ECO Tan - Organic Face Tan Water (Suitable for oily & acne-prone skin) uploaded by Imogen H.

BY ECO BY SONYA

ECO Tan was born from the desire for glowing, tanned skin without the harmful side effects of the sun's UV rays as well as the synthetic ingredients found in many self-tanning products. The first and only organic tanning brand to be certified by the Organic Food Chain, ECO Tan uses certified natural and organic ingredients including cacao, herbs, flower extract, fruit extract and chamomile to give you a radiant tan. Our skin is our largest organ and absorbs much of what we put on it, which is why ECO Tan strives to bring you a range of high quality and safe products. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tanah T.
Plant City, FL
Review for: ECO Tan - Organic Face Tan Water (Suitable for oily & acne-prone skin) more...
Living in the sunshine state, when I was younger I was always in my backyard soaking up every minute I could get under the sun. I just wanted to be tan. Now that I’m older I know how damaging the sun can be to your skin. I always had issues getting my face /neck to tan to the same shade as the rest of my body. With Eco Tan Face water, I have an even glow on my face and neck. I love it! I don’t even feel the need to put foundation on which is a total blessing. Before this product I never used tanning beds or the fake spray tans because I was afraid of the chemicals I would be putting into my body. This product is natural and vegan! I was afraid to use it at first because I have oily acne prone skin and I was concerned it might make my face breakout but it didn’t.
Allison M.
I purchased this last summer and didn't think this would really "work" as well as it said and I was a little concerned to add facial toner water to my face but let me tell you, it actually gave my face a perfect little glow.  I use this all year long!
Kaitlin B.
Manchester, MD
While this product is innovative, it won’t work well for anyone who uses a skin cleansing device on a daily basis. Unfortunately when cleansing my skin with my Foreo Luna, this product disappears so I️ never really saw a tan with this product. I️ wanted to love it, but it just didn’t work out. Also, I️ think it’s important to know that this companies return policy is terrible.
Katrina D.
I absolutely love this product! My skin is really really sensitive and there's not a lot of product that I can use without making me break out This product was gentle enough for my skin and it gave me the prettiest glow, just a beautiful tan overall. The price is definitely worth it and I love the entire product line from Eco-tan.
Bree M.
Macomb, MI
I stay away from the sun now and don't have to feel bad about it with this product. After 1 over night application I have a glow and after 2 over night applications I look like I just got back from the Bahamas! #contest #bloomcontest #ecotan
Yentel L.
This stuff is truly amazing. I don't get why this isn't more popular. The price might seem a little high, but this will last you up to a year, if applied 2-3 times a week. You only need two drops for face, neck, a little chest and even your hands. I got my bottle in January of this year and it will most definitely last my to next January. I've literally recommended it to all my friends and family. I think they're starting to think that OrganicTan/EcoBySonya is paying me.

If you are looking for a super natural looking tan or glow for your face: look no further. Start off with a clean, dry face. Put about two drops on a cotton pad and apply evenly to face and neck. I usually start the middle off my forehead, then my cheeks and my nose, chin and I finish with my hairline and ears. I even put a little more on my 'contour'-areas. The order doesn't matter too much, since you can't really mess this up. Excellent for people who never tan. Right after I put it on I usually go to sleep. It won't stain your sheets.  When I use the Face Tan Water I don't put moisturizer on, but when I do, I wait for about an hour so it can work its magic.

I would also recommend this for people who don't wear make-up/foundation, but want to even out their skin tone. It actually does what it says on the bottle; give you brilliant even tanned complexion. Not orange or fake tan-ish. I think it's suitable for fair to medium skin tones. Skin texture/type-wise I'd say that basically anyone can use this, from sensitive to oily, to dry or acne-prone. The consistency is like water and the product is organic, so I do not think it will cause any problems.

The only downside to this product is that if you use a heavy exfoliant after, it will go away. Keep that in mind.

Imogen H.
Manchester, England, United Kingdom, Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Review for: ECO Tan - Organic Face Tan Water (Suitable for oily & acne-prone skin), ECO Tan - Organic Face Tan Water (Suitable for oily & acne-prone skin) more...
Honestly, I can't rave enough about Eco Tan! They're brand is amazing. I've tried pretty much every product and there's only been one I've not 100% been happy with. The face tan water applies literally like a water (does what it says on the tin lol). I apply with in the morning as part of my facial routine and by the evening I'm left with a gorgeous glow. It's also great for skin break outs - highly recommend! ECO Tan - Organic Face Tan Water (Suitable for oily & acne-prone skin)