BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect for the Planet. Synthetic Taklon Bristles are 100% Cruelty-Free. Highly Sustainable Bamboo Handle. Sleek Ferrule is Made From Recycled Aluminum. Reusable Storage Pouch. Includes Convenient Sharpener. see more...

Kassiah P.
Love this brand! Eco friendly! This tool is a must-have beauty staple. I bought their combo pack and this tool came with it. I use it everyday, it is worth the price. On a price note, this brand is more affordable than most and is great if not equal quality. I plan on buying more of their products. Currently this too and EcoTools Tapered Blush BrushEcoTools Tapered Blush Brush are my favorites in the pack. Overall, definitely worth a try!
Daniela S.
The recently I have, I like to blur the line of water. But even I can not find a specific function of use, sure soon I will. Español la tengo desde hace poco, me gusta para difuminar la linea del agua. Sin embargo aun no le encuentro una función especifica de uso, seguro pronto lo haré.
Kyla S.
Glendive, MT
Nice as a pencil brush for putting eye shadow on the lower lash line. I don't think the bristles are stiff enough for smoking out liner though, which is it's purpose. right??
Cindy L.
Indianapolis, IN
Me encanta los efectos que puedo hacer con este producto es uno de los principales que tengo y los que mas uso...
Cynthia J.
Brooklyn, NY
Great pencil brush made with top quality. Defines very well. Can be used to smoke out the bottom liner as well.
Jessica H.
Hermitage, TN
I love this little brush! its great at smudging out eyeliner and i love that they are good for the enviroment
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
A very soft and stiff.This is a natural brush for use in my beauty routine. I love ecotools!!!!
Astrid P.
Love this brush not only for smudging but for giving me a more precised smokey eye shadow line!
Vanessa G.
Pretty good brush, for smudging eyeliner. It's cheap and cruelty free. I would recommend it.