Eco Styler

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Eco Styler Argan Oil Gel remains my top choice for hair styling, as it effectively enhances my 4c hair's natural curls. Due to the amount of product my hair requires, I opt for the large 80 oz tub to ensure I always have enough on hand.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
hold great for around 6 hours with hairspray but after that i find it soaks into my hair and makes it look greasy and doesn’t hold as much. the smell is great and the packaging is useful
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I recently tried the Eco Styler Professional Styling Gel, and I must say, I'm impressed! This gel offers fantastic hold without leaving my hair feeling crunchy or stiff. Whether I'm styling my curls, creating sleek edges, or rocking a slicked-back ponytail, this gel keeps my hair in place all day long. One of the things I love most about this gel is its versatility. It works well with various hair textures and styles, providing hold and definition without weighing my hair down. Plus, it doesn't leave behind any residue or flakiness, which is a huge plus for me. Another standout feature of this gel is its affordability. Compared to other styling gels on the market, the Eco Styler Professional Styling Gel is budget-friendly without compromising on quality. A little goes a long way, so a single tub lasts me quite a while, making it a great value for the price. While I'm highly satisfied with the performance of this gel, I deducted one star because I found that it can be a bit drying if used too frequently or in large amounts. However, this can easily be mitigated by using a leave-in conditioner or moisturizing spray beforehand. Overall, the Eco Styler Professional Styling Gel is a fantastic option for anyone looking for a reliable styling gel that offers great hold and versatility at an affordable price. It's become a staple in my haircare routine, and I would definitely recommend giving it a try!