BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect For the Planet Natural & Recycled Materials. Reusable Storage Pouch. Also Great For Cream Shadow. High Sustainable Bamboo Handles. 100% Cruelty-Free, Soft Taklon Bristles. Recycled Aluminum Ferrules. Reusable Storage Pouch EcoTools™ has joined with 1% For the Planet® to donate 1% of sales to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth-Friendly Beauty. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I love this brand it works so well the brush is nice and soft not coarse like some brushes also this brush is awesome for getting into those small places you can't reach with bg brush's works great and no fall outs :)" in 2 reviews
  • "I'd also like to mention that it's super soft and the fact that its cruelty-free and environmentally friendly is something to feel good about." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend their entire line if you cant afford the high end brushes sephora sells, but this brush takes the cake for me, i not only own one but 2 of these." in 1 review
  • "I also tried using it under my eyes for my dark circles and I found it to be apply my concealer too heavy." in 1 review
  • "the bristles are soft and pick up just the right amount of product." in 1 review
Kari G.
Fountain, CO
I'm a big fan of Eco Tool Brushes in general, but I have an extra sentimental attachment to the concealer brush. When I was a teenager my little sister could never figure out how I was hiding my pimples, blemishes, and (I admit it) freckles. Our mother didn't want her getting into makeup too early so she wouldn't let me tell her or show her anything, drove my sister nuts not knowing how I was doing it. Finally I got the okay to teach her about makeup and the very first thing we did was buy the Eco Tools brush set, and the very first aspect of makeup was concealer, using the concealer brush. Nowadays my sister is bordering on makeup artist skills, has a huge collection of makeup and is ALWAYS trying new things. But she only uses Eco Tool brushes, and the concealer brush is the first thing she goes to, and if she's low on time it's the number one priority.
So awesome brushes, even more so for sentimental reasons.
Tatiana V.
Mount Morris, NY
love eco tools. love this brush forever and ever. good value and its not pricey at all very affordable, i love it. this brush is easy to use and easily spreads product. i have oily skin and this brush doesnt effect it. i was satisfied with the outcome and totally think yall should get it.
Autumn F.
i love all of Eco tools bamboo brushes. they all have super soft bristles that do a wonderful job at applying and blending your makeup. and their all so low priced for people who cant afford brushes from a high dollar makeup store. i really love this brush the most because i don't only use it to apply and blend concealer but i use it for some of my eye shadows.
Sandra W.
I got these brushes when I first started out and they aren't horrible. They just aren't the best that I've tried. I do like the feel of them and they get the job done but I've had better. They are also smaller than the brushes I normally use. What I did like about them was their feel and of course the bamboo handles.
Rachel H.
Love this brush! It's wide enough that I don't feel like I'm using a doll's brush and having to meticulously cover 1 cm portions at a time. I usually use nice wide strokes under my eyes, on the bridge of my nose, and on the redness under my nostrils. After letting it sit for a little bit, I blend it down, making use of the pointy shape. The pointed brush allows you to really get into those fine lines and large pores for even concealment. Would definitely recommend to anyone who has larger sections to conceal.
Maura Y.
I fully support any and all endeavors that attempt and or succeed at being environmentally friendly or as environmentally friendly as possible. Eco tools is a very good brand, I have a lot of their brushes and they're all very good. The bristles are soft and they don't fall out and they're easy to clean and last a long time. If anything should happen to my pointed concealer brush, I would definitely repurchase another eco tools one
Cassidy W.
To be perfectly honest I have never used this brush for concealer and use it as an eyeshadow brush instead. It's become a daily staple for me and works great, and is super soft too! I got it at Ulta and it was only around $7 which I thought was great. Additionally, I have heard great things about this brand in terms of them being safe which is always good.
Kerry R.
Alexandria, VA
I got a set of ecotools brushes in a set from Ulta and was excited for some clean brushes to add to my collection. After using the concealer brush once to carve out my brows and then cleaning it after, the bristles became sparse and greasy. I was so disappointed I didn't even try to use the other eye brushes in the set.
Alejandra G.
La Palma , CA
Super soft and it always makes my makeup look flawless. I really like the quality of this brush considering how inexpensive it is you are definitely getting a quality brush. I also like that I can wash them and not lose any hairs. Overall, I highly recommend Eco Tools.
Jackie S.
Eco Tools Bamboo Deluxe Concealer Brush not only works well, but you can feel good about buying a product that is good for the environment. It is available at nearly all drug and beauty store for a very reasonable price and is well made. It stands up to repeated use and cleans beautifully. I have recommended these tools often to others.