Eco Styler Firm 7 Hold Styling Gel uploaded by Suggie B.Eco Styler Firm 7 Hold Styling Gel uploaded by Shernell J.

BY ECO STYLER

Eco Styler Firm Hold Styling Gel.
Max hold.
Soft hold.
Alcohol free, used by professionals.
Anti-itch formula.
Ideal for scrunch waves.
Perfect hold for angled or tapered sides.
No flakes, no tack.
16 oz 454g. see more...

Brielle T.
This is actually my favorite is the style looks very very good for curly hair it really did meet my expectations it only cost about three dollars it really was perfect for my curly hair for my Slickback buns I definitely would recommend this for others I bought it at Walgreens.
Suggie B.
Norfolk, VA
This is my go to gel when it is hot out. It smoothes my hair and keeps it in place. I was pleasantly surprised by this product. It's at a great price. It usually cost somewhere around 3 dollars for a 47s ml jar.
Shernell J.
Eco styler is the only gel I've used so far that holds my 4c hair, I like the pink one because it gives me hold without too much crunch. I've just started growing back my hair after I did my BC so this is a must have for me. Tried a new style recently actually cornrow my hair (didn't even know it was long enough to) and did some finger coils, the result, amazing!!!!!
Ro H.
Bloomington, IN
I absolutely love this hair product. I have natural hair and this is great for my wash and go's. It help my curls pop! This product also is great because it has a nice hold on my hair without it being too hard and crunchy. This product is always in my collection.
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Pink EcoStyler Gel is great, I mainly use the pink when I do curlformers. It help maintain them for a few days. The only problem with it is that it is not strong enough to define my curls when I do a wash and go, because the pink is level 8.
Janet L.
Cypress, TX
The secret to my 5 day Twist out. Seriously does not Flake. Didn't see any reason to not use it with the ingredients. A staple in my hair routine
Jeniya T.
This gel is great for a twist out or just defining my curls. It leaves my hair with a great shine to it.
Shannon M.
Oakland , CA
This product smells great and perfect for wash and go I would recommend this product it helps