ECO Styler Professional Styling Gel 16oz

by Eco Styler

Eco Styler Coconut Styling Gel is ideal for all hair types and textures, as well as synthetic hair. It effectively adds radiant shine, incredible body and volume, and is water based as opposed to alcohol based, which provides moisture to maintain healthy hair.

for all hair types; long lasting hold &shine; no flake , no tack , anti-itch

Does this one turn white after being in your hair and does it hold well?
What are the good and bad things about this product?
Start your review of ECO Styler Professional Styling Gel 16oz!
ECO Styler Professional Styling Gel 16oz uploaded by Kei H.
Coconut styling gel that smells like coconut <3 helping my natural hair on the daily making it easier to style and blessing me with the scent of coconuts I love Eco Mainly Because of variety and price a small jar usually be around $2 and a large jar like $5.99
Denver
This gel is just okay for me. It makes my hair feel soft. However it takes alot of gel to get all of my baby hairs to lay down though. I would rather not have to put a glob of gel in my hair.
This works great for me. It slicks back my aches very well (and I don’t have a relaxer). I would recommend not putting too much on though because it can flake when you brush your hair the next day.
Roanoke, VA
Eco Styler Gel in coconut is my favorite out the line i love the tropical sent i live the shine and waves it gives my hair the hold is beyond great the only gel product i use is Eco
Oakland Park, FL
This gel did not have as much holding power as it’s Eco Styler brothers and sisters. Had to use much more product to get the same result and ended up with a helmet head.
I looove the way this girl smells and how it leaves a soft hold but at the same time I like gel with a hold that lasts all day. I can only use this for twist outs, not to hold a bun or ponytail 😕 ... it’s dope though!
Oxnard, CA
This brand of gel is my favorite because there's no alcohol in it . The specific one smells like coconut and it's smells all day as if you had perfume on.
Bowling Green ,Kentucky
I recommend to anyone who had kinky hair and uses hair gel to get curly hair amazing at use smells amazing not very pricey just depends on your location
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is an okay hold y'all I don't got that much hold but when you're trying to do a wash and go out on 4C hair I wouldn't recommend it.
Brooklyn, NY
This made my hair flake so much after the second application. It smells great and is a great price , but it wasn’t the best for my hair