ECO Tan - Organic Face Tan Water (Suitable for oily & acne-prone skin)

by Eco by Sonya

ECO Tan was born from the desire for glowing, tanned skin without the harmful side effects of the sun's UV rays as well as the synthetic ingredients found in many self-tanning products. The first and only organic tanning brand to be certified by the Organic Food Chain, ECO Tan uses certified natural and organic ingredients including cacao, herbs, flower extract, fruit extract and chamomile to give you a radiant tan. Our skin is our largest organ and absorbs much of what we put on it, which is why ECO Tan strives to bring you a range of high quality and safe products.

Will this stain my hands?
ECO Tan - Organic Face Tan Water (Suitable for oily & acne-prone skin) Does anyone else find it tans their hands and not their face?! lol my face is still pale
I’m very scared to try this product! Many self tanners have left my hands orange and my body streaky :/ I’m nervous to spend the money on this and not like my results. Did anyone find themselves sticky, streaky, or did it work well?ECO Tan - Organic Face Tan Water (Suitable for oily & acne-prone skin)
Start your review of ECO Tan - Organic Face Tan Water (Suitable for oily & acne-prone skin)!
Plant City, FL
Living in the sunshine state, when I was younger I was always in my backyard soaking up every minute I could get under the sun. I just wanted to be tan. Now that I’m older I know how damaging the sun can be to your skin. I always had issues getting my face /neck to tan to the same shade as the rest of my body. With Eco Tan Face water, I have an even glow on my face and neck. I love it! I don’t even feel the need to put foundation on which is a total blessing. Before this product I never used tanning beds or the fake spray tans because I was afraid of the chemicals I would be putting into my body. This product is natural and vegan! I was afraid to use it at first because I have oily acne prone skin and I was concerned it might make my face breakout but it didn’t.
Cedar Lake, IN
ECO Tan - Organic Face Tan Water (Suitable for oily & acne-prone skin) uploaded by Joy C.
I love this product and that it is a natural and organic self tanner BUT you cannot put anything on your face for at least an hoir after you apply it pr it doesnt work. I used it everyday for 10 days and got no color because i was applying my moisturizer right after. So its not ideal if u like to moisturize
Montgomery, TX
Amazing !!!!! Tried this product because it’s all SAFE and organic or all natural ingredients! Has orange peel and hyaluronic acid which is super good for ur skin . Didn’t cause breakouts and I have sensitive skin so that’s a plus . Use a few times weekly (nightly or daily) and it leaves ur skin with an awesome glowy tan. Not orange 🍊 I apply mine with a cotton ball like u would a toner .
Manchester, MD
While this product is innovative, it won’t work well for anyone who uses a skin cleansing device on a daily basis. Unfortunately when cleansing my skin with my Foreo Luna, this product disappears so I️ never really saw a tan with this product. I️ wanted to love it, but it just didn’t work out. Also, I️ think it’s important to know that this companies return policy is terrible.
I have a lot of ECO tan products as I'm trying to migrate towards organic and cruelty free items, but this exceeded my expectations. I have an olive/medium skin tone, and this left me with a bronzed, sun kissed, glowy skin tone. Definitely a must have!
Shawnee, KS
I absolutely love this product! My skin is really really sensitive and there's not a lot of product that I can use without making me break out This product was gentle enough for my skin and it gave me the prettiest glow, just a beautiful tan overall. The price is definitely worth it and I love the entire product line from Eco-tan.
Macomb, MI
I stay away from the sun now and don't have to feel bad about it with this product. After 1 over night application I have a glow and after 2 over night applications I look like I just got back from the Bahamas! #contest #bloomcontest #ecotan
I purchased this last summer and didn't think this would really "work" as well as it said and I was a little concerned to add facial toner water to my face but let me tell you, it actually gave my face a perfect little glow.  I use this all year long!
Nashville
Unlike eco tan lotion which is a dark and dramatic tan, this face water is a mild product. I like it in the summer, I do feel like it helps.