Eco Tools Alicia Silverstone Train Case

Live Beautifully - Stay Kind to Yourself and the Earth. Made for you with love: Train Case is made with natural hemp and recycled PET. Printed design is formulated to be non-toxic. Handtag is printed on tree-free stone paper.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eco Tools Alicia Silverstone Train Case!
How would you rate this product?
Neri V.
Lompoc, CA
Good brushes .soft yet firm enough. and for not so high price. Cute packaging. I really enjoy ecotool brushes.
Elizabeth G.
Panama City, FL
I couldn't find the exact bag on here but it was a train case this size. It serves its purpose. It holds enough to take with you when you travel, it Isn't poorly or cheaply made, and the one I bought was kinda cute. I would purchase again and I would recommend to anyone needing a little makeup travel case to travel with.
Keylin M.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Eso es increíble el color es tan bonito y pienso que es hermoso I don’t speak English sorry peor está hermoso este bolso
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
I purchased this train case for my daughter because purple is her favorite color and she loves flowers. This case is very pretty and very durable. My daughter loves it. I highly recommend it.
Melany A.
Pompano Beach, FL
Easy to clean and great for packing everyday makeup or using to hold bathroom necessities when going on vacation. True to picture! Good size, I love it, highly recommend cause I'm buy this again, I know I have a lot of bag for travel but this is one of my favorites and I use some bags for work in case of emergency
Jasmine A.
Auburn, WA
I love this travel bag it’s wonderful for traveling you can use it anywhere and everywhere and it holds everything that you need to have a baddie look on vacation and it’s pretty the design is very nice I recommend this product
Lesley H.
Williamsville, MO
I love eco tools make up bag it is adorable. And super easy to hold on to. Made of all natural products and doesn't leave a huge hole in you wallet either.
Chris D.
The quality of the brushes match the price. The brushes are a little bit rougher than the more expensive brushes but for the price, more than worth it. I like the cute packaging and the colors of the brushes. Looks classy rather than the bland black colored brushes
Ramy R.
paterson
Me encantaría un bulto así para guardar mis cosméticos se ve muy chulo me encantaría
Khatia K.
New castle
It has enough space ❣❣❣i really like it.This is my favourite brand!! It is easy to use. I use this product for a long time and it is perfect! It is the best!

Looking for your answer?