BY ECO STYLER

Eco styler firm hold gel has the added benefit of anti-itch additives to minimize scalp irritation. Ideal for waves and other styles that are worn for long periods of time. This product contains glycerin to moisturize ensuring that the product will not cause flaking or leave the hair hard and brittle. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Juanita B.
I purchased this gel when I did my big chop. After o chopped off my relaxed ends, I discovered that I had a curl pattern so I needed something to style and define them. This was one of the gels I picked up to try...First, it is an amazing gel and it nicely defined my curls...they were so beautiful and my hair never flaked. My -1 comes from the fact that it makes my hair hard and I prefer a softer curl. Other than that, it's perfect! I would definitely recommend this gel for relaxed and naturals. I purchased mine @ The Beauty Supply Store for $3.99
Jennifer N.
I absolutely love this gel!  The consistency is thick, so you assume it will form a crunchy cast on curly hair, but this gel helps form my curls with a soft all day hold!  It's part of my new daily styling routine, great for 2nd and 3rd day looks too!
Akia T.
Fleetwood, NY
I only use black castor oil and flaxseed but they dont have that as option. All the others are horrible. It dries my hair. Gives me flakes and crunchy hardness. Clear and olive oil are the worst. Blackcastor oil is opposite. It smells so great and very glitter.
Najaah C.
Dacula
This product does make my hair curly, but I think it makes my hair as curly as the other gels do, and because the other ones have more oils in them they are more nurturing
Janelle E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I use this for all of my wasn n gos everyone loves my hair with this product it doesn’t flake and it doesn’t crunch it’s a nice soft hold I love this stuff so much as you can see lol
Hagar O.
Stamford, CT
I've been using the regular green olive oil eco styler for years when a friend told me this one helps the curls pop more! I was skeptical but let me tell you I do feel like my curls have been forming and popping more. I have very short hair at the moment so it's hard to get much curl definition but this certainly helps! It has some white residue if it is not completely dry
Jazmine V.
Sterling, IL
This product is defiantly nice. I bought this gel for my boyfriend to try out and he fell in love. The price is just right and it does the job. This product is a go to defiantly. It really gets the job done and I even use this product myself. I don't use any other gel now.
Quali B.
I Have Natural Hair &' I Feel Like This Is The Least Effective Of All The Eco Styler Gels , It Does Form Some Type Of Curl But Not That Great Of A Product Flaxseed With Black Castor Oil Gel Or The Gel With Coconut Are Better
Rosemaria S.
I really like this product for when I do bun updos when I want a really sleek look. This gel gives a really nice hold that lasts all throughout the day. It may start to flake after a few days is the only con, but I can deal because it would be close to my wash days. I have fine, curlh hair and it works great and the price is inexpensive. I usually buy it at kroger and J have the smaller version of it.
Whitney G.
I think all Ecoco hair products do amazing things for the price they are. I use this pink eco styler gel on my curly/wavy section of hair. Anything too heavy and my curls come out limp looking. For my tightly coiled sections of hair I use the 10 hold olive oil eco gel.
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
What color gel do you prefer?
elizabeth w.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this product work better on wet or dry hair
leola l.
Carolina
Is this gel going to make my hair flake?
leola l.
Carolina
Is this gel going to make my hair flake?
Natasha M.
Soweto, Gauteng
I have been wanting to try this product out. Does anyone know which online stores has it. Or if you are South African, do you know a store that sell these?