ECO Styler Professional Styling Gel, Olive Oil, Max Hold 80 oz

by Eco Styler

#2 in Hair Gel

Buy ECO Styler Professional Styling Gel, Olive Oil, Max Hold 80 oz at Walmart.com

Assembled Product Weight: 5.15 Pounds

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

Hey I have a question does this gel leave a white residue ?
How to get it a free
Which hair products are good to go if you combine with ECO Styler Professional Styling Gel, Olive Oil, Max Hold 80 oz as your styler?
Start your review of ECO Styler Professional Styling Gel, Olive Oil, Max Hold 80 oz!
La Place, LA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I stopped using Ecostyler gel quite a number of years ago. I had started with the clear one, because it was very accessible and cheap. I noticed scalp irritation from it, which is the same with every Ecostyler gel I’ve ever used, plus they always end up flaking on me, and the smells of Ecostyler gels isn’t good at all. I incurred damage to my hair from them, due to them sucking every once of moisture out of hair. Plus, they would leave my hair feeling rock hard, and it all was just too much for me to keep handling, because they’re not completely healthy for ones hair, so I moved on to using much healthier gels instead.
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Dry, Curly, Fine
Philadelphia
I like that this is a multi use product that is so reliable. I usually use this for laying down baby hairs and wash-and-goes and it works great on my 4C hair. However, every time I use this product it always flakes. It’s no so much of an issue with my wash-n-gos because my hair is usually wet all day anyway, but I don’t don’t like having this product in my hair for more than an hour otherwise.
Black / Color Protection, Curls, Dandruff / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Atlanta, GA
This was another product I was very skeptical about. I didn’t think that it would really help to smooth my hair down. But it actually did help and without any flakes. I would recommend this product
Norman, OK
ECO Styler Professional Styling Gel, Olive Oil, Max Hold 80 oz uploaded by Nella B.
The best gel and the only gel that I use honestly...my hair gets really dry and this keeps my hair moisturized. When I do ponytails, visit gel holds for days. Its definitely worth the money. Find it at your local beauty supply store. I always buy the biggest 1!!!
Black / Curls, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Kinky, Coarse
Flint, MI
I started using from daughter and with having curly hair it works great and I was shocked it’s moisturizing and only few bucks! Gotta keep purchasing big jar so will last awhile!😊
arlington
If you don’t know already now you do! This gel is a go to for a lot of natural hair queens and there is a reason. Great definition with the dry crunchy finish! Works great!
somerset , NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
it’s really good but i was a great app but i is a good one day and then we can do it bruh bruh was the night i is the time of ya day off and we got to see y’all tomorrow bruh bruh was the night i is the day i was the night i
Black / Color Protection, Curls, Dandruff / Dry, Kinky
Fort Belvoir, VA
ECO Styler Professional Styling Gel, Olive Oil, Max Hold 80 oz uploaded by Chayya Bee B.
Cant go without it! Need it for every style that i do basically! Lasts a long time and yes i need this big one! 😂 Just love this product so much. I have 4a/4b natural hair and it is very thick so this product helps me maintain it.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Dandruff / Curly, Kinky, Thick
Romeoville , IL
Classic! I have been using eco styler with olive oil gel for as long as I can remember. If you want a pony with absolutely ZERO fly away hairs here is your solution! Whenever I know I need my hair to be held but shiny this is my go to. Works well with my daughters hair as well(she is 4) . Highly recommend
Warner Robins, GA
This is the best gel for my hair. I love this particular one. I have course curly hair. This product help to define my curls. It’s also holds those curls in place. I use it as well as my daughters. I buy at least one container a month
Dark Brown / Curls, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Curly, Coarse