BY ECO BY SONYA

ECO Tan was born from the desire for glowing, tanned skin without the harmful side effects of the sun's UV rays as well as the synthetic ingredients found in many self-tanning products. The first and only organic tanning brand to be certified by the Organic Food Chain, ECO Tan uses certified natural and organic ingredients including cacao, herbs, flower extract, fruit extract and chamomile to give you a radiant tan. Our skin is our largest organ and absorbs much of what we put on it, which is why ECO Tan strives to bring you a range of high quality and safe products. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlin B.
Manchester, MD
While this product is innovative, it won’t work well for anyone who uses a skin cleansing device on a daily basis. Unfortunately when cleansing my skin with my Foreo Luna, this product disappears so I️ never really saw a tan with this product. I️ wanted to love it, but it just didn’t work out. Also, I️ think it’s important to know that this companies return policy is terrible.
Katrina D.
I absolutely love this product! My skin is really really sensitive and there's not a lot of product that I can use without making me break out This product was gentle enough for my skin and it gave me the prettiest glow, just a beautiful tan overall. The price is definitely worth it and I love the entire product line from Eco-tan.
Bree M.
Macomb, MI
I stay away from the sun now and don't have to feel bad about it with this product. After 1 over night application I have a glow and after 2 over night applications I look like I just got back from the Bahamas! #contest #bloomcontest #ecotan