ECO Styler Professional Styling Gel, Krystal Clear 80 oz

#25 in Hair Gel

Buy ECO Styler Professional Styling Gel, Krystal Clear 80 oz at Walmart.com

Assembled Product Weight: 5.15 Pounds

Free Shipping; Sold Individually

What hair type is this best used for?
Start your review of ECO Styler Professional Styling Gel, Krystal Clear 80 oz!
Charlotte
THIS IS MY FAVORITE GEL!!! I use this on almost a daily basis! I hate flyaways so I always make sure to keep my hair down with this gel. This is one of the only gels I have found to not cause white flakes after brushing, or running your fingers through your hair. It does not make your hair rock hard either. You can find this at Walmart and target- when it’s not sold out! For ease, I usually order it on amazon. Would definitely recommend for all hair types.
Natick, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best gel ive ever used! Ive been usinv Eco styling gel for many many years! Doesn’t damage my hair and its the perfect hold! My husband even ended up switching his gel to start using Eco Styling. I recommend it to anyone!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Oily, Straight, Wavy
Saint Paul
By far this is the only Eco Styler Gel that doesn’t leave flakes on my hair. I recommend this one also because it doesn’t make your hair super hard also it’s worth the price. I’ve had mine for a year and I’ve barely gotten half way through it. I would definitely buy it again and again.
Petersburg
I love the smell of this gel! The price is amazing, and you get a ton in the container. I find that if I use it for a refresh on day 3, it makes my hair too producty feeling. Day 1 and 2 though, my curls look great and it gives me good volume which my thin and fine hair struggles with
San Francisco, CA
I like to use this to smooth my ponytails. Light smell clean scent that is not overwhelming and good hold. I have relaxed hair, so this can weigh it down if I go overboard (great for natural hair). Can be found at most drugstores and beauty supply store. Good low price
Black / Curls, Dandruff, Dryness / Dry, Kinky, Coarse
Jackson Hts, NY
Love that this gel doesn’t make my hair feel crunchy and if you feel you put too much you can brush it out so it’s not so hard. But you can decide what’s best for your hair because this gives you that flexibility.
San Diego, CA
It’s a nice gel, it doesn’t last o me very long I guess because I do have a lot of baby hair or if it’s my curl pattern. Maybe if your curl is like 3a?...I have 3b-4a curl patterns the Olive Oil eco styler gel works best for me.
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Heat Protection / Normal, Curly, Thick
Fort Worth
ECO Styler Professional Styling Gel, Krystal Clear 80 oz uploaded by Brayel B.
Great for natural hair. No flaking or breaking. It has a natural smell. Water based product. I honestly cannot complain. The first time trying was great. I loved it. I would be more than happy to recommend to others. 🤗
Color Protection, Curls, Dandruff / Curly, Kinky, Coarse
Oak Harbor , WA
I like this eco gel a lot but the only downfall is that it makes my hair flake sometimes. But I love how it holds my hair in place all day and keeps my edges laid!
This is by far the best gel I have ever come across! Since I have curly hair it locks in all the moisture from my other products and does a good job at keeping my curls look defined throughout the day!