Eco Styler

Eco Styler ECOCO Eco Style...
45 Reviews
5 / 5
Adoro, adoro il gel prefetto soprattutto per i capelli afro. I gel normale non riescono a tenere il mio 4c hair. Con eco styler mi sono davvero trovato bene. [product:eco-styler-ecoco-eco-style-gel-blue-32-ounce]
4 / 5
Now this one was ok like it worked well on my hair but ehh average. It’s sports gel so I use it for my buns and top pony tails But I like it!
5 / 5
That good gel especially eco to the hair that’s really good nice for men’s I like this product to use
4 / 5
This gel is probably my favorite next to the pink one. It defines without leaving your hair really hard and crunchy. It has a softer hold for a fluffier look. I really like this gel.
5 / 5
Love this gel it stays good and not hurt your head.
5 / 5
This the second Eco Style product I’ve used. I usually by the Olive Oil one. I really like this one, because I get better defined curls than the Olive Oil one. One the flip side it does not smooth the front of my hair as well in pony tails. I’m pretty sure with a bit more time and effort, I could get it more smooth. Both Eco Styler products are less drying than any other styling gels I’ve tried (albeit only 2 other). There’s no flaking or hardness and they complement my other products well.
5 / 5
Amo este gel en verdad pensé que no me funcionaria porque siempre utilizo eco oliva, cristal y black castor son mis favoritas pero esta eco azul se ha convertido en uno de mis geles adorados me define perfectamente tiene una textura que amo y una fragancia muy suave y fresca osea amo este gel, es un producto que si se termina lo debes volver a comprar y calidad VS precio la veo bien aunque he estado notando que ha subido un poco su precio pero vale la pena porque han mejorado su calidad.
4 / 5
This gel has really good hold. The gem caste breaks in a day or so and leaves me with very nice defined curls. The only thing I dislike would be it flakes all over me and leaves white flakes all over by clothes
5 / 5
I struggle with it comes to finding the proper styling gel for my 4 hair. I live in a desert my hair fizzes a lot, this gel helps my hair stay in place
5 / 5
This is my FAVORITE gel to use I use it to style my hair it helps my hair stay in place in always helps me keep my curls