Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair GelEco Styler
Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler

Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler

by Eco Styler

#4 in Hair Gel

No flaking, no tack and anti-itch-Contains 100% pure olive oil-Maximum hold styling gel-Alcohol-free, Safe for all hair types-946/32floz

Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml; LARGE 946ML

Start your review of Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler!
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler uploaded by Maika R.
This is a good gel. It doesn't flake or dry up hard on the hair. I use it to hold down edges and hair that tend to stray. It's also good for styling and holding your hair in place. It's not expensive and works well.
Cheavon B.
Edison, NJ
Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler uploaded by Cheavon B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ecostyler has always been good to me. My curls can't get enough. #haircaretips #curlyhair #curlygirlsrock #curl #washday
Kristi J.
Sandersville, GA
Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler uploaded by Kristi J.
I absolutely Love it, I only use this gel with my braids! A little bit goes a long way!
Sandy L.
Orlando, FL
Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler uploaded by Sandy L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I can’t get enough of this gel. It definitely helps define my curls so they will last
Shekita H.
Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler uploaded by Shekita H.
I purchased this product and I really like it. It smells amazing and is very easy to apply. I used the product to style my hair for a quick wash & Go. This product doesn't disappoints; it doe's exactly as instructed and definitely gives a lasting hold. This item is very recommendable.
Shanetta S.
Raeford, NC
Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler uploaded by Shanetta S.
Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler uploaded by Shanetta S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my go to Hair gel!!! I do not use anything else! I have used it for over 6 to 7 years and I don’t plan on switching to anything else it is my absolute favorite 😻 it would be really hard for me to switch to any other product I love it!
Winifert R.
New York
Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler uploaded by Winifert R.
Purchased at: Target
I have to give this gel 5 ⭐️ it’s amazinggg!!!!! I love the way this Gel holds my hair without turning it white. It gives my hair shine and a natural look. Mine is almost done, I’m about to buy another one Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler
Sonya M.
Ravenna, OH
Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler uploaded by Sonya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect hold.... Never flakey... It makes my box braids look crispy and stay in place!! No fly away hairs everything stays in place!! The only gel i use for my box braids!! Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler
Shawanna M.
Darby, PA
Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler uploaded by Shawanna M.
What I love about this product is that you can apply it to most hairstyles I do & it’s helps tremendously with frizz & holding a up due or curls in place I really like this styling gel. I definitely would recommend it to anyone who love to style !
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel 946 ml by Eco Styler uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I hate how it flakes hair after it dries! I love how it styles but it’s terrible when it dries! Flakes galore! I have to redo her hair because of all the flakes 😫