BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet Bamboo Handle Has a Low Impact on the Earth s Resources as it is a Highly Sustainable Plant. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty Free. Sleek, Ferrule is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Cosmetic Pouch. Natural & Recycled Materials Earth Friendly Beauty. see more...

• are these good ?2 Answers
  • How good is this brand, i just recently bought a flat foundation ...4 Answers
  • Thoughts on the Eco Tools Bamboo Bronzer Brush ? Hit or miss?3 Answers
Ragan C.
I use this brush everyday for blush and it’s amazing. It’s super soft and applies color evenly and smoothly. Works well with every blush I’ve used. Eco tools brushes always work well for me and my friends use them also
Diana H.
I purchased this brush in a set with four others. The entire set was $10 at Walmart, it was NOT a travel size, which I loved. It was MY favorite brush. I never had any streaks when I applied my foundation.
Skyla N.
Sioux falls, SD
I love love love this brush.! I actually use this for contour and squish it a little to keep it more underneath my cheek bone area but I like that it slowly gives off product and not all at once! It’s also great for blending and this brush has been through thick and thin with my makeup over 2 years and going strong! No bristles have fallen out that I’ve noticed and the price is great!
Ani B.
Los Angeles
I've been using ecotools brushes for many years and love the quality, no fallout bristles, and last a long time if you take care of it and wash them regularly. Plus side, budget friendly!
Cheyanna S.
I love this brand for makeup brushes because I feel like they are really quality brushes for the price and I love the sustainable materials that are used in making these. This is a great basic blush brush. It's really soft and blends blush pretty well. The shape is nice and fairly dense. It never sheds on me even after or during washing.
madison n.
Carteret, NJ
This is my current favorite blush brush. The bristles are soft and make application flawless and easy! The handle and the overall presentation of the brush is pretty. Not to mention its earth friendly! This is amazing as we tend to use tons of the earths resources. This brush also doesn't break the bank! Its pretty affordable and you can find the ecotools brand anywhere! Ive been using the brush daily now and have already recommended it to my closest family members and girlfriends
Anndria T.
I love love love this blush brush! I use it every single day to apply my blush. It picks up the perfect amount. It applies it well and it blends well. The price is right and it is very effective. I would definitely recommend and purchase this again.
miribax B.
Eco brushes are a pleasant surprise. You can’t beat the price and the quality is surprisingly good. I have owned them for over a year, washing them once a week, and they are still like new. I have not had any shedding at all. Great brushes!
Katelyn B.
Longwood, FL
Sooo soft and really picks up product well! I use it with my tarte Amazonian clay blush and it’s a perfect pair. I bought from Ross and would purchase again. It’s my favorite blush brush because of how soft it is. It’s ideal for my sensitive skin.
Felecia F.
Idaho
This brush is so soft and such a multitasker! I love it for blush, contouring, bronzing, powder, and brushing my bake away. It is so amazing and I love how soft it is and it’s not to dense it’s is just all around the perfect brush!
sonya g.
How do you clean these brushes?
Alishia B.
Since these brushes are inexpensive do you find them to be cheap or a quality product?
Nadia S.
Always seen Eco brushes at my local drugstore and always wanted to try them. Should I start my collection with one brush or get a set?
Angelee W.
Beverly Hills, CA
Will this brush irritate my face?
Emily  E.
Emlenton, PA
How much do these typically run?