BY ECOTOOLS #41 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Bamboo Handle Has a Low Impact on the Earth s Resources as it is a Highly Sustainable Plant. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Sleek, Ferrule is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Cosmetic Pouch. Natural & Recycled Materials Earth Friendly Beauty. see more...

• are these good ?2 Answers
  • How good is this brand, i just recently bought a flat foundation br...4 Answers
  • What are your opinions on these brushes? 1 Answers
Laura O.
Laura O.
I really enjoy these brishes. I myself don't have them, but my mother does and I'm always going to her house and I end up heading str8 for her makeup. Lol These brushes ate super soft, very easy to use, and they help you blend everything very well. I recommend these to anyone whose considering them. Ive always wanted my own brushes because all I have ever had are hamd me down brushes, or the cheap ones that break the first 2 weeks. I really love the smooth feel of these eco tool brushes. They make my fave feel flawless!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite go-to blush brush. It's so soft and very sensitive to my skin! It's not harsh bristles. It's a eco friendly tool. I have so much eco tools brushes! They are the best stuff to apply your make-up with. I highly recommend! None of their brushes I have used ever sheds. I never saw a piece of hair lay on my face or have any bristle fall outs. Perfect brushes ever made!
Ngoc L.
Ngoc L.
I got the blush brush a few years ago in a set and it's still going strong today. No shedding or misshaped bristles after washing. It's soft. Sometimes applies my blush a little patchy/doesn't blend as well as another brush I have. But I love using this with my lighter blushes when I don't have to worry about precision.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Binghamton, NY
I really love this brush for applying blush. It's bristles are very soft and the shape makes it very easy to apply blush and blend it out. It picks up just the perfect amount of product to build slowly and it has held up very well through many washes. If you only need one blush brush I would recommend this one!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this brush at my local Marshalls for an extremely good price. Although this brush is amazing at picking up product and delivering pigment, I have noticed that, at times, it is not the best at blending. If the brush weren't so durable, I would purchase again!
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eco tools are the best brushes out there for the price, PERIOD. They never shed, ever. I've had mine for over 3 years and they've always cleaned up really nicely, not shed and are still in like new condition after all this time. Very impressive!
Karla G.
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok so i found this brush at Ross . I normally bypass them because i mean well its just a brush maybe its not even good its 4$ . Pero like NOOO its AMAZINGLY soft the bristles are perfect ! Totally buying the other brushes also !
Zoie S.
Zoie S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome brush by a even more awesome brand love this brush it's so soft and good quality and even better then that it's super adorable I really love eco tools and they're one of my very favorite brush brands!
Phoebe N.
Phoebe N.
London, UK
This is my go-to blush brush, and useful for everything from contouring to setting powder. I bought it years ago before I really got into makeup but now I use it all the time and am so glad I have it!
Kristjana X.
Kristjana X.
Arlington, MA
A really good quality brush for an affordable price. It is really soft and applies bronzer and blush beautifully. I personally use it for bronzer but you can use it either way. Highly recommend.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Always seen Eco brushes at my local drugstore and always wanted to try them. Should I start my collection with one brush or get a set?
Delia V.
Delia V.
Pomona, CA
Is this brush good I've never tried it ?
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this brand, i just recently bought a flat foundation brush and would like to know if its worth it
Angelee W.
Angelee W.
Beverly Hills, CA
Will this brush irritate my face?
sonya g.
sonya g.
How do you clean these brushes?