by Eco Styler

I've seen great things about this so I went and bought it, but how does this work on natural and transitioning hair ? how does it hold and for how long ?
Start your review of Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel (8 fl. oz.) [{"scent_name":"Olive Oil","size_name":"8 oz"}]!
How would you rate this product?
Mount Vernon, NY
Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel (8 fl. oz.) [{"scent_name":"Olive Oil","size_name":"8 oz"}] uploaded by R W.
I will tell you haven’t went back to any other gel . This gel is perfect for any texture hair . It really holds and I feel it is also good for the hair because it has olive oil in it . I never had any small or major breakage with this gel ever it’s been a year strong with this gel .Note: if you have been putting gel in your hair a week straight and sweat yes of course it might show u some white streaks but if it’s not hot /no sweat your good ,reason why I love this gel!!
Medium Brown / Color Protection, Hair Loss, Heat Protection / Coarse
Tbh I don’t know how I feel about this. My hairs is really thick and coily so if I try to do a slick ponytail or anything like that it frizzes back up are a few hours. The hold isn’t that great for me when I use it for that. It does help however with my twist outs and keeping my twist from frizzing without getting crunchy.
Black / Dandruff, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I give this product a 4 star because I see that it works for everyone but myself. I have 4c hair /w locs, so I just use this for my edges. It isn’t long lasting and it leaves white flakes after awhile.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Heat Protection / Normal, Coarse, Thick
You can get wonderful hair by using eco style gel, olive oil styling gel. The olive oil content is known for its various benefits to human health and is an important ingredient since ancient times. It’s an good styling gel that deeply conditions the hair while maintaining maximum hold.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Normal, Oily
The Eco Styler olive oil gel is one of the Classic Hair gels for a curly girl. This is a great gel that provides good hold and not too much crunch definitely helps your curls stay curly and defined. Definitely recommend this to anyone that's looking for a good hold and shine.
Black / Curls, Damage, Frizz / Dry, Curly, Thick
New york
Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel (8 fl. oz.) [{"scent_name":"Olive Oil","size_name":"8 oz"}] uploaded by Rachel A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Although I have the 12oz this product is super great. I can lay my hair without my baby hairs flying out. I love the fact that it doesn’t flake and dry up my hair and doesn’t affect the semi permanent red color in my hair
Kissimmee , FL
Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel (8 fl. oz.) [{"scent_name":"Olive Oil","size_name":"8 oz"}] uploaded by Dynea P.
The hold is good. I had problems with it flaking a little so what I do is oust castor oil on my hair or any oil before I apply the gel. That way I’m flake free and my hair doesn’t have the crunchy feeling. Overall this product is great and defines my curls
washington, DC
I use this gel mainly for wash and gos & I love how it defines my curls. I just put in leave-in, an oil, then rake gel through with my fingers. I also like how it doesn't leave my hair feeling too crunchy unlike other gels.
Dark Brown / Curls, Split Ends / Normal, Kinky
Holt, MI
Flakes eventually but that just means time for a wash. Works great in 4b 4c hair but it can't be mixed with certain products because it leaves clumps of product in your hair that doesn't mix.
Black / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Kinky, Coarse
Kennesaw, GA
This one is bomb because it doesnt flake and it smells really good i always add a little bit of water to it just to make it nice and slick when I do my ponytails.
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Dryness / Curly, Coarse, Color Treated