Eco Styler

Eco Styler ECOCO Eco Style...
110 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Got this for my daughter. Really decent price so easier to do her hair. However I do find it does build up so using a little is better. Smells decent .
5 / 5
This gel works great with my hair! Does not leave any flakes and keeps my hair slick al day!
5 / 5
[product:eco-styler-ecoco-eco-style-gel-pink-32-ounce] Great for my 4C, have me looking like a coolie lol, scent is chef kiss. Wouldn’t do anything to improve.
5 / 5
I actually have the 16oz container… but I love this stuff!! It’s so affordable and it works so well! You do have to use a lot but I’m fine with that. My favorite part is that I can use it on my dry hair and it’s great for refreshes. Makes my hair so shiny. Has a great hold and easy to scrunch the crunch out.
5 / 5
I love this, honestly not sure if there is a Eco style gel that I don’t love. This one works really great on my curls and it smells amazing!
5 / 5
I looove this! I use it every time I do my curly routine. It holds my curls so well. I highly recommend. [product:eco-styler-ecoco-eco-style-gel-pink-32-ounce]
5 / 5
My hair likes this one. I was able to purchase a few small jars on clearance and use it to slick my ponytails. I’ll probably use up what I have but I am looking to try the flaxseed formula next.
5 / 5
This stuff is good too! I like Eco’s pink gel because it’s made for curls and wavy hair and all the other eco gels work good on my hair but because it’s for curls and waves i think it works really well my hair. I get all my hair gels at my local beauty store.
5 / 5
I love because unlike other variations ot is not sticky and does not leave that white dosgusting look after a day.
5 / 5
I would like to try this never tried it but it looks alright that could help me with my little ends of my hair