everything very well. I recommend these to anyone whose considering them. Ive always wanted my own brushes because all I have ever had are hamd me down brushes, or the cheap ones that break the first 2 weeks. I really love the smooth feel of these eco tool brushes. They make my fave feel flawless!
Seydy V.
Seydy V.
I like how soft this brush is but I do not like the fact that the shape doesn't remain after various uses. Perhaps I need to apply my blush with this brush in a different way but mine after a few years no longer has the shape it originally had. I still use this brush for flush and translucent powder. If it kept its shape after various uses like all the other eco tools brushes I would give this a 5 star review.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite go-to blush brush. It's so soft and very sensitive to my skin! It's not harsh bristles. It's a eco friendly tool. I have so much eco tools brushes! They are the best stuff to apply your make-up with. I highly recommend! None of their brushes I have used ever sheds. I never saw a piece of hair lay on my face or have any bristle fall outs. Perfect brushes ever made!
Fran B.
Fran B.
Baltimore, MD
Best blush brush ever! It is so soft and all the parts are environmentally friendly. What I like best, though, is the cut. If you look at the brush sideways, you can see that it is cut into a point. You can pick up product with the flat sides and pat it on your face, or you can just dip the point of the brush into product for a more exact application. I love this.
Ngoc L.
Ngoc L.
I got the blush brush a few years ago in a set and it's still going strong today. No shedding or misshaped bristles after washing. It's soft. Sometimes applies my blush a little patchy/doesn't blend as well as another brush I have. But I love using this with my lighter blushes when I don't have to worry about precision.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Binghamton, NY
I really love this brush for applying blush. It's bristles are very soft and the shape makes it very easy to apply blush and blend it out. It picks up just the perfect amount of product to build slowly and it has held up very well through many washes. If you only need one blush brush I would recommend this one!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
I purchased this brush at my local Marshalls for an extremely good price. Although this brush is amazing at picking up product and delivering pigment, I have noticed that, at times, it is not the best at blending. If the brush weren't so durable, I would purchase again!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly love this brush to death it is super soft and it picks up product well and blend well but I use this to contour I feel like it gets really great in the hollows of my cheek bone I would definitely recommend this to everyone I use this every single day
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eco tools are the best brushes out there for the price, PERIOD. They never shed, ever. I've had mine for over 3 years and they've always cleaned up really nicely, not shed and are still in like new condition after all this time. Very impressive!
Karla G.
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok so i found this brush at Ross . I normally bypass them because i mean well its just a brush maybe its not even good its 4$ . Pero like NOOO its AMAZINGLY soft the bristles are perfect ! Totally buying the other brushes also !
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Always seen Eco brushes at my local drugstore and always wanted to try them. Should I start my collection with one brush or get a set?
Emily  E.
Emily E.
Emlenton, PA
How much do these typically run?
Alysa C.
Alysa C.
Philippines
Are they expensive? i would love to support mother nature
sonya g.
sonya g.
How do you clean these brushes?
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this brand, i just recently bought a flat foundation brush and would like to know if its worth it