BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsEco Styler
ECOCO Eco Style Gel, Pink, 32 Ounce

Eco Styler ECOCO Eco Style Gel, Pink, 32 Ounce

by Eco Styler

Eco styler firm hold gel has the added benefit of anti-itch additives to minimize scalp irritation. Ideal for waves and other styles that are worn for long periods of time. This product contains glycerin to moisturize ensuring that the product will not cause flaking or leave the hair hard and brittle.

Does this gel make your hair stay in the same place for long?
Does this product work similarly to the olive oil one? Same texture? Same smell?
Will this styling gel make my hair look greasy and hard?
Start your review of Eco Styler ECOCO Eco Style Gel, Pink, 32 Ounce!
Kortney U.
Eco Styler ECOCO Eco Style Gel, Pink, 32 Ounce uploaded by Kortney U.
This stuff is good too! I like Eco’s pink gel because it’s made for curls and wavy hair and all the other eco gels work good on my hair but because it’s for curls and waves i think it works really well my hair. I get all my hair gels at my local beauty store.
Angel F.
Converse, TX
Eco Styler ECOCO Eco Style Gel, Pink, 32 Ounce uploaded by Angel F.
This product is not costly which is a must for me, budget! I love the formula, not too thick but just enough body to hold my curls for the day. I love my hair doesn’t have to be wet to use, because honey it is cold outside!
Iraida  V.
Newark, NJ
Eco Styler ECOCO Eco Style Gel, Pink, 32 Ounce uploaded by Iraida  V.
I bought this product to try it, but i am no using it anymore because is too heavy for my hair, it does not allow my hair to have volume. That’s why I use it just sometimes [product:eco-styler-ecoco-eco-style-gel,-pink,-32-ounce]
Jaela B.
Michigan
Eco Styler ECOCO Eco Style Gel, Pink, 32 Ounce uploaded by Jaela B.
This Eco Styler does wonders for my wash n’ go hairstyles. I just recently went natural this past July. I heard that eco was the perfect gel. After trying different types of eco styling gels, this by far was the best one.
Brayel B.
Fort Worth
It’s the weakest hold Eco Styler has. It won’t hold 4C hair and maybe not ever 4b. It’s amazing for the mixed chicks and great for a wash n go; when you don’t want your hair to be heavy in product. Probably would buy for everyday use.
Amanda G.
Marietta, GA
I love because unlike other variations ot is not sticky and does not leave that white dosgusting look after a day.
Darla B.
Atlanta, GA
A curly girls best friend. They’re all alcohol free, flake free and itch free. This particular one doesn’t have as strong of a hold as the others. When I do my wash n go’s this one is my preference, I get more volume and less crunch. I get the best definition with Eco. It’s also thick enough to slick my hair back in a bun. I get this huge tub for about $8 at a local beauty supply store.
elizabeth W.
Philadelphia, PA
The eco styler gel was very good to my hair. I was very glad that the product was for all textures. I think it was very pricey. But it smells so good it remides me of fresh fruit. it did not meet my expectations because when i mixed it became white. There is a lot of room for improvement.
Whitney G.
Eco Styler ECOCO Eco Style Gel, Pink, 32 Ounce uploaded by Whitney G.
I think all Ecoco hair products do amazing things for the price they are. I use this pink eco styler gel on my curly/wavy section of hair. Anything too heavy and my curls come out limp looking. For my tightly coiled sections of hair I use the 10 hold olive oil eco gel.
Angela A.
Antelope, CA
I’ve used this a few washes now. The hold is not a 10 but I already knew that. Performance wise it’s actually quite nice. I like to take a small amount and rub it between my hands. Then I glaze over my wavy hair. The gel is not sticky and very pleasant to work with. I use a lot but it’s so economical we don’t have to worry about that. I’ve put in a lot and my hair doesn’t become crunchy but there is a cast. My hair held its wave for about 2-3 days which is excellent. Don’t forget to wear a bonnet at night ladies. I prefer to apply to sections in smaller amounts and go over each section twice. I find that I dispense product better but that’s just for me. I also like that it’s pink!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...