BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Earth-Friendly Beauty. Soft, Cruelty-Free Bristles & Bamboo Handles. Cotton & Hemp Storage Case. Includes: Finishing Brush. Detailer/Lip Brush. Eye Shading Brush. Lash & Brown Groomer. see more...

• I've seen these at Target, and they're relatively pricey ...2 Answers
Nicole D.
Malta, MT
Oh, this set has such a special place in my heart. This is the first brush set I ever had. I think I was 16 when my mom gave it to me. Unfortunately over the years, I've lost every brush I had in this set, but I've ended up happily repurchasing them. Great quality. Great application of powder and cream products. Such love
alessia I.
Really easy to use and works great. I use the angled flat brush to apply eyeliner too. It is a great value for what it does and I definitely would get it again. I didn’t use all of the tools super frequently but I still liked that it came with the option.
Keely-Shae S.
Russellville
These brushes are so soft! I LOVE the packaging. these are one of my favorite cheap brush sets! I've had these brushes for YEARS and they have held up! They don't shed, they aren't prickly, they are AMAZING! If you don't have these brushes buy them NOW! You won't regret it!
Sasha M.
University Terrace , NJ
My packaging was a little different, it didn’t come with the eyebrow brush but it looks very similar to my packaging. I use it 3-5 times a week and I have a combination type of skin and it works very well. Make up applies smoothly.
karina j.
I got these as a gift and they are rlly great. The are the essential start to knowing this brand of brushing and they do not disappoint. They are simple to use and have names on them to guide you and usually the packaging of the brushes helps guide you too.
Star E.
Lanse, MI
Very great product and for the cost very worth buying! They put a lot of pride into their products I’ve come to seen they’re all pretty well intact. I got mine from Walmart but you can find them at a variety of stores but definitely worth trying if you haven’t yet you will not be disappointed
Lauren W.
Denver, CO
Good stuff! I have kept this set around for over 2 years! The fluffy powder brush is incredible, I use it with a powdered foundation compact and it's great. The eyebrow comb is one of the best, and I like the shadow brushes for travel (if I lost them they're easy to replace)!
Delaney J.
Lake Charles
I’ve had these for a good while. I bought them from Walmart for a pretty cheap one day when I was without all of my usual makeup tool. I didn’t expect them to be very good since they were from Walmart and they were cheap. Boy was I wrong. They’ve help up really well and the powder brush is my go to!
Miao C.
Brooklyn, NY
First actual set of brushes I got when I was experimenting with makeup. It’s amazing quality and super soft. I’ve been using it for more like four years and never had a problem with them. Definitely recommend this product. Great for beginners
Afton F.
I use these brushes for everything. They’re a good quality and easy to clean. The bristles don’t fall out or become loose and I’ve been using these for a few years. They’re lightweight and look beautiful. Definitely some of my favorite brushes!
Abigail D.
Fontana, CA
I've seen these at Target, and they're relatively pricey considering the fact that they're not from a super-famous makeup brand. Are they really worth it? Or should I save my money and invest in some higher-quality brush brands?