Eco Styler Styling Gel 32 oz. Krystal Clear (3-Pack) with Free Nail File

by Eco Styler

For Long-Lasting Shine, Moisture And Hold Ideal For All Hair Types And Colors Anti-Itch, Alcohol-Free Formula Contains UV Protection No Flakes Or Tack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eco Styler Styling Gel 32 oz. Krystal Clear (3-Pack) with Free Nail File!
This is my favorite do I love this Jill are use it all the time this is my go to jail whenever I do a hairstyle are use this and I have pretty thick hair so it helps everything stay down in in place
Bossier City
I really like this gel. It’s great for natural hair. It has a soft scent and leaves your hair smelling nice. I usually use this product for my edges but of course you can use it for other things and I will definitely continue to buy this gel.
Dark Brown
This is my favorite version of eco i love the way this one works for my hair especially since its so thick and curly it makes my life so much easier it sleeks my hair back so good without the struggle.
Newark, DE
This gel is great for all hair types and the smell is amazing. I also like that it doesn't dry my hair out like other gels I have used in the past.
Light Blonde / Color Protection, Dryness, Heat Protection / Wavy, Curly, Color Treated
Houston
I love this gel it’s slicks my hair nice and it smells so refreshing. I have no flakes with this one
northridge
I love it great for keeping my curls in tact and for a long period of time exceeded expectations
Brunette / Curls, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Curly
Ottawa, ON
I don’t have clearly corse edges but for some reason I don’t seem to be able to lay my edges until I tried this product. My edges have been LAIDDDDD!!
Black / Curls, Damage, Dry Scalp / Dry, Curly, Kinky