Add a Photo

By ECOTOOLS
#52 in Facial Makeup Brushes
This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Bamboo Handle Has a Low Impact on the Earth s Resources as it is a Highly Sustainable Plant. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Sleek, Ferrule is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Cosmetic Pouch. Natural & Recycled Materials Earth Friendly Beauty.
Photos (8)
Laura O.
Laura O.

I really enjoy these brishes. I myself don't have them, but my mother does and I'm always going to her house and I end up heading str8 for her makeup. Lol These brushes ate super soft, very easy to use, and they help you blend everything very well. I recommend these to anyone whose considering them. Ive always wanted my own brushes because all I have ever had are hamd me down brushes, or the cheap ones that break the first 2 weeks. I really love the smooth feel of these eco tool brushes. They make my fave feel flawless!
Dinel C.
Dinel C.

Best blush brush I've had! It works great with all my powder blushes (I only have a couple of cream ones, haven't tried with those). The bristles are soft and gentle, but they pack and deposit product nicely; the shape helps to add product and then is dense enough to blend. I'd say you could even use it with a light bronzer just to give an overall color to the skin. It's an affordable price (around $7-8) for the quality, so I definitelyΒ recommend it.Β
Jordan B.
Jordan B.

Love a bamboo brush lol πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜
SARA S.
SARA S.
Newport, ME

These brushes are good for girls who aren't gonna use them EVERY SINGLE DAY. after about 6months of usage, I noticed the brush head becoming wobbly and the glue started to separate the handle from the brush. I personally love their newer "perfecting " brushes with white brush hairs. but on the positive, they have never made my makeup application splotchy or uneven. bristles could be a little softer....like real techniques. haha sorry...
Seydy V.
Seydy V.

I like how soft this brush is but I do not like the fact that the shape doesn't remain after various uses. Perhaps I need to apply my blush with this brush in a different way but mine after a few years no longer has the shape it originally had. I still use this brush for flush and translucent powder. If it kept its shape after various uses like all the other eco tools brushes I would give this a 5 star review.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

This is my favorite go-to blush brush. It's so soft and very sensitive to my skin! It's not harsh bristles. It's a eco friendly tool. I have so much eco tools brushes! They are the best stuff to apply your make-up with. I highly recommend! None of their brushes I have used ever sheds. I never saw a piece of hair lay on my face or have any bristle fall outs. Perfect brushes ever made!
Jen B.
Jen B.

Can't really go wrong with this brush for the price. It is amazing quality, I've had mine forever now and wash it all the time and it's still in awesome condition. It's so easy to work with the bristles are soft and smooth, it applies make up very evenly. It's very comfortable in your hands and I've had no issues with the barrel at all. Just an all a round excellent blush brush !
Kourtney L.
Kourtney L.

I really love EcoTools - if you're serious about your make up you'll want to pay for good brushes, not those cheap ones that are very rough on your skin and fall apart easily. I like this brush because it's so soft! I wash my brushes almost daily and this holds up under my obsessive compulsive need to keep them clean =) I just want the brush to last as long as possible!
Fran B.
Fran B.
Baltimore, MD

Best blush brush ever! It is so soft and all the parts are environmentally friendly. What I like best, though, is the cut. If you look at the brush sideways, you can see that it is cut into a point. You can pick up product with the flat sides and pat it on your face, or you can just dip the point of the brush into product for a more exact application. I love this.
Ngoc L.
Ngoc L.

I got the blush brush a few years ago in a set and it's still going strong today. No shedding or misshaped bristles after washing. It's soft. Sometimes applies my blush a little patchy/doesn't blend as well as another brush I have. But I love using this with my lighter blushes when I don't have to worry about precision.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.

Always seen Eco brushes at my local drugstore and always wanted to try them. Should I start my collection with one brush or get a set?
Emily  E.
Emily E.
Emlenton, PA

How much do these typically run?
Alysa C.
Alysa C.
Philippines

Are they expensive? i would love to support mother nature
Alishia B.
Alishia B.

Since these brushes are inexpensive do you find them to be cheap or a quality product?
sonya g.
sonya g.

How do you clean these brushes?

Join Now