BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect For the Plant Natural & Recycled Materials. Reusable Storage Pouch. Highly Sustainable Bamboo Handles. 100% Cruelty-Free, Soft Taklon Bristles. Recycled Aluminum Ferrules. Reusable Storage Pouch EcoTools™ has joined with 1% For the Planet® to donate 1% of sales to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth-Friendly Beauty. see more...

• Would this be a good brush for all over powder 1 Answers
  • Does the brush bronzer for a natural effect in the skin? not me l...1 Answers
  • How bad does this shed?1 Answers
Katelyn B.
Longwood, FL
Another really soft brush! It’s very very large though so I don’t use it very often because it’s not the best for placing product in exact spots. It’s better for buffing and blending out product to give that appearance of a better blended canvas (aka face lol). I purchased from Ross and would purchase again. It’s ideal for my sensitive skin because of how soft it is but it’s also firm. I don’t contour much so I don’t use it much like I mentioned above but when I do contour it’s a go-to brush for me.
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
His brush is huge and very puffed out. It’s hard for any exact application. However, it is so dense that i dislike it for applying loose powder or pressed powder either. I could not see myself using this for bronzer. I never reach for this brush. But it seems to be well made and inexpensive.
Dani D.
Chula Vista, CA
I️ love this bronzer brush! This was one of the first brushes I️ owned and it was such a great price! I️ love the way it applies my bronzer evenly! I️ purchased my first one from Walmart and repurchased from Target!
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
@learningtobefearless raves about this @ecotools #domedbronzerbrush for applying foundation, so when I saw it on clearance at The Christmas Tree Shops a few months ago, I just HAD to get it.
At first, I didn't actually like it, so it just sat unused on my vanity...but I think a lot of that had to do with the foundation I was using and just the state of my skin in general. I've recently pulled it back out, and OMG. No wonder Alex loves this sucker. It makes applying my foundation so easy! It's so large it covers a ton of surface area at one time, so 1, 2, 3 and boom! Done! And it's SO DANG SOFT! (as per usual with all of ecotools brushes!) Retailing for only $5.89, in my book, it's absolutely an affordable dupe for the @tartecosmetics #flawlessfoundationbrush.
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
This is a dupe to a Tarte brush I own that looks almost identical to this one and I use them both for the same thing self tanners and bronzer I rarely use this or the Tarte for foundation simply because this brush is too dense for my taste however if you're using a high coverage thicker foundation that needs to be worked into the skin I think then this type of brush would be ideal but I have dry skin so I stay away from those types of foundations. Honestly I think this one is just as good as the Tarte and I can't see why someone should pay the high price tag for the Tarte one over this one just stick with this one
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is by far my favorite makeup brush. I have owned this for 4 years and I use it every. single. day. I have never used it for bronzer, though! I mainly use this to buff in my powder foundation or to lightly set my liquid foundation. I mostly use my LORAC Porefection powder with this brush and it blends beautifully into my skin. The combination of that powder and this brush conceal any imperfection I have on my face and sets my make up all day. I have never found a better brush and why would I continue to try when this one is so awesome + inexpensive!
Elizabeth G.
Hermiston, OR
This is my favorite favorite brush I actually don't use it for bronzer but I use it after I do all my make up I just kind of blended all the make up at the end and it works wonderful I don't do contouring those are also be weird with that said thank you
Mayra R.
I purchased this brush to add to my collection of ecotools I needed a new bronzer brush for my pressed powder I loved that its stiff and firm it provides ample coverage and the powder goes on smoothly and evenly it really does an amazing job and I cant wait to buy more
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
I'm a huge fan of Ecotools and I needed a new bronzer brush and I purchased this one from Target and I love it because it gives me just the right amount of bronzer I need for a sun kissed glow plus the bristles are so soft, I love this brush.
Megan P.
Buffalo, NY
I love Eco Tools Bamboo Bronzer Brush. It allows me to get great coverage and it was really inexpensive to buy! I wash the brush frequently, because I have sensitive skin, and it's very durable. I would definitely purchase Eco Tools again. I have even purchased this brand as a gift to others.
savana e.
How many ladies would recommend this brush
Jazmin H.
Where do they sell these type of brushes??
Teresa E.
Pacoima, CA
Ive always wanted one of these brushes where can i buy one ?
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
Is this brush really that great for puttin on bronzer? It looks like it would be too big for that.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
is it good for liquor foundation?