Eco Styler Firm Hold 8 Styling Gel

by Eco Styler

Eco Styler® Firm Hold Styling Gel.
Protein.
Used by professionals.
Alcohol free.
Added protein to revitalize and strengthen hair.
Add volume, sheen and control to natural and braided hair.
Ideal for roller set, finger.
Wave and wrap hair styles.
No flakes, no tack, anti-itch.
Soft hold, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, max hold.
473 ml 16 fl oz.

Does this gel make your hair crunchy. I have type 3c -4a hair and i need a product that has great hold. Does it flake? Also, do it mix well with other leave in products (ie shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie)?
Start your review of Eco Styler Firm Hold 8 Styling Gel!
Shara S.
Lenexa, KS
Love how this gel works for my hair and protein in it. Its a little expensive but is well worth it. I've tried other name brands and it isn't the same.
AJ J.
My absolute favorite hair gel. The color is dark, so your hair won’t have white spots on it while it dries. The scent is pleasant, it almost smells like iced tea. It lasts a very long time and does not make my hair crunchy. Would definitely recommend this as the best ecostyler gel.
Carla W.
STATESVILLE, NC
This gel was my least favorite of the Eco line. I was told it was good for coily hair as it provided moisture, but I just didn't have a good experience with it. The value for the size you get is great but the product results were not lasting. Overall that's a complaint I have about Eco Styler gels.
Vannie B.
Best styling gel that has ever touched my hair! I lobe this line of gel. This one in particular with a 8 hold allows me to achieve volume the same day. Eliminates frizz, very inexpensive and so easy to find. I always recommend this gel to family and friends
Kayla H.
Jersey City, NJ
At first I wasn’t a believer that it would work but after a few brushes on my natural hair my hair was extremely laid! I love how curly it looks and the extra hold really holds! I need a bigger jar because I can tell I’m going to use a lot! Not pricy at all!!
Lontia K.
Brooklyn , NY
I only recently discovered that eco style had the black gel version and as soon as I tried it I love it, it creates so much definition to my natural curls, it’s the first time I considered doing a wash and go! Because of how good it looks!
Betty 👑.
wheaton
Slicks down my hair wonderfully and my baby hair is always laid all day, no matter what I am doing.
Karla B.
This us my favorite hair gel. I use it for wash and go styles, edges or to tame flyaways. It gives a strong hold without leaving the hair hard, stiff or crunchy. I use the brown color because it seems to accentuate my dark brown hair, making it appear more vibrant. It even helps to camouflage my few strands of gray. This gel leaves my hair soft and shiny . You can find this anywhere haircare products are sold. I purchased mine from my local beauty supply store for under $3.00. I highly suggest giving it a try.
Nicole L.
Kingwood, TX
It had a weird smell, and a brownish color which was very off putting. It took a lot of product to get a good hold. Was not a huge fan.
Erica R.
Conyers
This eco styler gel is my favorite of them all! It holds and lays down my edges perfectly. The size is pretty good for the price and keeps everything in place better than other eco styler products. I would recommend others to try it out.