Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler

by Eco Styler

No flaking, no tack and anti-itch-Contains 100% pure olive oil-Maximum hold styling gel-Alcohol-free, Safe for all hair types-946/32floz

Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml; LARGE 946ML

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler!
Yuba City , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I first discovered this gel at Sally’s Beauty Supply. I tried just the basic gel and really liked it. While at Walmart I happened to come across it. I tried the gel Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel for curly hair and thought I would give it a try. Needless to say I have found my favorite! It has great hold and it doesn’t take much. The best part is, it is very reasonably priced! Only $2.47 @ Walmart for regular size!! Give it a try. (By the way, my hair is long and straight but this works awesome!
Light Blonde / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Straight, Thin
washington
I don’t like to use gel on my hair but I love eco styler, it’s perfect for sleek updo’s and even for your baby hairs! This gel doesn’t leave your hair flaking or super hard and needing to wash your hair after every use. I have trouble finding gel that will slick my curls all the way down without having to apply a whole bunch or making my hair gross but eco styler works perfectly and i love it, their other gels work just as good!
Light Brown / Curls, Dryness, Frizz / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Scottsboro
Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler uploaded by Nikkismith R.
Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler uploaded by Nikkismith R.
I use this EVERYDAY love the way it makes my hair feel! Holds for a very long time it doesn’t make your hair turn white or anything! Smells nice, I definitely recommend this to anyone who asks me what kind of hair gel I use, it’s definitely affordable!
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Dry Scalp / Straight, Curly, Coarse
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the only gel I use on my hair. I have unprocessed hair and I love how it easily lays my edges down. I also use this gel to style my staple protective style. This Eco style gel doesn't flake like most gels and it has a nice scent. It also doesn't get hard like a rock, which is a plus to keep hair healthy and prevent breakage. I will continue to use this gel over others.
Black / Dry Scalp, Dryness, Heat Protection / Kinky, Thick
Leesburg, FL
Purchased at: Dollar General
I love this brand of styling gel, it’s the ONLY kind that works for my hair and it’s the ONLY that actually holds the type of texture I have as well. Sometimes I may need to add a little water if I want a certain look but you can always style dry as well. Makes no difference , plus it’s pretty affordable as well. Can get from Walmart’s and most dollar general’s
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Frizz / Curly, Thick
Los Angeles , CA
Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler uploaded by Hibah 🌻.
I love this gel! It defines my curls, keeps my edges in tact, & works well with most products for an everyday curly routine. I usually use this product for wash & go’s on my natural hair. My wash and go’s last up to 7 days with this product! The picture I attached is day 5 hair! Still defined and voluminous💕
Dark Brown / Curls / Curly
This does not work! It works about as well as water. This should be a jelly rather than a gel. My natural hair texture is a 3c and it won’t work on my hair for even a pony tail. It’s also greasy like jam gel. I should not have to add a product to this to make it work.
Black / Curls, Frizz, Heat Protection / Wavy, Curly, Thick
Port Huron
This smells good, feels good, keeps my edges in place, keeps the rest of my hair in place, dries relatively quick, and is all around great. Exceeds my expectations. I wouldn’t change a thing. I ❤️ EcoStyler
Syracuse , NY
Purchased at: Target
I like it I just wish it held my hair down better like I use a small amount I’m good for a decent period of time but the back hairs are coming out I use a larger amount and I’m lasting longer
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Curly, Kinky, Coarse
Cheltenham, PA
This is one of my favs!! This gel will give you an extreme hold but still have a soft look. The feel differs depending on how much product you use. It can be soft if you use a little (a little goes a long way) but the more product you add the stuffed and harder your hair will be. However, it never gives off that stiff, crunchy appearance. The best thing about it is the price tag. You can purchase this gel for less than $5.
Dark Brown / Curls, Dry Scalp / Normal, Curly