BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Earth-Friendly Brush Shows Respect For the Plant Natural & Recycled Materials. Reusable Storage Pouch. Highly Sustainable Bamboo Handles. 100% Cruelty-Free, Soft Taklon Bristles. Recycled Aluminum Ferrules. Reusable Storage Pouch EcoTools™ has joined with 1% For the Planet® to donate 1% of sales to environmental organizations that create a healthier place to live. Earth-Friendly Beauty. see more...

• Would this be a good brush for all over powder 1 Answers
  • Does the brush bronzer for a natural effect in the skin? not me l...1 Answers
  • How bad does this shed?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Crisma G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so glad I picked this brush up when I did because they're harder to find now. I Love this brush. I use this brush for way more than just bronzer. I use this brush for pretty much every step of my beauty routine. It never sheds. The hairs are so dense, but it's not stiff. The brush is so incredibly soft. I read so many good reviews. I literally couldn't find 1 bad review. I had to have it. I own quite a few Ecotool brushes and they have never let me down. I will continue to buy their brushes!!.
Stephanie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge Eco Tools fan for beauty on a drugstore budget, and this brush is absolutely brilliant!
It's very soft but dense, and the density is important for the bronzer placement (if it was loose, the powder would spread more).
I religiously wash my personal brushes once a week, and this brush has minimal to no shedding upon washing, and I've experienced virtually no shedding when otherwise using it.
I've had this for quite sometime, and it still works wonderfully. This brush is a true workhorse!
Katharine H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are such a great buy at a bargain price! They are of great quality and last a long time, as long as you take care of the brushes through regular washings. This brush is the perfect size for applying loose translucent powder or bronzer (as the brush suggests). I don't find that these brushes lose their bristles very much compared to other brands in the same price range. Overall, if you are searching for makeup brushes of good quality at a low price, these may be right up your alley!
Amanda L.
Muskegon, MI
I absolutely love this brush! I do not, however use it as a bronzer brush. I use this brush daily as a foundation brush. I take my cc cream( about the size of a pea) and dip the brush in and apply it to my clean, moisturized face. It covers wonderfully and also looks natural, because you use such a small amount. The brush covers so well yet makes my skin feel like there is nothing on it!
Krista L.
Fort myers, Fl
I absolutely love all the tools from this line. The vegan bristles are soooooo soft, I can't even believe it. It feels so nice on your face. The handle is nice and sturdy, it's pretty big, it doesn't fit in my brush cup, but it stands on its end so I just set it up next to the cup. I have had mine for years and it's going strong, no wear, no shedding. Excellent product!!
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eco tools brushes are so good! They're one of my favorites, and this brush didn't disappoint. It's inexpensive and works really well. I love the way it applies my bronzer. It's so soft and picks up the powder really well. It also blends like a dream. Definitely my favorite bronzer brush I have used so far. It's also very easy to clean and doesn't shed.
Alyssa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this brand of brush for my makeup. I initially found them at Target & purchased it because it wasn't expensive at all! The brushes don't have a nasty plastic scent like some of the inexpensive brushes have, and I will always continue to purchase this brand rather than the expensive ones, because I see no difference in quality!
Gabriela A.
Orlando, FL
I love this brush! I bought it from Ulta and its so soft and holds product pretty well! I use it for bronzer and even translucent powder all over my face. Gives me good piece of mind to know it was developed in an eco-conscious way since I am pretty aware of this. They also sell this line at Whole Foods. Will be buying more!
Alyssa S.
Decatur, IL
Very soft and very durable brush. The pieces never fall out and do a great job of spreading bronzer and other powder make ups across my face. I clean my brushes weekly and this brush always comes back the softest and feels like new again. The holders these brushes come in are very convenient as well.
Nikki R.
Elkhart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own a few of these brushes!! It leaves a flawless finish, not too big for the compact, and the bristles are super soft. The price is reasonable and you can find them at a variety of stores. (Including Walmart!!) I also own quiet a few other styles from Ecotools. You can't go wrong.
savana e.
How many ladies would recommend this brush
Jazmin H.
Where do they sell these type of brushes??
Teresa E.
Pacoima, CA
Ive always wanted one of these brushes where can i buy one ?
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this brush really that great for puttin on bronzer? It looks like it would be too big for that.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
is it good for liquor foundation?