Eco Styler Professional Styling Gel Argan Oil Max Hold

by Eco Styler

#6 in Hair Gel

Eco Styler® Argan Oil Max Hold 10 Professional Styling Gel.

Alcohol free.

For all hair types.

Shines, smoothes and conditions hair.

No flake, no tack, anti-itch.

UV protection.

Do hair gel actually stop your hair from growing?
How good is this product is it better than other gels?
Which is better: Eco Styler Professional Styling Gel Argan Oil Max Hold ? Or the black castor one?
Start your review of Eco Styler Professional Styling Gel Argan Oil Max Hold!
How would you rate this product?
Gurnee , IL
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
So this is the only eco styler that works when putting my hair in ponytails and old my hair down... it doesn’t flake and always reliable and I like how it comes in different sizes and it’s not expensive but worth it
Clementon
EcoStyler is truly an old but gold brand! I’ve been using the argan oil EcoStyler gel since high school and I couldn’t imagine my hair routine without it. It gives me maximum hold without any flakes and an easy to break cast leaving you with bouncy, defined curls! It’s water based formula makes it easy to wash out and you never have to worry about buildup. EcoStyler is a fan favorite for a reason!
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Frizz / Dry, Curly, Coarse
Portland
This is my all time favorite gel for days when I need more hold for my wavy/curly hair than my everyday mousse. I don't have to use as much as most other gels (I have had my hat for almost a year now) and it can be reactivated between wash days. I dont get as much curl as I do with my favorite mousse but I get more definition and less frizz. This is my beach waves go to product.
Leesburg, GA
Eco Styler Professional Styling Gel Argan Oil Max Hold uploaded by Erica A.
I used this product to lay my baby hairs and I feel like it did a pretty good job and It’s supper easy to use and get affordable as well but it did kinda crust up around my makeup but besides that it worked well
Dark Brown / Damage, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Normal, Straight, Thick
404 broad ave nw
Eco Styler Professional Styling Gel Argan Oil Max Hold uploaded by nevaeh B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use eco gel all the time to slick my hair back the only problem is it makes your hair real hard and it gets flaky it looks good but after being in for a while it gets real flaky definitely wash it out right after your done with your day I'd still buy it again
Dark Brown
Winterville, NC
I have no bad things to say about this hair gel. It keeps my hair in place and very shiny. It also keeps my baby hairs in place all day, I have no problem with them budging. I definitely would not recommend this to girls with very curly hair because it probably wouldnr hold nearly as well. Works perfectly for my straight hair though.
Orangeburg , SC
I love this gel! I find the whole gel line from this brand is awesome! It doesn’t flake or feel dry, I definitely recommend this for only curly hair! It doesn’t work for straight hair in my opinion! I definitely will continue to buy this gel! I think the formula is amazing!
Long Beach, CA
I don’t use this product but my husband & daughter do. My husband use it to spike his hair or comb over. I use it on my daughters baby hair to hold it down. It works but the downside of it when my husband is working hard in the warehouse he would sweat it all off.
Light Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Oily, Straight, Fine
Mobile, AL
I really like this gel. It’s inexpensive and provides great definition for wash n gos. It doesn’t flake in my hair nor does it leave it extremely hard. My only con is it doesn’t hold my edges down with me adding a edge control on top and tying my hair down.
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Dry Scalp / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Orange Park , FL
It’s good and affordable, not that flaky if you use the right amount and don’t cake it up on your forehead. Wet line is better though and bigger for maybe half the price at certain locations
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Oily, Wavy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
santo domingo
4 months ago
Tatyana K. • 4 months ago
Definitely the Argan Oil Max Hold. But If i really has to pick my favorite from them it’s the Olive Oil one they have (green container)
Philadelphia, PA
10 months ago
stephanie G. • 10 months ago
It is pretty good. It definitely holds your hair in position and it has a nice smell to it. However, it does make my hair flake, but I know many people who did not experience that.