BY ECO STYLER

Eco Styler® Firm Hold Styling Gel.
Protein.
Used by professionals.
Alcohol free.
Added protein to revitalize and strengthen hair.
Add volume, sheen and control to natural and braided hair.
Ideal for roller set, finger.
Wave and wrap hair styles.
No flakes, no tack, anti-itch.
Soft hold, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, max hold.
473 ml 16 fl oz. see more...

• Does this gel make your hair crunchy. I have type 3c -4a ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alma C.
Best styling gel that has ever touched my hair! I lobe this line of gel. This one in particular with a 8 hold allows me to achieve volume the same day. Eliminates frizz, very inexpensive and so easy to find. I always recommend this gel to family and friends
Danielle V.
I have been using this gel for years and it works really well.  I use it for twist outs on my natural hair and it makes my curls shiny and defined.  It is also good for laying down your edges.  Not only is it just a good product, it also lasts forever.  I've only had to rebuy it once and I use a lot of product on my hair.  I would definitely would recommend this.
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
Good gel for hold and best for normal to thick hair that is not prone to breakage. Look for gentler versions if your wanting to try for yourself but unsure about the firm hold...
Lizeth D.
Gaithersburg , MD
Bueno la verdad acabo de comprarlo me encanta probar productos nuevos y boy a ver si es bueno este producto el aroma es suave
Alexandra M.
It is a good gel and it’s inexpensive does everything it says and it left my hair hydrated. This gel is different because it has more water as it’s for people with dry hair, I wouldn’t buy it again only because it’s a hold of 8/10 and I like to do sleek styles so I need a strong hold but I do recommend it for other styles.
Tami O.
Aurora, Colorado
Does this gel make your hair crunchy. I have type 3c -4a hair and i need a product that has great hold. Does it flake? Also, do it mix well with other leave in products (ie shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie)?