BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect For the Plant Natural & Recycled Materials. Reusable Storage Pouch. Highly Sustainable Bamboo Handles. 100% Cruelty-Free, Soft Taklon Bristles. Recycled Aluminum Ferrules. Reusable Storage Pouch EcoTools™ has joined with 1% For the Planet® to donate 1% of sales to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth-Friendly Beauty. see more...

• Would this be a good brush for all over powder 1 Answers
  • Does the brush bronzer for a natural effect in the skin? not me l...1 Answers
  • How bad does this shed?1 Answers
Eco Tools Bamboo Bronzer Brush
  • "Eco tools is by far my favorite makeup brush brand. This brush is especially soft and awesome to apply makeup with. I reccoment all of the brushes in the eco tools kabuki set." in 18 reviews
  • "This brush is perfect if you want an overall bronzy appearance definitely not for contouring. I like it because it adds a natural warmth to your face not a harsh line of bronzer. It's dense but still soft. I feel like I don't apply as much product with this brush which is a bonus. " in 12 reviews
Bebegol S.
This brush applies bronzer very well in terms of picking up color and distributing it evenly. I knock it one star because it’s so big that I can’t use it with my darker shades of bronzer. It’s good for an all over bronze effect and for blending your bronzer, not for contouring or applying it to a specific area. A great priced all over bronzer brush - I would repurchase.
Reagan S.
Johns Creek
This is a great brush. I use this everyday with my bronzer, however it is big so this is for when I am bronzing large areas of my face, not smaller areas where I need to be more precise. I bought this at Target and I would buy again! Great for beginners!
Gea B.
Morganton, NC
My favorite brush for bronzer! Irs a very big dense brush but distributes product so effortlessly. I have had this brush for at least 6 years, washed multiple times and still has kept its shape. It’s a great brush!
Marissa B.
Valley Springs
This is the only EcoTools brush I’ve ever tried, but I loved it for bronzer! I love a giant bronzer brush, and this definitely is. It’s super soft, and makes applying bronzer quick and and easy. I really like it!
Samantha C.
Williamsville, NY
I’ve had this brush for over 4 years. Might sound gross but I clean it often!! The brush still looks brand new!!! I use it for all over the face. The brush is super easy to handle and very soft (even after all these years)
Denaysha B.
I rarely wear bronzer but when I do I utilize this brush because it applies bronzer very smoothly.. I love the airbrush look of this brush when you apply your bronzer over your foundation.
Alex V.
The density of this brush allows for a really even application of bronzer. It's my go to especially when I'm having trouble blending if I happen to use a different brush.
Phoebe F.
Everett , WA
His brush is huge and very puffed out. It’s hard for any exact application. However, it is so dense that i dislike it for applying loose powder or pressed powder either. I could not see myself using this for bronzer. I never reach for this brush. But it seems to be well made and inexpensive.
Alexis P.
Mayville
i use this as a face powder brush, not so much for bronzer, and it works well to apply the loose or pressed powders to my face without taking away any of the underlying makeup.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite brush for bronzer of all time! It’s densely packed and applies powder bronzer so nicely. I’ve had mine for years and it’s still going strong. Never loses hairs. Would totally recommend.
savana e.
How many ladies would recommend this brush
Jazmin H.
Where do they sell these type of brushes??
Teresa E.
Pacoima, CA
Ive always wanted one of these brushes where can i buy one ?
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
Is this brush really that great for puttin on bronzer? It looks like it would be too big for that.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
is it good for liquor foundation?